• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Well I read all of Cortex and Tiny and I must say that it IS certainly impressive...

BUT...this contest ain't over till it's over people, we still have time to
attempt
to tackle this titan....
joke intended yet failed.
You got it, MT. Remember, we aren't looking for the most detailed here (although it helps somewhat). We look for the best in originality, concepts, unexpectiveness, and most importantly, if we can imagine that character in the Smash series. We are a democracy, not a communist country. You see what I there, Detail Nazi.
Also, for Lionheart: Ah, now I remember you. You scared me with the long attacks that aren't that long. Seriously, Chief Mendez is right. You can scare people like that.

To SonicBoom2: The alignment was easier to read because the creator didn't bold or underline his movesets. With the Center alignment, the bolding/underlining wasn't really affecting the organization that much.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Also, for Lionheart: Ah, now I remember you. You scared me with the long attacks that aren't that long. Seriously, Chief Mendez is right. You can scare people like that.
And thats a bad thing?

Besides I put every detail that needs to be there, plus some. Unless your move is full of sweet-spots, and other properties, theres nothing else to be added in.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I'm to cheap for the cheap way...

So I use the FREEWAY! :laugh:

Now thats a bad pun. XD
That just made my day lol

To SonicBoom2: The alignment was easier to read because the creator didn't bold or underline his movesets. With the Center alignment, the bolding/underlining wasn't really affecting the organization that much.
Ah welll
I tried :p

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
As I begin to work on N's specials, I wonder..

Should I incorporate the time limit N has on his lifespan? Obviously, running out of time wouldn't KILL him, but it would cause him to become weaker, and have a flower effect (constantly adding damage). His Down-B would counteract this, adding time to his lifespan. He starts out a stock with 1:30 on the clock.
Rather than damage him, I'd rather see him become less-nimble as his timer runs out. I have no idea how you're going to have his Special add time to his clock or not, but from what I do know, adding damage sounds kind of unfair.

But if he's really speedy at first, and gets slower over time...I just think that'd work better.

@Chris: I don't know about other people, but I don't vote for movesets just because they're long. In fact most of my Super Votes for MYM3 were for movesets that the majority would consider "under-detailed."

So for at least one person here, the only thing long movesets do is make that person less-likely to actually read the thing. :ohwell:

Also do you actually have a digital camera? Because I don't have a scanner either, and the camera thing works just fine for me.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
no, i would hate to see you ruin a good idea like n with a time limit....

promoting stalling....

and i agree with mendez. i could not read through that whole wall, even though i read a whole novel yesterday......

(the novel was in black and white hehe)

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chris: I don't know about other people, but I don't vote for movesets just because they're long. In fact most of my Super Votes for MYM3 were for movesets that the majority would consider "under-detailed."

So for at least one person here, the only thing long movesets do is make that person less-likely to actually read the thing. :ohwell:

Also do you actually have a digital camera? Because I don't have a scanner either, and the camera thing works just fine for me.
Unfortunately no I don't have a digital camera... or a cell phone... or an MP3 player/iPod/etc....

I may have a computer, but its a cheap piece of ****.

In other words... I'm lower-middle class. :urg:

I'll see about "fixing" the movesets... Alas, I actually found that style easy on the eyes.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Cortex and Tiny: Amazing, simply magnificant, but so LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG

*Thinks of a plan to beat Cortex and Tiny without using extra words, Must formulate plan now!*

This contest is going be HEATED alright! thats for sure (Thinks there should 75 winners LOL)

also, an poorly organised moveset will put readers off reading a moveset too.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
And thats a bad thing?

Besides I put every detail that needs to be there, plus some. Unless your move is full of sweet-spots, and other properties, theres nothing else to be added in.
Like Chief Mendez said, the constant adding of lines can scare people because they might think there are supposed to do this for all their movesets. Sure you might have everything that's on there, but what's the use if the organization adds a negative that can be easily turned. All I'm saying is that you've added an extra dimension to the moveset, making the work move complicated, when you can just add more to the original equation, making it simpler to understand all in all.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunately no I don't have a digital camera... or a cell phone... or an MP3 player/iPod/etc....

I may have a computer, but its a cheap piece of ****.

In other words... I'm lower-middle class. :urg:

I'll see about "fixing" the movesets... Alas, I actually found that style easy on the eyes.
And you have a Wii?
Ask your parents or something for their cell phone.

(Don't worry, my cell is terrible and I dont have an iPod >_>)

Agi

Smash Lord
Rather than damage him, I'd rather see him become less-nimble as his timer runs out. I have no idea how you're going to have his Special add time to his clock or not, but from what I do know, adding damage sounds kind of unfair.

