• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2 ONE OF THE BEST COMBO VIDEOS EVER

Transient

Smash Cadet
If anyone was wondering what the exact songs are, I'm a happy hardcore and electronic music junkie, and I knew all of them by ear =P

Intro song: Milky Way (Teenagerz Remix) - Solar Patrol
First song: True Believer - E Type (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5: Disc 2)
Second song: Passenger - DJ Gollum (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 6: Disc 1)
Third song: Electric 2010 - Styles & Breeze (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 6: Disc 1)
Fourth song: Because the Night - Cascada (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5: Disc 2)
Fifth song: Cry For You - Bassfreakerz (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5: Disc 2)

I do not know the exit song.

AMAZING JOB Mango, Alex, and Lucky, you guys are just too good =D
I hope I can work up to be half as good as you guys, this series is by far my favorite in Smash videos, keep it up, and thanks for contributing to the Melee community!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
If anyone was wondering what the exact songs are, I'm a happy hardcore and electronic music junkie, and I knew all of them by ear =P

Third song: Electric 2010 - Styles & Breeze (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 6: Disc 1)
Fourth song: Because the Night - Cascada (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5: Disc 2)
Fifth song: Cry For You - Bassfreakerz (off of Clubland X-Treme Hardcore 5: Disc 2)

AMAZING JOB Mango, Alex, and Lucky, you guys are just too good =D
I hope I can work up to be half as good as you guys, this series is by far my favorite in Smash videos, keep it up, and thanks for contributing to the Melee community!
I love you.

porc

Smash Journeyman
strange that some people say alex19 is unknown

i'm from france and i know that guy. we even played at genesis. really tech-skilledl, aggressive, and combo-oriented dude if i recall correctly :)

bravo for this video man. like everyone said : awesome creativity, too much **** ! this might be a glance at what fox's will look like in 2010.

also, mangoooo !!! 4 up smash with falco -> bair -> dair. i bow down. COME TO EUROPE NEXT SUMMER !

and of course, good **** lucky

oh and i kinda hated the music, but i guess that's my problem :p

Noman

Smash Cadet

How can you not know Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen? Its like the Melee theme song!

**** video guys! Also lol at people not knowing Alex.

Transient

Smash Cadet
How can you not know Don't Stop Me Now, by Queen? Its like the Melee theme song!

**** video guys! Also lol at people not knowing Alex.
I am very narrow in terms of music I know - I know electronic music and that's pretty much it. I get that reaction for lots of music - I only heard Bohemian Rhapsody 2 years ago, and I just turned 17 =P

ANYWAY - seriously, this video is just so good, I keep on watching it again and again and am consistently marveled by it.

2good <3

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
this video was ****in SEXY. minus the music :/ hardcore music is just the stuff you listen to 'till you really discover techno music :bee:

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
omg, watched the video after a big session with my friend than we just don't wanted to play anymore

we were like O_O and laughed at some parts, too good.

i remember the link scene where i asked "what the **** he's doing?" (getting offstage) than the bomb, walljumptech dair.. we was like "FUUUUUCK"

AMAZING stuff.

and yeah, after watching this video, we turned the gamecube on again lol

Noman

Smash Cadet
I am very narrow in terms of music I know - I know electronic music and that's pretty much it. I get that reaction for lots of music - I only heard Bohemian Rhapsody 2 years ago, and I just turned 17 =P

ANYWAY - seriously, this video is just so good, I keep on watching it again and again and am consistently marveled by it.

2good <3
Nah its cool, my musical knowledge's pretty limited too.:embarrass

But yeah, **** **** **** is this ****

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
This makes me want to play video games, specifically melee, I don't like video games.

DavieBoy

Smash Apprentice
2009 Melee Combo Awards...I think we have a winner!

