• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's Sidekick: The Mario Teams Discussion. Currently Discussing: Snake

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
What is there to discuss? Ganon is terrible in teams imo. The only real thing he can do is wait and go for the kill while Mario racks damage. I say 3/10, if even that high.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Can we seriously try to post like we can actually type? Spell check is standard on browsers these days. Thanks. ;)

On point: No one in their right mind should have a Mario Ganon team.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
omg let it go they jus dat gud man
Mario cod ush fludd 2 mov luigi closer to enemy ten supa jum punse them

I could have swore I saw this happan before...

Try'n na tslk lik Reducas, kinda koll

Bud yea Not tat godd camp game but yea
Discussion Luigi Over we tak G@W now.

A2Z say they great teem and with Mario's above avarege Camping and G@W Aerials an stufs
Tey can be a paine...... in stuf

I say fom ta looks of it, 9.5,

I not good ad explaining thing like u guys
no u hav to pay too much attention on snake den ur opponent. if ur fighting a luigi and a oli u would not pay attention to snake u be focus on ur opponent if u chose oli u would hav alot of work if u chose luigi u still wouldn't pay attention to were snake put his bomb D3 i think is gud partner
sleek mad gud points btw smart bros is a A tier team.Okay lets discuss GnW. he is gud i say S tier good because he kills at 89% damage and the oil thing he hav u can keep shooting fire balls to load it up for the kill. lol he is my enemy in singles but a dam gud partner loll
No offense guys, but it's getting really hard to understand your posts.

yo seriously, these posts had me dying of laughing LMFAOOOOO

step up your spell checks homies. :laugh:

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
It seems tat Ganon an Madio team sucz azz and is seems to be -2/10, If notr 3/10

Wat bout Wadio an Madio team?, Wadio got big mouth, Madio got fire bal an cape

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Okay, like seriously, i can barely understand mars or reducas.

Who said that anyone that teams with mario is good? There are plenty of characters that do terrible with mario like Ganon and the like.

Mario+Wario is pretty good imo. Both have good racking and killing ability and while Mario can camp the ground, Wario can camp the air. A decent team. I give it at least 7/10 or even as high as 8/10 honestly

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Mario and Ganon is a good team 8.5/10, its better than Falcon and Mario actually... I give Falcon and Mario a 8/10

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
But Ganon big and slow, although his Down aerial lag cancel is good.

Now why is Ganon better then Falcon? Falcon is faster and has acceptable power as well
But I do think they both would't be good teamate for Mario.

Ummm..... But yea Wadio Air stuff like Clap fr kills an Dair for Damage is gud N deed..... Big Mouth

I wud say 7/10

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
ratios won't mean **** when you go to a tourney

when your knowledge/tech skill / team chemistry/ just outplaying them perfectly / the people that matter etc

don't go to hard over ratios, theyre just about a estimate lol

@ Ju, when juxtaposex tell hippiedude to step up his spell check... you know this *****h is smoking too much weed dawg...

am l the only one who found madio and wadio mad funny as ****? LMFAO.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Mario can do down tilt combo into ganon punch and then hit the fludd to score KO at about 400%, it works every time. I changed my mind Ganon + Mario is 9.7/10

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
But what makes Falcon a worser teammate then Ganon?

And I'll stop talking 3rd person talk

UberMario

Smash Master
But what makes Falcon a worser teammate then Ganon?

And I'll stop talking 3rd person talk
Ganon can be used as a kamikaze, if he connects with an opponent over open air (or even on the ledge when returning), that's one less stock you have to deal with in a team battle, then again that's also one less for your bud. Thunder-stomping is also easier to pull off than the Knee of Justice or Falcon Punch, as players are not able to handle the epicness of possibly using the pawnch to kill both of your opponents at the same time.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
If you're Pit you can mirror shield the PAWNCH so that it clears the entire stage
Also, trading a ganon stock for anyone's stock = WORTH IT

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Ok

The only reason i thought Falcon would be better is because his Side does not commite suicide and his Dair... well actaully Ganons much better because it can be Buffered.

And Captain Falcons just plain faster.

But ok Ganons better, moving on

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Ganon is better, he can go under FD as much as he wants and he can camp under the bridge of eldin

SKidd

Smash Master
Marth is not a bad partner
he is your aggresive
you are the lives/possible gimps

Reducas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
reducas
yes. tried teaming with Marth he is 2 aggressive the only gud about the team is dat they are perfect on bf and other cps such as lylant cruise and dp and the are great edge hogers a blade dance wile enemy comming back mario on cliff is automatic kill. but if u fludd marth wile he blade dance u get tiper

Naisora

Smash Apprentice
What are you talking about? Marth cant be played like in Melee in this game -_- He needs to space. Your partner is probably a scrub.

Top Bottom