• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2 ONE OF THE BEST COMBO VIDEOS EVER

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I've only seen the first minute and a half of footage and I firmly believe this is the best combo video in the history of smash.

Samochan

Smash Master
Very pretty video, full of ****. ^_^

I loved mango's falcon combos and all that inventive stuff, very nice. :3

What's the music used on this vid? I believe it's a mass contributor to the reason why this vid was so awesome imo. Boring & flat music means boring and flat video, no matter the superb combos.

TK1991

Smash Cadet
"****" is not a strong enough word , to describe what happens in this video.

A new word should be introduced. Suggestions?

S l o X

Smash Champion
double post but

Words You Can Not Use In The Title Of Your Combo Videos
Besides the obvious no explicit words, curse words, sexual references, etc...

I don't know why this seems to be a problem here, but it's the word "****"
Why are smashers obsessed with this word?

It's ok in discussion as it's not too bad, but it's too explicit to be used in the title of any thread on Smashboards.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I predict any brawl players who see this won't play brawl for some time. great tech skill and combos and **** and inspiring people, and etc.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
These are probably the best combos ever

So much so that I'm questioning the validity of this video. Even if these were done in like slow mode or something and then sped up it's still impressive but still... Like this is tech skill you just don't see. And no offense to the OP, I've never heard of Alex19, and if he's got combos like this and is able to be in the same combo vid as Mango and Lucky, you would think a lot of people would know of him - and it seems not too many ppl here have heard of him.

Seriously... those were just too good. The more I think about it the more I doubt it being real.

Either way, great video. Critiquing time lol

Titles were lame, the color made it very hard to read especially at the end. The end titles were also on the screen too short I had to go back and pause to read them.

-20 points for the last song, it's very overused (yes I realized I used it back in my 2nd combo vid lol, though I didn't know so many people used it before I researched it). Though even if it's overused which can be a honest mistake or just who cares - it clashes so much with all of the other techno music you use that it feels so out of place and completely ruins the mood your video had

iirc I might be wrong but there were intro titles for Lucky and Alex but not Mango... Also I don't know what Mango's normal tag is but I didn't know when he was playing, except for the Puff clip of course lol

The music was great but in the middle to about 2/3 in it was incredibly repetitive saying the same line over and over and over and with little to no video to audio matching it really didnt feel well

but in terms of video content, these are the best combos ever seen. uhg, are they fake? will we never know the truth?

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol as to them being fake

just play lucky and alex for a few hours they do this stuff all the time, and they aren't THAT hard to execute they're just super creative and look hella cool

also they record a lot at luckys house so they just tried their hardest to do creative/cool combos and picked the best ones for the vid

S l o X

Smash Champion
@Chibo - Literally RIGHT after the intro it says Mango for a second . Then it shows some of his combos.

"Ahh ****."

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Quite literally some of the most impessive, innovative, and original combo's i've ever seen.
upthrow-> shine turnaround platform waveland -> bair

thats not even the start of it. 0_o

we just got a glimpse of the future of smash meta.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
lol as to them being fake

just play lucky and alex for a few hours they do this stuff all the time, and they aren't THAT hard to execute they're just super creative and look hella cool

also they record a lot at luckys house so they just tried their hardest to do creative/cool combos and picked the best ones for the vid
sup lovage you **** lets play hahaha
These are probably the best combos ever

So much so that I'm questioning the validity of this video. Even if these were done in like slow mode or something and then sped up it's still impressive but still... Like this is tech skill you just don't see. And no offense to the OP, I've never heard of Alex19, and if he's got combos like this and is able to be in the same combo vid as Mango and Lucky, you would think a lot of people would know of him - and it seems not too many ppl here have heard of him.

Seriously... those were just too good. The more I think about it the more I doubt it being real.

Either way, great video. Critiquing time lol

Titles were lame, the color made it very hard to read especially at the end. The end titles were also on the screen too short I had to go back and pause to read them.

-20 points for the last song, it's very overused (yes I realized I used it back in my 2nd combo vid lol, though I didn't know so many people used it before I researched it). Though even if it's overused which can be a honest mistake or just who cares - it clashes so much with all of the other techno music you use that it feels so out of place and completely ruins the mood your video had

iirc I might be wrong but there were intro titles for Lucky and Alex but not Mango... Also I don't know what Mango's normal tag is but I didn't know when he was playing, except for the Puff clip of course lol

The music was great but in the middle to about 2/3 in it was incredibly repetitive saying the same line over and over and over and with little to no video to audio matching it really didnt feel well

but in terms of video content, these are the best combos ever seen. uhg, are they fake? will we never know the truth?
Hahahahah this guy. well like lovage said we record everytime we play the one time we didn't record we did amazing **** that wasn't captured so now we haven't gone without recording. we play to do cool things, is this fake? hahaha who makes fake combo videos lol and yes mango is in the intro and i kinda dont care about anything else you pointed out and i dont think many people do either you can easily read our quotes by pausing the video, and as for who's mango....seriously? you cant tell? read the comment below yours he's exactly right, and I only play blue fox and lucky well he played everyone else and red fox, joey, and goku tag. I personally like to go to tournaments that i can go to but its very dificult to when im working fulltime in retail
Mangos tags were NEO! and =D. Mango was the green fox, the default fox, the default falcon, the green falcon, the pink falcon, the default falco, the red falco, and the default marth.

Andif you doubt alex's tech skill look at his channel Chibo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mach1alex19
you're exactly right... its actually not that hard to tell who's who

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Either way, since I'm wrong take it as a sign of extreme impress-ive-ness? W/e I'm freicken impressed this stuff was amazing

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
it was a pretty good video

falcon combo videos are much better tho

some of the stuff was really cool

but a good falcon video always, always always takes the prize

**** tho, a 5/5 no doubt

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
it was a pretty good video

falcon combo videos are much better tho

some of the stuff was really cool

but a good falcon video always, always always takes the prize

**** tho, a 5/5 no doubt
im guessing you're a falcon main? lol its ok everyone's entitled their own opinion. Thanks for the 5/5

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i am but thats not the point

dont get me wrong i watched it again and it's all really impressive

but nothing leave's you holding your breath like an amazing falcon combo video

there was nothing in this video that i was like oh snap except for the few clips of falcon and this one marth clip lol

not taking anything away from you or the video

but one of the best combo videos? idk maybe like top 10

Top Bottom