Edit: Nvm just read the thread and nominations are over :(

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Lol i dont care if we weren't nominated i think we won anyways lol

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
The editing was actually the thing that bothered me the most about the video. I hate it when a short part of a combo is slowed down and then the speed promptly returns to normal; it makes me a little dizzy.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Who's the f***en genius that edited the vid?
I did lol **** huh
The editing was actually the thing that bothered me the most about the video. I hate it when a short part of a combo is slowed down and then the speed promptly returns to normal; it makes me a little dizzy.
Sorry fly lol didn't mean to get u dizzy but i like that stuff and appearently so did alot of ppl lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
These are probably the best combos ever

So much so that I'm questioning the validity of this video. Even if these were done in like slow mode or something and then sped up it's still impressive but still... Like this is tech skill you just don't see. And no offense to the OP, I've never heard of Alex19, and if he's got combos like this and is able to be in the same combo vid as Mango and Lucky, you would think a lot of people would know of him - and it seems not too many ppl here have heard of him.

Seriously... those were just too good. The more I think about it the more I doubt it being real.

Either way, great video. Critiquing time lol

Titles were lame, the color made it very hard to read especially at the end. The end titles were also on the screen too short I had to go back and pause to read them.

-20 points for the last song, it's very overused (yes I realized I used it back in my 2nd combo vid lol, though I didn't know so many people used it before I researched it). Though even if it's overused which can be a honest mistake or just who cares - it clashes so much with all of the other techno music you use that it feels so out of place and completely ruins the mood your video had

iirc I might be wrong but there were intro titles for Lucky and Alex but not Mango... Also I don't know what Mango's normal tag is but I didn't know when he was playing, except for the Puff clip of course lol

The music was great but in the middle to about 2/3 in it was incredibly repetitive saying the same line over and over and over and with little to no video to audio matching it really didnt feel well

but in terms of video content, these are the best combos ever seen. uhg, are they fake? will we never know the truth?
well most people should know but ill have to get alex to write in the description of the vid or something lol

I always play red fox in the vid plus black falcon and link. 2 marth clips are min and 2 are mangos lol

alex has!!!!!... . blue fox lol

mango has everything else. every falco/falcon clip plus his shiek n puff and every other colored fox clip. . .yea hes gay with all his characters n **** lol

as for alex being random n pulling crazy stuff on us . . . he by far had the gayest stuff lol waveshining a link?!?!? *** alex

the only thing was that dumb *** clip on my falcon something like up throw - shine upsmash to shine up smash lol. . . .i was tired as **** and had ****ty DI for some reason >.>

either way when you play just for fun and really explore with what the characters you can do stupid **** like up throw waveshine f-tilt comes out lol then alex adds some slow mo n music and it looks cool :D

either way alex is a technical *******

mango is creative as ****

and im **** :]

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
well most people should know but ill have to get alex to write in the description of the vid or something lol

I always play red fox in the vid plus black falcon and link. 2 marth clips are min and 2 are mangos lol

alex has!!!!!... . blue fox lol

mango has everything else. every falco/falcon clip plus his shiek n puff and every other colored fox clip. . .yea hes gay with all his characters n **** lol

as for alex being random n pulling crazy stuff on us . . . he by far had the gayest stuff lol waveshining a link?!?!? *** alex

the only thing was that dumb *** clip on my falcon something like up throw - shine upsmash to shine up smash lol. . . .i was tired as **** and had ****ty DI for some reason >.>

either way when you play just for fun and really explore with what the characters you can do stupid **** like up throw waveshine f-tilt comes out lol then alex adds some slow mo n music and it looks cool :D

either way alex is a technical *******

mango is creative as ****

and im **** :]
you also forgot you're a ***** hahahaha

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Wow! That was honestly one of the best combo videos I've ever seen. I almost wanna try picking up Fox after seeing all of those shine->wavedash->b-air off the platforms like that. And that Falco flutterhush (f-air)->walljump d-air at Dreamland was so absurd!!! Oh my goodness!!

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Looks like someone combined Silent Wolf with Scar...

EDIT: Also, I like the music... I happened to have been listening to a couple of those same songs completely by chance a few minutes before watching the video XD

Top Bottom