But if he's really speedy at first, and gets slower over time...I just think that'd work better.
Sounds good. I was a bit skeptical about adding damage, seeing as he's already a lightweight. Reducing his agility sounds like a suitable punishment. I'll make it an all-around thing; speed, jump height, increased fall speed... but it's much better than what I had originally; it would have killed him, becoming an exact replica of the game. Thanks for the thoughts.

no, i would hate to see you ruin a good idea like n with a time limit....

promoting stalling....
It really wouldn't promote stalling, because avoiding N would just allow him to add more time to the clock.

...thinking about that, I could add a benefit for having a lot of time left, parallel to Mendez's idea... hmm.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
ah darn it ! well yet another idea somebody else had

companion cube deserved to get stolen. all i could think of was

A sit

AA sit

AAA fall over

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
And you have a Wii?
Ask your parents or something for their cell phone.

(Don't worry, my cell is terrible and I dont have an iPod >_>)
I bought the Wii myself using money some of my relatives (who I haven't seen in a LONG time) sent me for Christmas. Certainly was odd to receive money from those relatives for Christmas though, especially since I'm not allowed to see my entire dad's side of the family due to a restraining order. :(

Well Kelsey's moveset is "fixed".... Don't think I'm going to do that for the Sam moveset though... that was more annoying than applying BB code, and IMO it looks worse.

sonicshadowshowdown

Smash Rookie
Hi. Its my first Time making one of these. BTW this is just an idea. I don’t want to get flamed by naruto haters.

The Spirited Ninja, Naruto, Has joined the brawl!

Bio:
Naruto is the main protagonist of the series Naruto.

Stats:

Power: 5/10
Weight: 6/10 (Around Mario Weight)
Walking Speed: 5/10
Dash speed: 4/10 (About the same as snakes)
Fall Speed: 5 (Average)
Size: About snakes shoulder Height
Jumping: 4/10 (meh)
Crouch: 4/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes
Crawl: No
Glide: No
Tether: No

Standard Attacks

A: Left Hook- Naruto does an average left punch doing 4% Damage
AA: Right Hook- Naruto does a slightly stronger Right Punch Doing 6% damage (Note: This is similar to Wario’s Standard A combo)

Dash attack: Slide – Naruto Does A quick short hop and slides into his opponent doing 3% damage and very low knock back.

Forward Tilt: Roundhouse kick – Similar to Mario’s attack, naruto kicks his opponent doing 9% damage

Up Tilt: Jaw Breaker – Naruto does an uppercut, similar to captain falcons forward special if it hits.

Down Tilt: Trip up _ Naruto crouches down and trips up the target with his leg. 6% damage

Smashes

Forward Smash: Chakra infused punch – Naruto focuses his energy and attacks his opponent with a mighty fist doing 26% damage and huge knock back full charged.

Up Smash: Hair spike – Naruto’s hair spikes up like a porcupine and gives 18% damage and large knock back.

Down Smash: Ramen Bowl Toss – Taking out and empty ramen bowl, naruto throws it down onto his opponent, doing no knock back but 20% damage plus paralyzing the opponent temporarily. If it misses, the bowl can be picked up and used as a projectile. Similar to Zero Suit samus’ down smash

Aerial Attacks:

Neutral Air: Mid air kick – Naruto strikes the opponent with his leg which he stretches forward. Quite a bad attack. 5% damage.

Forward Air: Scissor Kick – Naruto kicks twice in succession. First kick does 4% damage. Second Does 8%.

Back Air: Elbow – Naruto slams his elbow backwards, A moderately ranged but weak move doing low knock back and 7% damage.

Up Air: Uppercut- Naruto swings his arm up in an uppercut manner. Not much range or power. 6% Damage

Down Air: Uzumaki Thrust – Naruto Thrusts himself downwards, a stall then fall move that deals 8% Damage

Throws:

Grab Attack: Naruto head buts the opponent. Due to the fact that he has a metal headband on, it does 2% damage.

Forward Throw: Shoulder Barge – A simple shove. Does 7% Damage

Back Throw: Kickback - Naruto kicks the foe backwards with an a kick similar to captain falcons down smash backwards kick. Does 9% Damage

Up Throw: Back flip – Naruto pops the opponent into the air, and back flips, kicking the opponent in the process, good for juggling the opponent. Does 11% Damage

Down Throw: Body Slam! – The opponent is slammed to the ground and body slammed, doing 12% Damage and low knock back.

Special Attacks

Neutral B: Rasengan – Naruto starts to form a small blue sphere in the palm of his hand. He then plants it into his foe at a close distance giving 3-19% damage depending on how fully it is charged.

Forward B: Kunai Throw – Naruto quickly throws a kunai straight forward, doing 6% damage if the kunai hits, and making the opponent flinch. This can be done twice in one move with timing. This is similar to Falcos Blaster.

Up B: Uzumaki Barrage – Naruto leaps in the air, if an opponent gets in the way of the attack naruto kicks down and pushes the opponent downwards slightly. An extremely good killing move if used above nothing to deal a finishing blow, even at 0%.

