• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm gonna miss you Delta. You're the only person who can make a booty character annoying as **** to play against.
Awwwwwwww. <3

yo delta lose to little gurls moar
I didn't lose!

Delta, If your going to P5 we can MM there, forgot to look for you at Apex2
I knew I forgot something the whole time, and then I remembered as the event was about over. I'm pretty mad. I plan on going to Pound5 though, so I'll make it a point to play you there.

It's okay. Delta's just salty Mario had to carry him in LTDoubles. ;D
NAH CHILL!

K maybe. I'm booty at doubles.

You be holding some secrets Vato?

@Kirin - Delta doesn't use Yoshi in teams anymore
Ness isn't low tier. :(

Might use Jiggs for low tier teams, though. Or Falcon. Iunno.

vato_break

Smash Master
I never made a thread saying i'm droping mario for mk, wtf. Infact i didn't even make a big announcement or anything. I mentioned it here after bo said he wasn't going to use mario much either.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
yo shoutouts to Delta, this nikkah WILL GO HARD TIMING OUT LITTLE GIRLS IN POOLS SON.

***** GOES MAD HARD <3

shoutouts to vato, nikkahs dun understand at all <3

shoutouts to hippiedude for officially picking up Falco as a secondary, and needs help on what Falco can cover for Mario's MUs kthx

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I never made a thread saying i'm droping mario for mk, wtf. Infact i didn't even make a big announcement or anything. I mentioned it here after bo said he wasn't going to use mario much either.
I meant you made the thread around the time you dropped Mario for MK. I didn't mean you made a thread about it. On a serious note, link the vato getup. That thread is mad old now.

I tried moving Mario to a secondary a few times...

I'm incapable of doing so. :/
Good job

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
picking up falco was pretty easy because the CQC game is like 75% done (thanks to Mario :D ) just needda work on the techs, i can't even laser properly to make it hit MK i sucks lol

i needs helps withs falco chicken bird covering Marios MUs pl0xersz

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I barely have a secondary. I use Luigi for 3 MUs that I feel more confident using Luigi on. Might expand as I fight a larger variety of characters or find out who Luigi beats.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
picking up falco was pretty easy because the CQC game is like 75% done (thanks to Mario :D ) just needda work on the techs, i can't even laser properly to make it hit MK i sucks lol

i needs helps withs falco chicken bird covering Marios MUs pl0xersz
Needs more lasers and BDACUSes!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No... I read the whole thing... AGAIN.
Lol... that's the secret Vato technique: getting you to do stupid things multiple times.

I think you can also figure out the vato technique if you try to get up from the ledge without using your hands, but instead by sheer force of will. After that, repeat while lighting your crotch on fire.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
If you insist, Vato. I'm still not seeing anything though. But I guess it's good to refresh my ledge options, I haven't played in forever.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll watch the video when I get home, I need to refresh on everything anyway because I'm going to a tournament in a week and can't really practice much at the moment.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey I think he posted it earlier in this thread too. Xero, you should start at page 1 and read till you find it.

BSP

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm starting to realise that fludd's got some nice gimmicks and all, but the MT would be overall better, especially if it would give a recovery and speed boost like Luigi's.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Mario was the best in 64. Except he had a useless dtilt! WHY?! Why does Mario ALWAYS possess a useless dtilt in every Smash game?!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Kind of a change in subject, but we have a new guy at work who is apparently a huge druggy, but more importantly, makes noises very similar to Mario all day during his shift ("Wee-hoo-hee! Waahaa!" etc.), and it makes me wonder: Is Mario ever NOT on copious amounts of drugs? I mean, he eats those shrooms like candy and moves/talks in ways that would get him either arrested or carted off to an asylum in seconds in the real world.

Top Bottom