• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: Lil Gerald!

Matt07

Smash Master
It's up to you guys who's next. Someone get's a majority of votes, I'll pick them.

Juu again sorry, being really lazy. I will update this soon. Been playing a lot of Starcraft 2.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
Tis be 2 long wers Gerald

Wats ur favorite Mario game besides Brawl, Melee, Smash bros?

NNID
LilG912
1. My favorite Mario game is Super Mario 64/Mario Kart 64, I always play them a lot. I played them for so many hours and barely go outside to do anything. I luv the classics.

2. The best Marios in my opinion is Boss, Famous, Bo X7, Vato_Break and Flameleon. After looking at their videos, I copied their SH Aerial to FF airdodge to another SH aerial to buffer my moves quickly. I thank Flameleon for giving me more Mario shiz after the ditto, it totally improved my Mario. I stole Bo X7's u-air x4 to f-air in '09.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
I aso use tat but can't pul it off tat wel. Possibly get like 2 n.

What all game systems do you own?

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
do you think u can create your own sets of gimmicks / combos instead of having to go to youtube and copy theirs ?

do you understand half of the things that go on, in a high level match? (be it, being a high level mario, or just a high level player in general)

did you know the majority of "marios" aren't really "marios?"

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
did you know the majority of "marios" aren't really "marios?"
BUMM BUMM BUUUMMMMMmmmm....... . . .
_____

Wat Ur favirote mov in each catagory of mario's?

Ground:
Aerials:
Specail:
Smash atks:
Throws:
Sound effect:
Taunt:
Victory pose:
Costume:

NNID
LilG912
4. Lol, I'm lazy to create my own shiz, ppl get mad @ me for stealin other players shiz.

5. I understand what's going on in a high level match, but I don't know what it's like being a high level Mario, I never have that high level experience and never will b/c I'm a wifi player.

6. I been notice that, lol...

7. Yesh, the Mario boards is like my home to me (I have a LIFE), I'm used to you guys for almost a year, u guys like family to me. I lol'd @ Vato for trolling me for no reason, I still luv him, no homo. Flameleon is supa cool, he's very nice and I still look up to my favorite Marios til this day.

8. Ground: U-tilt, it's 2 gud to start up a combo in Battlefield
Aerials: U-air
Specail: Cape, the cape is really sexy, I triple caped 2-3 ppl so far, I want to quad-ruple cape.
Smash atks: Stutter up-ward forward smash, it's 2 sexy for it's spacing
Throws: D-throw, a very good combo starter
Sound effect: None, actually, srry ><
Taunt: Side taunt
Victory pose: The one where he makes
fire explode from his palm and strikes a pose.

Costume: His blue costume is the shiz to me

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
What are your opinions on the (temp) Mario banning?

10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature10signature

NNID
LilG912
10. If MK gets banned, B tier, C, and D tier would have a shot going up on the tier list.

11. Let them ban Mario, they just know that Mario is dayum good for their azzes

Sorry, my internet was out for a week.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
What do you feel is your hardest matchup? Easiest? Most fun? Least fun? (All same question).
Do you like playing against anyone (player-wise) in particular?
What do you do after you open the door and get on the floor?

NNID
LilG912
12. My hardest matchup is Olimar, like srsly, he really confuses me w/ his stupid azz pikmin, I can't do anything vs Olimar at all. My easiest matchups is Fox, Ike, Snake, C.Falcon, Link, Jiggly, Ganon, Samus, Marth. The most fun MU is Snake in my book and least fun is still Olimar.. <.<

13. Yeah, I like to play ppl who are better than me so I can get better.

14. Loool wut?

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Juushichi, what does your username stand for? *ponders*

I'll like you be interview someday. :D

Top Bottom