• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mankosuki's Sig Shop

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't know what you guys are talking about. It's just a young woman enjoying a banana.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
as much as i love my sig i think now since i main sheik..she should most def b in my sig...
well i would like a hot hentai'ish pic of sheik....if you could somehow find a way to get falco in their...maybe doing something in relation to sheik...that would be hot...but mainly i just want a hot pic of sheik...
as for text...just my name "hiroshi" somewhere on there....and "what are the odds" somewhere on there...thanks in advance manko....your sigs have been coming out great...peace

-hiroshi

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hmm...I posted this in the other thread too, but...

Your sigs are awesome... Maybe I could have one?

My main is Fox, and my name is Don't Blink, and my crew is Noob Testament...

Be creative :) (PS Can you not make the Fox red or blue? White or green plz)

Handorin

Smash Hero
rofl, I like the sig Manko.

Epsilon hasnt been around his place... so...

I main Falco, Im in Milk and Cookies Inc., and use the quote in my sig. Be creative.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Man, if I wasn't from Canada, I would surely ask a sig from you Manko :(

<3 your work, keep it up

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I have an idea for a sig whenever you get a chance...

"Why the funk are there so many Samus players in FL?" and then my anme (you can shorten to Monk if you want) and use your imagination for the rest of it...later

HolyChef

Smash Ace
can you hook me up with a sig. btw i heard about you over here in uwf. i especially liked the story about the n00b tourney in ebgames where the final match was 4 person free-for-all. lol. u should think about comin back to see how everyones plays now. you dont know me though since im only a freshman. peace.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Sorry Ares, I know you were the first to request but I've sort of been putting it off. I figured you wouldn't mind though since you already had one from Epsilon anyway. Although I'll say that out of the ones I have planned yours is the most complicated, aside from maybe Colbol's.

Anyway, here's a progress report of where I am on people...​
  • Ares: my idea requires ripping some footage from the game and distorting it somewhat, which is why I haven't done it yet.
  • Colbol: pretty much the same thing, plus I'll have to experiment with effects to get it like it's in my head.
  • Suicide Dolls: technically I've got one ready but I want to switch it to something better if possible. If not I'll give you what I've got.
  • Hiroshi: I do have some Sheik hentai but I'm not sure if any of them are actually useable. Most are pretty hardcore... I'll get around to it though.
  • TRC: I've got a rough concept but haven't started working on it yet.
  • Handorin: ditto.
  • Dark Iori Yagami: your sig is different every time you post, lol. I'll most likely flesh out what you want over AIM anyway since you seem to have alot of random ideas.
  • cF=): you're Canadian. ;)
  • HolyChef: I made yours immediately after reading your post since you go to UWF. Hit me up on AIM sometime if you have it. ^_^

I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to work on some of these others.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
[*]Dark Iori Yagami: your sig is different every time you post, lol. I'll most likely flesh out what you want over AIM anyway since you seem to have alot of random ideas.
LOL, thats why I had such a hard time making one for him. And you look kinda swamped, so maybe if I find a decent pic for one of them, ill try to help you out. :)

HolyChef

Smash Ace
hey i appreciate the sig. it looks awesome, i like it, and im usin it. we will meet someday. i have around 3 more years down here. im still dormin in martin and playin in the lobby cuz i have no choice but whatevs. when i get a car, ill probably hit up the tourneys around the panhandle-bama area like u did. peace.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
thats cool manko....i don't want you to feel like you have to rush on my sig...i want it to come out lookin' sick...i still want a more adult themed sheik banner...but not if i am gonna get a lecture from the mods...so just keep doing what you do and i will be waiting patiently....peace

-hiroshi

Ares726

Smash Ace
Yea man, take your time. But, fair warning to you: you just got me really stoked about the sig! I can't wait now (actually, I can and will, but "I can wait" doesn't convey the same message)!

BlaqToken

Smash Rookie
Big shout out to my man Manko for my new sig. It's like Mickey D's "I'm Lovin It". Be easy.

Top Bottom