• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mankosuki's Sig Shop

Eugenio

Smash Lord
lol, oh man I just read that stuff about you having to censor your sigs, I was just about to ask you for a sexy sig, myself.:ohwell:... anyway.

SIG REQUEST
I would like two sigs, one for a friend of mine and also one for myself.

For my sig, I would like Marth dressed as like a pimp or Hugh Hefner or something, and I want him to be with Zelda, Peach and Samus all over him. I know they can't be as naked as before, but do what you can. Oh, and for text, I want it to just say "Renegade".

For the other sig, It should have Ganondorf turned around with his back showing and with the raging demon symbol on his back, like Akuma from street fighter. Ganon has to look very evil and hardcore and the text should say "Chaddd".

examples

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey manko well it kinda seems like u have a ton of requests as of know, i was wondering if u could help the noob testament out, see we need to advertise the tournament that we are holding in the summer n i was just wondering if u could help us out with that, kinda like what all the people from sups did on their sigs, except that ours would say NOOB 1 tourney "No One Owns Better" n then the character that we play n the name of the crew... maybe u could just do one like u did for the knights of the south where everyone from TNT would b on n we could all use the same one, k so here's the list of people in TNT with their respective main:

Skrach- marth
col bol- green fox
Dop- daisy (peach)
sheer madness- pikachu
d21 fuego- sheik
hardcoreBO!- link
The Law-falco
XYZ- doctor mario
TBP- Ness
OTRU- blue fox

sry for bothering u, i know this **** must b annoying... thnx

whoever told u to stop making those sigs obviously doesnt like boobs what a noob

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah I've still got a lot of requests to fill, but here's a batch of new ones ready.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey, manko I'm lovin' the sigs. Would you mind hocking me up with a pichu one with text something along the lines of "Low Tier <3in' ". I'll buy you a soda if we ever cross tourney paths.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Didn't you hear? It's gotta be kid friendly now. I could give him a lolipop if you'd like...

Ares726

Smash Ace
Manko, sorry to be a bother, but my request is a month old today. I understand that you're swamped with new requests and mine is complicated, but a month is a long time.

EDIT: If you don't want to make it you don't have to. Just say so.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
To all who've asked: I haven't been working on any sigs since that last batch update I posted. Afterward I went out of town for a tourney, followed by going to my home town of Jacksonville for Jury duty. Therefore I've been away from my computer and unable to do any more.

To Ares: wow, it's already been a month since I've opened up? No wonder I've got so many requests to fill. Well, let me go ahead and tell you the concept I have for it and you can decide whether you want it, want something else, or want to go back to Epsilon.

The concept revolves around how people would sacrifice dogs for Ares the god. It would have a capture of Sheik from the game doing a pose, then edited to make it look like it was a stone statue to honor her. Since foxes are in the canine family, Fox would act as the sacrifice. With a pile of dead ones, and a fresh sacrifice about to be slaughtered. The text would be in a greek font to match the mythology theme.

Ares726

Smash Ace
The concept revolves around how people would sacrifice dogs for Ares the god. It would have a capture of Sheik from the game doing a pose, then edited to make it look like it was a stone statue to honor her. Since foxes are in the canine family, Fox would act as the sacrifice. With a pile of dead ones, and a fresh sacrifice about to be slaughtered. The text would be in a greek font to match the mythology theme.
Holy crap (pun intended)! That's ridiculously awesome. I'm a huge mythology fan (obviously) so I'd really appreciate that. Take your time on it so it's looks sick. I was just reminding you in case you'd forgotten about me. Also, you've done a lot of work for one month man. Especially since you had to go back and redo a bunch of sigs. Keep up the good work.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
i would like a sig done please. i want it to kinda look like my current one but instead hav these Characters (in directional Order): Marth,Peach,Shiek,Ganon (take falco out). The words DemiGodz has to be there somewhere and then Luck should be on there somewhere like the bottom Corner.

I would really appreciate it Manko 8)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@ThatHappyNigga: well this is technically supposed to be for Atlantic South, but I might still do it for you. The others will get higher priority though.

@Ares: cool, glad you like the concept. Guess you can tell now why I haven't gotten too far on it yet. I tend to do sigs before going to work and yours requires a lil more time then that. I'll have to work on it on one of my days off I suppose.

Col Bol

Smash Champion

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey manko, if you get a chance you think you could make me one? The replacement B&B one is cool and all, but let's face it, B&B doesn't really exist anymore and entirely too few people would get the reference to it to make that sig worth using. So if you'd just make a non-crew affiliated one for me that'd be cool. Put peach on it, I'm not particularly demanding beyond that (though if you have some idea to pimp it out by all means have at it).

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Manko, I have a sig request.
If you could, make a sig with a picture from 300, preferably with spartans/battle in the background, and Marth in the foreground, that has a caption reading:
"THIS IS GPC!"

I know its kinda specific, but I'd greatly appreciate it.
If you care to put any artistic flare in it, that'd be cool as well.
I'm mostly just after the caption~ :)

Thanks~!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow manko, you have to help. i just got threatened to get banned for two weeks because of of my banner!!!!. i had to take it off so now i am bannerless...dude you have to make me a new sig.i still want it with sheik. and i want he same text as my old sig. idk how i wsnt it now though. cuz i like the hentai'ish sheik theme like my last one but i dont want to get in trouble again. but looking at lenca's sig, i love the way shiek looks in that sig. that cool animated style. just do your thing i guess. just get me a real bada$$ version of sheik. preferably a adult themed one as long as you dont think i'll get in trouble. i dont wanna get banned like i almost just did...peace

-hiroshi

vericz

Smash Champion
wow manko, you have to help. i just got threatened to get banned for two weeks because of of my banner!!!!. i had to take it off so now i am bannerless...dude you have to make me a new sig.i still want it with sheik. and i want he same text as my old sig. idk how i wsnt it now though. cuz i like the hentai'ish sheik theme like my last one but i dont want to get in trouble again. but looking at lenca's sig, i love the way shiek looks in that sig. that cool animated style. just do your thing i guess. just get me a real bada$$ version of sheik. preferably a adult themed one as long as you dont think i'll get in trouble. i dont wanna get banned like i almost just did...peace

-hiroshi
You know if you check the pages before he modified your sig to cover her more so you can use the same sig.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670

This was the revision I had made previously, but even with this I don't know if it's tame enough to fly. KishPrime was the one who originally PMed me and told me to censor my sigs. We talked a small bit, then I made that batch post of revisions and sent him the link to look for approval. I never heard anything back though, so I don't know if it was toned down enough or not.

You may want to reply to whoever PMed you about it, and ask if this revised sig is covered up enough. But since even Prac's swimsuit sig without any sexual content at all was on his list for removal, the pose itself might be too much.

------------------------------

In other news, I haven't been doing much work on sigs recently. Mainly I've just been busy with other stuff. Whether it be work, smash fests/tourneys, or leaving town for jury duty. Also I had bought a new computer a couple weeks ago and was transfering my programs and such over from my old one. I had today off, but ended up finally finding a Wii at target, so of course I had to buy it while I could. My girlfriend's done with finals now too so we've been going to Busch Gardens and doing other stuff together. So basically, I've been having too much fun to work on sigs. :p

Sorry guys, I'll get back into them soon. Probably. Assuming I can resist the Wii...

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Holy crap...that's the most amazing idea I've heard for a sig...can't wait to see it.

Top Bottom