Down B: Shadow Clone Jutsu – Naruto Puts his hands into a position, any attack that hits him during the two seconds does not give him any damage. The naruto that is hit poofs into a cloud of smoke and the real naruto attacks from a random direction with his legs. Sliding if from the left or right, and doing a move similar to Captain Falcons Mid air falcon kick if from above. The counter does the same amount of damage naruto would have taken multiplied by 1.1 rounded up to the nearest whole number. Minimum 5% damage.

Final Smash

Summoning Jutsu: Naruto shouts out “Summoning Jutsu!” and summons Gamabunta, the giant toad, to his aid. While the toad is in play, naruto sits on top and is invincible. The toad can do two jumps which each go as high as an average bunny hood jump. It’s a attack makes him stick his tongue out Giving anything it touches 10% plus a poison state which is kind of like having a flower on your head, only instead you are glowing green.. Anything that touches gamabunta receives 15% damage. When a character is jumped on by the giant toad, they take 17% damage. Lasts around 15 seconds.

Extras

Logo: The leaf Sign from Naruto’s headband (See below)

Stage Entrance: Naruto Poofs onto the stage in a cloud of smoke.
Kirby Hat: Kirby wears Narutos Headband and has whisker lines instead of rosy cheeks.
Trip: Naruto trips and lands head first, with one cheek on the ground, kneeling down.

Costumes:
Default - The normal orange clothes.
Green Team – Green clothes like tinks.
Red Team - Red Clothes
Blue Team – Light Blue Clothes, similar to Kirby’s blue colour.
Others - White Clothes, Black Clothes
Wii Mote sound: Naruto shouts out “That’s my Ninja Way”

To Unlock: Have naruto join your team in the Subspace Emissary. Or beat Classic Mode with all Characters on Hard Difficulty

Taunts:

Up: Shouts Out “Believe it!” After he quickly jabs both his fists
Down: Naruto grunts, looking away from the camera.
Side: Naruto Jumps up three times, each jump bigger shouting out “did ya see that Sakura?!”

End-battle poses:

Win Pose 1: Three narutos are in a line, two of them poof away in a cloud of smoke.
Win Pose 2: He’s crouching down, eating ramen. Suddenly he notices the cameras are on him.
Win Pose 3: Naruto stands proudly with his arms folded and says "im gonna be hokage someday!"

Victory Theme: This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtmPwe6PNSc naruto theme song, anything after 00:18

Loss Pose: Naruto is crouching down, with one fist on the ground, and the other hand on his back, like he is exhausted

Subspace Emissary: Naruto is in an epic battle with Lucario on the mountain-top, you then choose who to be for the battle. After the fight, Metaknight and the Ice Climbers reach the top. The Ninja and the Pokemon challenge them to a fight, and metaknight accepts for the both of them. In this brawl, you choose to be MetaKnight + Ice Climbers or Lucario + Naruto. After the battle is over the regular cut scene occurs only with naruto coming with MK and Lucario. (Note: In the cut scene, and when you fight Naruto this music is playing) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8fReXz0pQ&feature=related)

Snake Codec:

Snake: Octacon, there’s a weird kid with whiskers standing in front of me
Otacon: That’s Naruto. He's a ninja from the village of Konoha
Snake: Hmm, he sounds tuff, but he looks like a weakling.
Otacon: You couldn’t be more wrong Snake. Naruto is a master of ninja skills, he has a vast array of attacks at his disposal. Kunais, shurikins, even ninjutsu!
Snake: Well then, hes not weak, but still no match for me
Otacon: I wasn’t finished. Around twelve years ago, a nine tailed fox attacked his home town, and a brave ninja rose up and sacrificed himself to defeat the demon. It couldn’t be destroyed, so it had to be put into a vessel, a human vessel!
Snake: So you’re telling me, that kid is…
Octacon: Yup, he IS the nine tailed Fox
Snake: Now I’m not so sure, in fact, I’m pretty afraid.
Octacon: Well, there’s a change. C’mon snake! Show him what you’re made of. BELIEVE IT!
Snake: Grrr, this kid gives me the creeps. I need some ramen…

Comments Appreciated

Assist Trophies

Sasuke Uchiha: Jumps up into the air using dragon flame jutsu. Similar to Enties attack.

P.S Sorry about all the simalar to's and stuff. When i try to do things in detail i end up writing an essay. One move would start to be like the Megaman moveset. So i decided to put in some similars. If anyone would like to give me advice on stuff like this just PM me. Any advice will be much appreciated.

-sss

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Looks good for a first moveset.

BTW, I'm not flaming you, but I don't think its a good idea to make a moveset for Naruto. Most of the entrants are apparently haters of the show. Any character from the show (ex. Gaara) but Naruto is likely to be accepted, but Naruto himself will probably be hated.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Can someone link me to the top 100 for MYM 3.0 and 2.0? I'm making a MYM card game.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Actually I rather enjoy Naruto. It's got flaws, sure, but it's still a fun read. And I'd rather read a moveset for the main character than most of the other generic stereotypes the comic's filled with.

