• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mangos Falco Advice

LuCKy

Smash Master
blast - against jiggs who spaces alot of aerials then u would just laser alot

and try approach after u shoot the laser .. or 2 lasers and once u get into jiggs face she cant

do ne thing cept grab but u shouldnt get shield grabbed... and if u can get her 2 roll its done cause falco

***** her roll so bad .. dair dair dair .. etc adn when

it comes to killing her .. at about 90 percent and above do like dair > jab > aerial ... wont kill to like 120 or 130 but its guranteed pretty much

And pressure a marth can be kinda hard.. so if u no that there gonna wavedash out of shield .. then u try and predict and shoot a laser .. so that they shield after and then u go dair or nair and by then there shield will be smaller and u can start ur combo from there..

So

*marth is shield* U approach with a nair ... so

Nair shine ( if u no hes gonna wavedash out) Laser ..

the marth sheilds again

Do a dair .. and do it high because by then his sheild will be small and u can poke it 70 percent of the time

Avenger - Well it all comes down 2 preference .. ima nair man ^_^

andddd i prefer doing my trick with nairs/bairs cause it looks alot trickier

but in the end its all what u like

Dair back away is good 2 so do whatever u like ..

or whatever looks cooler lol

-mango

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
awesome thnx ill try the d-air>jab>aerial next time i play him. and is it just be or does marth get moar tippers while hes wavedashing >.>

u coming to NY anytime soon mango? i know u were here couple weeks ago but i couldnt go to the no johns. i really wanna sit down wit u and play some sets!

MaNg0

Smash Hero
yupppp works on all floaties and u can do it 2 marth

jab fsmash on marth at the right percents

stingers

Smash Obsessed
what is falco supposed to do vs. fox

i just use falco to cover the matchups my jiggs sucks in...and i suck vs. fox

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i thought you could just DI the jab away and they could get out...never works for me D:

mango...this is the falco advice thread...u suck with advice D:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
jpobs - uhhhhhhhhh well im not m2k so i dont really memerize percents but i thinkkkk
aboutttttt 90 - 120 .. wont work everytime .. but pretty **** when it does

stingers - i give amazing advice.. go a few pages back lol

u just have 2 catch me at the right time

im lazy right now

get back 2 me <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stongers don't troll Mango. That's not cool.

Edit: Please tell him something Mango. I sent him to the matchup thread to read what Kirbykaze posted and he came here anyway. Stongers is persistent.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Against fox.... Lasers are the buisness ... if u can laser right he cant get to u and do his gay fox stuff
Laser grab is good 2 because if u shoot alot of lasers they will sheild alot ^_^ ... up throw is my favorite throw... but f throw is good when near the edge.. and back throw if u wanna re grab after if u no there gonna DI In ...

Dair Fsmash is probably the best against fox.. cause atttt like 70 percent it knocks him off the stage and sets up edgeguards ... which are pretty simple against fox... all tho u give up being cool u get the job done =D

Dair at like 50 percent above sets up tek chase which are good ... uhhhh

Pretty much u wanna fight fox on the platforms.. cause if u can get him 2 the platforms .. and u can combo correctly its pretty much a stock.... uhhh

ne thing else?

FoonZ

Smash Rookie
As a puff main, you should really just learn the fox matchup, since about 70% of the people you play will probably go fox against you. Counter-picking falco to fight fox isn't the wisest choice IMO since that matchup could go both ways, and plus, im sure the fox you fight that ***** your puff knows the falco matchup as well. Go to mango's stuff about puff thread and you should find some tips about fighting fox with puff....he said something like nair > fsmash ***** or something haha...

One tip i learned from hungrybox: l-cancelled fair > rest is at low %s is buff.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright that was...actually rly helpful :D thank you

but one question...is dthrow useful? cuz like...normally if I' grab by the edge but not close enough a bthrow will send him off...idk what to do...so I dthrow...and they always tech left cuz they're ******* afraid of goin near the ledge so I chase with a laser and ****

but is that a bad strat?

edit: i went to that mango puff thread...and i posted vids...and only 1 person said anything :(

but i was fighting my friend...and we know each others styles like way too well...so...maybe thats why @.@

MaNg0

Smash Hero
dthrow is actually ****... but u gotta mix it in to ur throws..

leads 2 a bunch of stuff .. if u like it do it .. i personally dont like it

and ill watch ur puff video one day lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ohhh yess

jab reset loveeeee

"hey falco i heard you like to fastfall"

"hey falco meet my friend mr. pound"

"hey falco why are you just lying there i'll give you a hand and help you up"

soooo rapeeeee

Life After Death

Smash Champion
vs fast fallers back throw dash attack connects adn u can get a gimp like that. after the dash ataack the opponents usually panics and jumps u can just jab em then shone dair and its a gimp

`DNS`

Smash Lord
after teching % dair to dtilt is madd godo sometimes. at high % dair to d tilt ***** floaties. nake suire to do it only if they dont tech ur dair.

this match right here is a good example when to use d tilt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-XSGhWCYRk
i'll try that sometime-
but at non-teching %s vs Fox, for example, when he's too far away for shine i can either dtilt or usmash.. and i find the usmash harder to follow up, is this because dtilt is better/more powerful or because my opponents suck and don't DI/jump out of my dtilt?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
up smash is really good for comboes vs spacies only but dont over do it or else ull look madd sloppy. its bet to use up smash whe nur get wave shoen combo on spacies on really low %. wave shine spike up tilt up smash f smash. or up smash spike if they tech f smash tech chases if they dont tech d smash or d tilt.

laser up smash is really good vs peach at really high % so u canget the kil but works usualyl when thier over u tryna space u out. same goes for agasint marth

stingers

Smash Obsessed
against falcon and ganon...whenever they try to attack you through the platforms...i just charge a usmash (you duck during it) and **** when they land

doesn't work on dream land...but you know

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i'll try that sometime-
but at non-teching %s vs Fox, for example, when he's too far away for shine i can either dtilt or usmash.. and i find the usmash harder to follow up, is this because dtilt is better/more powerful or because my opponents suck and don't DI/jump out of my dtilt?
dont use d tilt/up smash liek that tooo much cuz u gott better options. usually at non teching % its better to grab f throw if they dont tech spiek it then the spike pops em up for a f smash. thats if ur shine cant reach. usaully if ur near the edge spike to f throw ***** apcies. u can gimp em bad.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
against falcon and ganon...whenever they try to attack you through the platforms...i just charge a usmash (you duck during it) and **** when they land

doesn't work on dream land...but you know
wavelandshines ***** them on platform. up tilt is bettter than up smash. make sure to do a reverse up tilt. by that i mean turn ur self around an up tilt them if u feel they gonna attack u from the plaform if ur under the platform though. its better its fast and has mad range.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah thats what i meant. when you're under the platform and they try to dair you through it.

utilt reaches? lol guess i never bothered trying. yayyy combo starters @.@

Top Bottom