• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I disagree with Pierce when he says Mario wins that MU and I strongly believe that Olimar > Mario in camping. His camp game is godly because you gotta get the pikmin off and then he can punish. I honestly think Olimar has one of the best camp games in the game, top 5 at least. Mario's is decent at best. From B tier and up, I'd fireball camp Snake and IC's as a legit strategy to fight them because it can work and is the best strategy against those characters. His camping beats some characters, but not Olimar.

I honestly don't wanna go on about this because I think this is getting nowhere so please don't put some long counter. If you reallu want to talk to me about this, AIM would be much better for me. I'll also gladly discuss Snake vs. G&W on aim.

In other news, Lobos is a ****** because I can't stop watching this: http://www.thebest404pageever.com/swf/sexophone.swf

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
If only that hitbox reached below the stage a bit more...everything about Brawl seems to work against Mario.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Short derail.

Blah blah blah, school responsibilities, blah blah blah promises.

Either way, it spells out to me dropping off the face of the board for a while (more than I usually have). Keep up the work, fellow Mario's. I'll be back soon.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'm gonna go with Juu on the short derail.

Blah blah blah school stuff, blah blah blah girlfriend blah blah blah blah blah... blah

These boards aren't that fun so I won't be here very often. SEEYA LATER JUU!!!

Veggi

Smash Champion
I don't think we need a lot of input. Mario is a character with a lot of options, but all of his options suck. Mario's special moves allow for him to get very creative.

-Bad range with few disjoints.
+Good at edgeguarding.

Mario liek platforms. Mario is decent on almost all stages.

There's Mario for you.

vato_break

Smash Master
I hate lucario, i beat some guy at apex in a $20 mm at apex then he double or nothing me. $40 bucks for meeee haha. Too bad i have stauffy and pitbull training. lucario is pretty gay though. haven't lost to one yet(with my secret main)

On another note, Boss's mario *****! almost makes me want to use mario agian

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I hate lucario, i beat some guy at apex in a $20 mm at apex then he double or nothing me. $40 bucks for meeee haha. Too bad i have stauffy and pitbull training. lucario is pretty gay though. haven't lost to one yet(with my secret main)

On another note, Boss's mario *****! almost makes me want to use mario agian
Mario vs. Lucario? It's an even MU but good **** man getting $40. Also my Mario > your Mario :p

Top Bottom