...But...didn't you post that in MYM3, man? I think it was after the deadline, but still. Kind of takes the bluster from your mustard, if you know what I mean. :urg:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh, come on, guys. Eleven new pages??? Are you all sitting at home or something?

I'm so behind on reading movesets. I wanted to read every single one as they came up, so I'd be more aware when voting time rolls around, but it doesn't look like that's really happening.

And meanwhile, I have two reviews to handle, including the dreaded Cortex & Tiny...

Cortex and Tiny is even bigger than I remember it. I don't want to be the guy in charge of reviewing that... thing.
:urg::urg::urg:

What's this? Spadefox has been overtaken by a new entity for most posts!

MYM 4 POSTS COUNTS:

Cruxis: 35
Hyper Ridley: 28
Chief Mendez: 19
King K. Rool: 19
MasterWarlord: 19
Kitsuneko345: 16
Chris Lionhaert: 14
Bkupa666: 13
Spadefox: 13
Goldwyvern: 10
Commander Blitzkrieg: 9
Sonic the Baron: 9
TheSundanceKid: 8
MarthTrinity: 8
See this? I was #1 when I woke up this morning (or maybe #2). LOOK AT ME NOW!!!

Where's Kibble on here?

Cortex and Tiny: Amazing, simply magnificant, but so LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG

*Thinks of a plan to beat Cortex and Tiny without using extra words, Must formulate plan now!*

This contest is going be HEATED alright! thats for sure (Thinks there should 75 winners LOL)

also, an poorly organised moveset will put readers off reading a moveset too.
I'm going to get my opinion out here now; I think Dimentio is better than Cortex & Tiny. Bigger does not equal better. Nobody should be resigning themselves just yet. Dracula didn't win because it was the longest; it won because of how original it was, and (in part) because of its epic organization, which really does make a difference in how we think of the movesets we read.

*off to review Charlie's Ghost, which may just be my second favourite entry so far*

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Actually I rather enjoy Naruto. It's got flaws, sure, but it's still a fun read. And I'd rather read a moveset for the main character than most of the other generic stereotypes the comic's filled with.
Then you won't mind if I make a moveset for the series' most awesome character, Shikamaru. :)

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
Hi. Its my first Time making one of these. BTW this is just an idea. I don’t want to get flamed by naruto haters.

The Spirited Ninja, Naruto, Has joined the brawl!
I've seen a more organized one in MYM 3.0. Anyway first, no Roundhouse kick, as it's limited to Chuck Norris. Second, lots of "likes" and "similar to's". Third, where's the final smash? ( The summoning jutsu doesn't have the necessary quip)

Also: Is that really you, Chief Mendez. I mean, you used to diss anything Naruto related in MYM 3.0. Anyway, I only read the manga, but I did watch the show beforehand. Heck, I remember wanting to make a moveset for Kankuro and his puppets. But enough about that, I need to work on Megaman's review.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ahh...a Naruto moveset. Believe it, but isn't the Uzumaki Barrage have Naruto summon shadow clones, and then go into an attacking frenzy? Other than that, i think you need some color to break out the white wall of text.

Well, you guys should expect a Naruto series moveset from me as well. It's going to be Gaara, and i think he's going to be the most unique of my movesets when i make him, but that won't happen for a while though.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
BTW, Mendez.

I want you to make a moveset for Sheeda, seeing as you are a supporter of Sheeda for SSB4 (and I haven't had the opportunity to play her game yet.)

I would like to be able to put her in my SSE.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Are you guys making Naruto move sets becuase you like the characters, or just doing it to spite the haters? Becuase THAT'S NO GOOD! [/Sonic sez]

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Are you guys making Naruto move sets becuase you like the characters, or just doing it to spite the haters? Becuase THAT'S NO GOOD! [/Sonic sez]
I'm a Shikamaru fan.... and a fan of his hot girlfriend. :bee:

Besides, seeing as how there are movesets for Gaara and Kiba and Akamaru, that means there is going to be a Naruto team in my SSE, and I might as well add in a character to increase its size.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I do cause i like a few of the characters in the show. I'm doing Gaara cause he's the most bad*ss Naruto character in the show. I don't really care if people don't like the Naruto show/manga.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I had to update Kerrigan to add the Kirby Hat and alternate costumes (told you guys I would forget something)

I added it to the review queue topic on that site. Now I consider it done. If anyone else wants to review be my guest. I'll have to get started on a new moveset soonish. Maybe Zeratul.

Has Zeratul been done/reserved?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I had to update Kerrigan to add the Kirby Hat and alternate costumes (told you guys I would forget something)

I added it to the review queue topic on that site. Now I consider it done. If anyone else wants to review be my guest. I'll have to get started on a new moveset soonish. Maybe Zeratul.

