• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I didn't do too well in doubles and my partner knew I was off. I started playing "well" against M2K and Lee Martin, but they're much better players and got outplayed.

I got past the first round of pools by beating everyone in my pool except for Swordgard and Inui. The people hyped me up against Swordgard and it was awesome. I used Mario in all of first round pools except vs. Inui for a match.

I got completely ***** in 2nd round pools. I had Mike Ray, Toronto Joe, Vex, Anti, and Brood and lost to everyone. I went Luigi vs. Vex's D3 and game 1 vs. Brood. Other than that I went Mario. I did my best though.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
So, thank you very much Inferno. (You should post who you won against in R1 Pools, though!)

I kind've wanna know how all of you did in singles, and how much Mario you used. Just out of curiosity, really. So I guess you don't have to answer.

I really wish I would've gone, oh well, 16 year-old johns.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Vato has really cool parents

STFU. LOL.

Also Kirnblaze, I'm proud of, him and Will beat Inui and Snaake with Mario/DK!

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
SoCal had a Lucario kid, FlameWaveK, who's like 8, that flew to Apex as well..

and his parents are ASIAN. And all you Asian people out there know how Asian parents are xD

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
what does being asian have to do with anything? lol, I've met a lot black and white parents who were strict as ****.

Some people just don't have the traveling privleage.

Like Fiction...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
what does being asian have to do with anything? lol, I've met a lot black and white parents who were strict as ****.

Some people just don't have the traveling privleage.

Like Fiction...
As much as the italicize is true, asian parents have a notorious stereotype of being extremely strict. There's all kind of examples in fiction, but an easy example to make is Chi-Chi from DBZ towards Gohan as a kid.

Also, proud to see all you guys repping Mario even though it didn't work out exactly we might have wanted. Glad to see the dedication to the character, hope you guys can continue to play and we continue to grow as a community.

[/mushy****]

Inferno3044

Smash Master
There were 3-5 people when I told them I was Inferno that mistook me and thought I was Infern Angelis

inb4GodKais

So, thank you very much Inferno. (You should post who you won against in R1 Pools, though!)

I kind've wanna know how all of you did in singles, and how much Mario you used. Just out of curiosity, really. So I guess you don't have to answer.

I really wish I would've gone, oh well, 16 year-old johns.
I beat RAM! (Lucario), Chii (Lucario), and Oshtoby (Toon Link). Inui used MK/Ike and Swordgard used ICs. I went Mario on everyone but Inui's Ike.

@Vato - I beat your Mario.

Top Bottom