• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mankosuki's Sig Shop

vZakat

Half Genie
One with roy preveiling would be nice, but I'm fine either way. It'll be all the sweeter when we beat the links as the underdogs it shows us to be. If we both had one it could be like a spy vs. spy thing, which would be cool.

vericz

Smash Champion
I don't like the sig. It shows roy being a ******* and link owning him. It is in fact the other way around. GOOD JOB MANKO anyway you can make one of roy beating out link?

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Manko my friend L is doind us a crew sig*i didnt know he was doing one other wise i wouldnt of bother you* so ou dont have to do one for us.
Sorry for the trouble.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Hey there Mankosuki. A friend of mine that plays Peach needs a good sig. His alias is Kram. He does not post too much on these boards yet, but he will be posting more and more in the future. If you get some free time, it would be cool if you could whip something up.

Thanks.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
dguy: Finally, another female character request! They're so much eaiser to find hentai for. ;)

X2X: ah cool, one less sig for me to worry about.

x4FoSho4x: sooo... basically the same thing you have now but with crazy colors?

Ares: thanks for being patient, and sorry I'm not going in order here.

I've now made a RoFL vs. LoL sig to counter the LoL vs. RoFL one.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
OMG!! I DIDN'T KNOW THIS EXISTED!

Everytime I come on the boards I always go to the search and type gigabits, then stuff comes up, whoever typed in gigabits here, thanks very much....Manko you know what that means....Also I was thinking to make your life easier and broaden your playing field, you can have falco, with the ice climbers, something funny with falco, nana, and popo, then you will be killing two birds with one stone, and those two birds are me and hozart.

As you already know of my God status I have the patience of one! so take your time! Thanks in advance, and there will definitely be a thanks when you're done!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
TheLaw: I had already planned one out for you. ^_^

I'll take care of Hozart later, unless you want some kind of team sig. But wait, you're in different crews now anyway right?

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
Well if you already planned one for me then go for it!

I just added hozart to make your job easier, and we are still teammates despite my changing of crews

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
dguy: Finally, another female character request! They're so much eaiser to find hentai for. ;)

X2X: ah cool, one less sig for me to worry about.

x4FoSho4x: sooo... basically the same thing you have now but with crazy colors?

Ares: thanks for being patient, and sorry I'm not going in order here.

I've now made a RoFL vs. LoL sig to counter the LoL vs. RoFL one.

FORGET ABOUT THIS ONE.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hey Manko, just to let you know, the RoFL vs LoL sig says "Legions of Link" at the end, which I'm pretty sure should say "Legion of Links."

Also, I always though it was the League of Links, not legion. =/

Lenca

Smash Journeyman
hey manko..i would like to change my previous request with the leena-lenca combo...

i would love it if you could make a sig with a black marth with the name of it being Olyn
,a red shiek named LeeNa, and a white fox named LenCa

=) put it anyway you want...you and eps both have great work ^_^

Laijin

Smash Hero
omfg. Your sigs are so amazing.
I want some too! <3

My main is Young Link btw.
Hentai is fun too. :o lol.(If you think it would like nice as a sig with YL in it)
Be creative(Like you've been doing).
Can't wait to see the results..

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well guys, it was inevitable but I've now been notified to tone down on my sigs somewhat. :(

Even though I made a point to never have exposed body parts or actual sexual content, even any innuendo towards it is a no-no. So for any of you who have adult themed sigs I've made, I'm going to be making you new ones. Where possible, I'm going to just revise them into further censored versions of themselves, but others will need a replacement entierly.

Of course not all my sigs were of that nature, so it won't affect everyone and I'll continue making more sigs. Just instead of them being "safe for work" it'll be "safe for 3rd graders". :urg:

Handorin

Smash Hero
But do the sigs not made yet that have been on request for awhile get more priority? >_>

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
But do the sigs not made yet that have been on request for awhile get more priority? >_>
no, I'm going to try to get out some of these remakes first so that I don't get shut down. I'll keep working on new sigs as I can though.

Revisions:

Replacements:

New Addition:

Not sure what was wrong with Prac's anyway, but it was on the list. There's not even anything sexual about it, it's just Peach & Samus on the beach. So I spaced them farther apart in case it was some proximity thing or something... I dunno. I might have to start fresh on his if bathing suits are really such an issue for the boards.

Anyway, we'll see how these go over. More revisions to come.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I figured that someone would get offended sooner or later, since some people don't like that kind of art. Sux for the sigs that were awesome.
BTW, I love the Don Hertzfeldt reference in your sig.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I want one :( I know you prolly have alot of request but hit me up if you're not too busy, getting tired of my current sig.
i main doc/falcon

Top Bottom