Has Zeratul been done/reserved?
I don't think it has, and you don't actually need to reserve characters, just don't make it the same if it's been done already.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Then you won't mind if I make a moveset for the series' most awesome character, Shikamaru. :)
Not at all. There are exceptions to the sterotype rule, and Shikamaru's one of them. Didn't someone else already do one, or have you talked about making this before?

Is that really you, Chief Mendez. I mean, you used to diss anything Naruto related in MYM 3.0.
The anime is terrible. That's probably what I was bashing. Like I said, I rather like the comic.

Don't get me wrong--I don't think Naruto's a particularly good series. At first it had potential, but eventually the author basically butchered his credibility after the time skip got going and he started adding it random elements for the heck of it. Almost everything else in the current Jump lineup is better than the series.

BTW, Mendez.

I want you to make a moveset for Sheeda, seeing as you are a supporter of Sheeda for SSB4 (and I haven't had the opportunity to play her game yet.)
Eh...I wrote up some Specials for her a long while ago in a different thread, and they were pretty neat...but I've still got two other movesets I have to do, and two more I've done that need posting.

So I might not get around to a sixth moveset, what with all the Sandbaggery I'm involved in now. But we'll see. Maybe.

Baloo

Smash Ace
[/IMG]

Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde,
THE GHOST GANG JOINS THE BRAWL!

Blinky, the leader of the ghost gang, is a cowardly red ghost monster. He has neutral strength, speed, and weight, but great range and projectiles. Pinky is the fastest and has the most range, and also the weakest. She's pink (duh). Pinky loves Pac-Man, but that doesn't stop him from eating her. Inky is the heaviest but does the most damage and has great recovery and smashes. and is cyan. He's stupid but kindhearted. Clyde the slowest but has the most knockback and best ariel game. He is smart and clever.

Blinky

The ghost gang has been bugging Pac-Man for years. In every game he appeared in, the chase him, trying to do some dastardly plan. He always stops them though. If he eats a power pellet, the ghosts turn blue and he can eat them.

Jumps: 6: Being a ghost, he can go very high up.

Power: 6/10: Balanced.

Walking Speed: 7/10: Hovers over the ground.

Dashing speed: 6/10: Hovers forward almost horizontally.

Weight: 3/10: None of them have a very high weight, and he is right in the middle of their weight span.

Range: 7/10: Good range on all of his smashes and ariels.

Projectiles: 7/10: His sonic booms have high range and power.

Attack Speed: 6/10: Average speed

Air speed: 7/10: He is quite fast in the air, and very maneuverable.

Size: 4/10: Like all of the ghosts, Blinky is on the short side at the height of Mario or Pika.

First Jump: 7.5/10: Being a ghost, his jumps propel him upwards greatly.

2nd-6th Jumps: 8/10: He shoots upward with an octopus like wave of his arms.

Fall Speed: 3/10: Blinky falls very slowly, as do all the ghosts, which allows him (combined with his multiple jumps) to pull off a Wall of Pain.

Recovery: 7/10: Many jumps a his incredible Side B recovery gives him some of the best recovery in the game.

Crouch: 3.5/10: He ducks down a little bit, one of the worst crouches in the game.

Traction: 2/10: Bad traction, comparable to Luigi's.

Combos: 5/10: Average comboing abilities.

Wall Jump: Yes: he pushes off of a wall while facing the screen.

Wall Cling: Yes: For a short period of time, he can grip the wall.

Crawl: No: Ghost monsters cants crawl

Glide: Yes: He spreads out his arms and SOARSSSSSSSS!

Tether Recovery: No: No tethers.

Pros:

Great projectiles
Can rack up damage easily
Good Range
Multiple jumps
Wonderful recovery
Great ariel game
Wall of Pain

CONS:

Light
No crawl
No tether
Not the best combos.

Basic stuffs.

Jab and Hit 2: Punches weakly. Low knockback, and 4% Not much else to say.

Hit 3: Headbutts: High knockback, sends the opponent sliding along the ground. 9% If they hit the edge there is downward knockback.

Tilts

Forward Tilt: His gloves glow blue and he shoves the person in front of him. Has a 30% chance of tripping the person pushed. However, it has a bunch of lag, so use it sparingly. Mid knockback, 17%

Down Tilt: Spins around as fire surrounds him in a ring. Multiple hits, a lot like the Mario tornado. 15% is all of them hit, 3% each. Low knockback. Fire effect.

Up Tilt: Spectral Flash: a cream colored star appears above his head as he pushes his arms up. High knockback, 16%

SMASHES

Forward Smash: Boo!: He pulls himself backwards, and then shoots forward screaming "BOO!" Paralyzes the opponent for a few seconds, leaving them open to another attack. If you leave the enemy without attacking them, they shoot forward after the 2 seconds are up. 13-29% High knockback.

Down Smash: Butt Bounce: Shoots up in the air, and smashes down with a powerful attack. It has 2 hitboxes. One above him when he jumps up, and one when he smashes down. Above him is 4-9%, and has very little knockback. Beneath him is 7-15%, and medium knockback.

