• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2 ONE OF THE BEST COMBO VIDEOS EVER

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but this is probably the best combo video I've ever seen as well. I have got to see more of Mango and Lucky's marths. Alex19 *****!

8:05- talk about a full extension knee. Like one pixel from a phantom lmao

Antifate

Smash Rookie
Holy crap, this video is amazing.

I had to watch that Link part like 10 times.

Walljump to spike with Falco is so good.

**** I have stuff to work on in the new year.

5/5

Let It Riot

Smash Cadet
This and similar videos are responsible for me digging out my gamecube and trying to not be terrible at melee, I haven't played melee since I was a little kid lol.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Alex is so freaking fast! haha.

that one clip of mango's marth was **** 0_o

Stratford

Smash Champion
May have been too much **** actually.

Music was awesome. Full marks for creativity. This is the kind of bull**** I want to do. Reverse fairs with Marth are sex. And the reverse ftilt edgeguards with Fox. Excellent work.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
This **** is too good.

Who plays falcon anymore. **** i like seeing that dude get off but man if i saw a fox go off like that i'd be blowing loads in public.

this **** is too ****.

Soy_

Smash Cadet
Forgot I remade a acc for the last day of 2009, haha. Anyway uploaded a zip of the music.

There was a list posted early of the music, and I had most of it lying around anyway; didn't know the one song that played 3rd cause it was kinda vague. :/

http://www.mediafire.com/?dy2rtkdntij

DJMirror

Smash Master
Interesting fact about Alex19

he lives like 10 minutes away from mango and lucky

mers

Smash Ace
This video is seriously unbelievable. Every new combo video I see has the same stuff in it, tons of **** Falcon techchasing and u-air to knee, or **** Falco 0-death shine d-air combos ending in f-smash. Those are tons of fun, but this is something completely different. So much creativity and raw talent.

Especially the Marth stuff. Jesus. Mango playing Marth? Smash is over. Mango wins.

joeplicate

Smash Master
These are probably the best combos ever

So much so that I'm questioning the validity of this video. Even if these were done in like slow mode or something and then sped up it's still impressive but still... Like this is tech skill you just don't see. And no offense to the OP, I've never heard of Alex19, and if he's got combos like this and is able to be in the same combo vid as Mango and Lucky, you would think a lot of people would know of him - and it seems not too many ppl here have heard of him.

Seriously... those were just too good. The more I think about it the more I doubt it being real.

Either way, great video. Critiquing time lol

Titles were lame, the color made it very hard to read especially at the end. The end titles were also on the screen too short I had to go back and pause to read them.

-20 points for the last song, it's very overused (yes I realized I used it back in my 2nd combo vid lol, though I didn't know so many people used it before I researched it). Though even if it's overused which can be a honest mistake or just who cares - it clashes so much with all of the other techno music you use that it feels so out of place and completely ruins the mood your video had

iirc I might be wrong but there were intro titles for Lucky and Alex but not Mango... Also I don't know what Mango's normal tag is but I didn't know when he was playing, except for the Puff clip of course lol

The music was great but in the middle to about 2/3 in it was incredibly repetitive saying the same line over and over and over and with little to no video to audio matching it really didnt feel well

but in terms of video content, these are the best combos ever seen. uhg, are they fake? will we never know the truth?
boo shut up

lol

this is the best combo video

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I was watching this on my laptop, the screen froze and I got the blue screen of death

not joking

Mango+alex19+lucky gave my computer the BSOD

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll like forever love Mango's falco <33333 ****s too much **** on a screen =).

Lucky's shinespikes are always fun to watch =).

Alex is so fast >____<

Overall a beyond amazing video :bee:

And LOL at the reverse ftilts =3.

Also the music DLs don't seem to work for me :(......

EDIT - The editing was ****en amazing >_____<

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
idk i just thought the most impressive thing in the video besides the marth combo on dl was the shine wd bair

and it was easy to do

sooo ya

Top Bottom