• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
so sad ily Kirin <3.

4th-seeded ESAM (Pikachu) defeats unseeded KirinBlaze (Mario) 2-1. KirinBlaze won Game 1 on Smashville with a one-stock 0%. Esam won Game 2 on Frigate Orpheon with a two-stock 90%, and then took Game 3 on Halberd with a one-stock, 35% to take the set.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
lol... 8th round of losers at a MLG tourny: Link vs PT? Haha, too good.

Good **** Kirin! Would have been epic if you'd managed to beat ESAM or Reflex though.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
1. Tyrant - MK
2. Dehf - Falco
3. DSF - MK
4. Tearbear - MK
5. Mikehaze - Marth
6. Havok - Snake
7. Richbrown - Olimar
8. Stauffy - Lucario
9. TKD - Fox
10. Fiction - Wario

That's our power ranking.. Gotta say, pretty diverse o.O

Inferno3044

Smash Master
1. Tyrant - S tier
2. Dehf - A tier
3. DSF - S tier
4. Tearbear - S tier
5. Mikehaze - A tier
6. Havok - A tier
7. Richbrown - B Tier
8. Stauffy - B tier
9. TKD - D tier
10. Fiction - A tier

That's our power ranking.. Gotta say, pretty diverse o.O
Real Diverse lol.

On a serious note, I think Fox should be B tier. Definitely the most underrated character in the game right now.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Real Diverse lol.

On a serious note, I think Fox should be B tier. Definitely the most underrated character in the game right now.
Tier diversity =/= character diversity. Comparitively, yeah, that's pretty diverse.

I would pull out the OH PR, but honestly, our PR is a joke. 7/10 members on the most recent PR came in asking why they were on it being as how they've been inactive for months. That thing needs to be completely redone.

As for good players, we have 2-3 MKs (Kel and DJ_Iskascribble), a top Snake (infern), a top Ness (Smash64), a top Kirby/ZSS (YbM), supposedly a really good ROB (Silhouette, though I haven't seen him play in forever), 2 top TLs (Quivo and Links24, the latter being super underrated despite having taken sets from Blue Rogue (With Ike, Link, and TL!) and games from Shugo), a top Falco (shugo), a top Wario/IC (Blue Rogue), a really good pit (Suyon), a really good Lucario/Ganon (Fonz), and Fizzle Boy, who plays like 8 different characters in tournament.

FL is also pretty diverse.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Do you seriously want that PR because it's called the Indiana/Kentucky PR.
The PR that includes half of their combined scenes... XD
That's not to diss the players on that PR, just saying in terms of quantity, you guys don't have a whole lot.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
It's not half of our combined scenes at all.

It's about 1/4 of our combined scenes, IN and KY has grown so much lately. Mostly on IN's side though. IN only tournaments generally have about 25 people on their own, and KY used to run very successful local tournaments on their own.

It's just that nobody from here really travels, and quite a bit of us are inactive as well. (Including myself).

SiiS3 though. (h)

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Show me a PR with less than 3 MK's, and only 1 Snake
1) Arty Falco

2) Kain wolf

3) Ook DK

4) Akashi Snake

5) Chewyy Ice climbers

6) Quik Wario

7) DLA Metaknight/Ganondorf

8) GreenBeast Olimar

9) JJRockets Diddykong

10) Ripple DK
I think midwest wins diversity.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
The lag at MLG is barely noticable... like at all. In all honesty, I didn't notice it, and lag ****s me up bad. So that doesn't even deserve to be a reason on that list.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Looks like I'll be seeing you there, Xen.

Also, as much as I love my boy 64, he doesn't count because he doesn't play anymore. You also forgot about Lou who is a GW and Fonz who is a pretty good Lucario.

SKidd

Smash Master
it doesn't have a point

and my scene sucks =[
The only player you might be familiar with is Clouderz.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Looks like I'll be seeing you there, Xen.

Also, as much as I love my boy 64, he doesn't count because he doesn't play anymore. You also forgot about Lou who is a GW and Fonz who is a pretty good Lucario.
I thought Lou stopped playing when he got engaged? Also I did mention Fonz.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Hey guys, please submit your tournament results to this thread. Any placing or tournament size will do as long as it has an entry fee.

To submit, please include
- Link to tournament results
- Link to tournament ruleset and entry fee
- Your gaming handle if it's not immediately obvious
- Characters used (no characters higher than E tier may apply)

The more results I get the more accurate the list will be. This is also a way to power-rank the players of your character.

edit: BEFORE YOU SPEND TIME GATHERING YOUR RESULTS: I'm not using tournaments that occured before August. It's simply too much work.

vato_break

Smash Master
after fludd breaking(the AT discovered, im pretty amazing) if they are just close to the ledge you can dtilt them when they are under you and this will stage spike them.

LOL! only active mario that actually places now is kirin and he goes link half the time.

Top Bottom