Up Smash: Spectral Monster: A projectile smash! A purple warp appears above his head and out shoots a spectral monster. Has a vacuum affect. 8-31% Normally it only goes up to 24%, but if the spectral monster hits you with the very very tip of it's tail, you get massive damage. High knockback no matter what.

AERIALS

Neutral Air: Sticks his arms outward. Sex kick. high knockback. It propels the opponent the direction the arm is pointing. 16%, later on 11%

Forward Air: Spin: Sticks his bottom forward and spins around. This attack has multiple hits. Each hit is 2%, with 16 being the highest damage the opponent can get from it. It has almost no knockback.

Back Air: Slap: He turns around and slaps the opponent. Medium knockback, 13%.

Up Air: Spectral Arc: A blue arc appears above blinky, shooting from his right hand. It does no damage and has no knockback (wut?) but it propels him upward leaving the ghostly imprint of the arc for five second. The imprint can be plucked out of the air by Blinky and replenish 10 of his health afterward. Completely obscure attack that cannot be compared to any other. It can only be done once every 3 jumps.

Down Air: Air flip: Flips in midair and pushes his hands downwards. Spikes. High knockback, 12%

Situational:

Face Down Attack: Helicopter: Spins around on his face and gets up. Low knockback, 5% Fire effect.

On Back Attack: Flip kick: Jumps up in the air feet (Or where his foot would be) first and kicks with his bottom. 7%, Medium knockback.

Tripped Attack: Glows blue and disappears, only to appear a second later and attack by thrusting his arms out and spinning for at most 3%. Like Dimensional Cape. Medium knockback.

Ledge Attack: Fire ring: A red and orange ring surrounds him and he flips up onto ledge. The ring has no knockback but has multiple hits for 5% each. Can do 20% at most, but has to be PERFECTLY timed.

Dash Attack: Spectral Rings: Shoot out 3 small green rings of light from his finger tipps. High knockback, but only 1% damage (:O)

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Pac-Dot Chain: Throws out a chain of Pac-Dots. It cannot be used for tether recovery however, because the pacdots fall to the ground as soon as they appear.

Grab Attack: Spectral Rings: blinky Shoots out a little ring of red light. It only does 2 damage, but every 3rd attack it does 6%.

Forward Throw: Blast: A blue star appears in his hands, and he spins it around until is is the size of Jigglypuff. Then he shoves it into the opponent. Medium knockback, 9%.

Back Throw: Super kick. He hurls them around, and then throws them into the air and kicks them backwards with a blast of fire. Can be DI out of, but it is difficult. High knockback and 18% to the person kicked, and if another opponent is hit by the kick they get 6%, but low knockback.

Down Throw: Butt Bounce No.2: Jumps up and butt bounces down again. Exactly like the down smash except with less knockack and more range.

Up Throw: Chomp: Blinky swallows the person grabbed and then spits them out while he jumps into the air. Medium knockback and 12%. Very useful if you quickly switch to Pinky afterward and use her Up B as the opponent falls.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Sonic Boo: Blinky pulls himself backwards, and then he quickly hurls himself forward while creaming. Out of his hands (which he puts up in a "Don't shoot me" way) come huge blue rings of spectral energy. This attack has a huge hitbox. The blue rings do 8% each, and there are 4 rings. That means that you can do 32 damage if you time it correctly. however, the knockback is almost nonexistent. Good to follow up with his side B. Originates in Pac-Man World 3.

Side Special: Shadow: For 2 seconds he will shoot toward the nearest opponent at lightning speeds. If he gets close enough, he will attack them with fireballs that do 4 damage each. However, if he ends the attack in the air, he goes into helpless mode. This is great for recovering toward a stage without a ledge you can grab onto. He will not leave the safety of the stage during this attack, so the only way to go into helpless mode with this attack is if you are off the stage to begin with. This attack originates from his name in the original Pac-Man, Shadow. The fireballs are from his boss battle in PacMan World 2 (hardest boss EVER :p).

Up Special: Spectral Sneaker: Clyde flashes green and turns into a spectral sneaker. He waits a moment and then shoots the direction that you point the control stick (up by default) and attacks at the destination. This is a great recovery move. Only the attack at the end does damage, 14% and medium knockback. When the attack finished he flashes orange and turns back into Clyde.
Down Special: Ghostly Switch: Blinky sinks into the earth and appears backstage with the other ghosts. A second later, Pinky sinks into the earth backstage and come out on the battle field. No damage, great for dodging short final smashes.

Final Smash:

Golden Fruit: The other 3 ghosts come out into the battlefield. A tree grows in the middle of the stage, and on it are 5 golden fruit. And apple, a strawberry, a cherry, a pear, and a banana. Clyde grabs the cherry, Pnky the apple, Inky the strawberry and banana, and Blinky grabs the pear. The tree shakes, and out comes... Spooky! He attacks the opponents by summoning Rev Roll Rams, Neander-Pacs, and spiders. He also shoots electricity at the players. After a while, spooky is sucked back into the tree and the other 3 ghosts return backstage.

Taunts and after match poses:

Up Taunt: Blinky looks up and juggles 4 balls, one red with orange spots, one pink with purple spots, one cyan with green spots, and one orange with maroon spots.

Side Taunt: Blinky says: "Heh heh, Munchy!"

Down Taunt: time to turn up the heat!

Victory Pose #1: Shouts: "We did it! Ha ha!" This is unique because it takes place not in the normal victory place but the spectral realm.

Victory Pose #2: Yells toward the loser/s: "Ha! I knew you could never get past me!"

Victory Pose #3: Says: "What's for dinner?" Then the Pac family appears and says: "You are!" They proceed to chase him off the screen.

Victory Theme: Part of the theme from Pac-Man World 2.

Loss: claps with an angry look on his face.

Other stuff:

Shield: Blinky has his arms tucked in close.

Dodge: Spins in place with a scared look on his face.

Air Dodge: Spins around a few times.

Ledge Roll: Just flips upwards.

Ledge Roll (over 100%): Pushes himself up like with Pinky on the first level in the Spectral Realm (you have no idea what I'm talking about :p)

Idle: Blinky floats a few inches above the ground.

Idle Pose: Occasionally Blinky will wave at his buddies in the ghost gang who are behind the battlefield (like Pokemon trainer).

Stunned: Rotates slowly while muttering. He rotates on a weird axis.

Sleeping: A pillow appears out of hammerspace and Blinky lies down on it. When he gets up he mumbles "Bluh, whah?"

Swimming: When he swims the water around him turns purple. He doggie paddles forward slowly.

Drowning: He sinks slowly screaming and waving his arms. As he sinks, he turns into a pair of eyes, as all Ghost monster do when the "die"

Badges: The Franklin badge is on his chest, and the Screw thing is on his head.

Home run: floats a little bit higher than usual, and swings forward powerfully.

Attacked: He turns into eyes when it is a fatal blow. If he escapes it, a new ghost suit appears around him upon regaining control.

Grabbed: Blinky will flicker between eyes and Ghost Monster when grabbed, trying to escape.

Footstool Jumped: His eyes become big and angry. He gets up in dizzy mode(this is a strange inconvenient thing about Blinky, a lot like Jigglypuff's Shield Jump.)

Entrance: He appears out of a purple portal. Through the portal you can see a small house in the Spectral Realm.

Crowd Chant: BBu-Link-EEY is shouted by women.

Wiimote Sound: "Mwa Ha Ha!" is said in a deep voice. You only find out who says it during the final smash...

Kirby Hat: Since Blinky does not wear a hat or anything, Kirby gets horns. The horns are from the ghosts who work under blinky in Pac-Man World 2.

Credits Theme: Spooky Battle

Ending Cutscene: Clyde is first show hitting hitting Pac-Man with his Jab in Luigi's Mansion, then Pinky and Inky are running away from Ms. Pac-Man blue in Pac Village, and finally Blinky is shown doing his Super Sonic Boom in the Spectral Realm.

Classic Picture: Blinky is juggling his balls from the up taunt on Spear Pillar, Pinky is doing her up B, Clyde is doing his down taunt, and Inky is sleeping.

All-Star Picture: He is using the Final Smash on Pac-Village

Death Cry: Blinky yells out "Hey!" in an annoyed voice.

Star KO Cry: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Play style:

First of all, you don't have to main all of the ghost gang. It isn't like Pokemon trainer where you have to switch every minute or your attacks weaken. However, that does not mean you shouldn't take advantage of the 4 different characters.
Blinky is the most neutral of the 4 ghosts. He runs quickly and has 2 projectiles. Taking advantage of his great ariel game is vital, as on the ground he isn't as powerful. His u-smash, however, is very good. Don't abuse his ^B, because it is easily punished. His Uair is very useful for recovering damage.

Stages:

Pac-Village: Takes you around the village like Delfino Plaza. It takes you to: The Arcade, The tops of houses, the top of the tree, the museum, the road, the river, the hills, beneath the tree, and in the air. Counter-pick

Spectral Realm. A purple world with big rocks and acid lakes. There is a center rock platform, and various other rocks in the acid or the air. In the background, occasionally a spectral monster will appear of the Spectral Fiend will sit on a pillar. Legal/counter-pick.

Music:
Clydes Frog
Inkys Blade-O-Matic
Pinky's Snow Blower
Blinky'sVolcano
Avalanch Alley
Ghost Bayou
Spectral Monster Battle
Canyon Chaos
Level 2
Pacmaze
Funhouse
Spooky's Castle
Toc-Man
Toc-Man's Factory
Pirate Beach

Ok, Pinky is done. I'm posting them separately since They are separate characters.

Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde,
THE GHOST GANG JOINS THE BRAWL!

Now for Pinky, the lovesick, speedy ghost.

"Pinky is the fastest and has the most range, and also the weakest."

Jumps: 6: all the ghosts have 6 jumps, but hers are slightly higher than Blinky's.

Power: 4/10: She has a few powerful attacks, but she is mostly used for her recovery (Ghost Switch can be used in mid air) and speed.

Walking Speed: 8/10: She also hovers over the ground.

Dashing speed: 8/10: much faster than Blinky.

Weight: 2.5/10: VERY light, easily knocked off.

Range: 9/10: Pinky's first saving grace. Range is magnificent. She has 4 projectiles.

Projectiles: 10/10: Very good. Snowball is excellent and can freeze opponents.

Attack Speed: 8/10: She was called Speedy in the first game, her attacks are fast.

Air speed: 8/10: All the ghosts have good speed in the air.

Size: 4/10: Like all of the ghosts, Pinky is on the short side at the height of Mario or Pika. (Cut and Paste FTW)

First Jump: 8/10: She pushes off the ground slightly faster and farther than Blinky

2nd-5th Jumps: 7/10: Same as Blinky, but actually less high.

6th Jump: 10/10: Highest jump in the game. Her 6th jump is amazing.

Fall Speed: 2/10: Pinky falls even slower than Blinky, making an even better WoP.

Recovery: 9/10: She can use her ^B to go to amazing heights previously only possible with Wario-Man's Fart.

Crouch: 3.5/10: Still dreadful.

Traction: 8/10: Her traction is very good compared to Blinky's.

Combos: 5/10: Average comboing abilities.

Wall Jump: Yes: She too can wall jump.

Wall Cling: No: She cannot wall cling.

Crawl: No: Ghost monsters cants crawl

Glide: Yes: She can glide. All the Ghosts can.

Tether Recovery: Yes: Yeah, she has a tether.

Pros:

Great projectiles
Good Range
Wonderful recovery
Wall of Pain
Good Traction

Cons:

Light
No crawl
Not the best combos
Very Weak

Basic stuffs.

Jab and Hit 2: Slaps forward twice. 2% each.

Hit 3: Punch: She punches the opponent lightly. 5% Low Knockback.

Tilts

Forward Tilt: Kick: As she hovers forward, she pushes up her bottom area (not anything dirty you sicko :p) and "kicks". low knockback, 7%

Down Tilt: Fat: Pinky momentarily gets fat and bounced on the ground. Thats from the Pac-Man cartoon if your wondering "WTH" 3 hits, 3% each. No knockback.

Up Tilt: Bubble: A bubble appears above her and she pops it. Medium knockback, 7-8%

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Spin Attack: As she charges it, she begins to pull backward. Whe nit is released she flings herself forward and spins quickly. Medium knockback, 15%

Down Smash:
Shoop Da Woop: She puffs up while charging it, then turns into a gun and shoots lasers at the ground. From the cartoon where Pinky could turn into things. Medium Knockback, 14-17%

Up Smash: Air Current: She Puffs up, and then blows a gust of air out of her mouth. Is a projectile like her down smash. 21%

Aeriels: Her aerials stink. They are dreadfully bad.

Neutral Air: Sing: Sings "La la la!" Does 4% for each "La" No knockback.

Forward Air: Fist: Turns into a fist and punches the opponent. Medium Knockback, 18%

Back Air: Backwards headbutt: She flips backwards and headbutts the opponent. Hitbox is out for 2 seconds.

Up Air: Punch: She punches upwards. Very boring, useless attack. 1% and low knockback. On the tire (lol) list of every single attack in the game, it is at the bottom of bottom tier.

Down Air: Beach Ball: She turns into a ball and slams toward the ground. A Stall then Fall. This is actually an OK move, but still is kinda weak. Highish knockback, 7%

Situational:

Face Down Attack: Helicopter: Spins around on her face and gets up. Low knockback, 5% Exactly the same as Blinky's

On Back Attack: Spin Up: She gets up by spining in place. Low knockback, 3%

Tripped Attack: Ground Pound: Gets up and then slams into the ground.

Ledge Attack: Completely unique to her is the fact that she does not have a ledge attack. Instead she gets up and forward smashes. Great in a good situation.

Dash Attack: Pinky Love: Hearts shoot out of her fingers and surround the unfortunate opponent. It takes 2 damage away from pinky and does 20 damage to the opponent. however, it needs to hit to regain health. Tons of upward knockback, almost like Rest. Her 2nd saving grace.

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Ribbon: She throws out a pink ribbon. It pulls in the opponent. As a zair, it does 5% and low knockback. Great tether recovery with very long range.

Grab Attack: Slap: Pinky slaps the opponent. 5% each.

Forward Throw: Ultra Slap: Her 3rd saving grace. She slaps the opponent super hard and they go flying. High knockback and 18-19%

Back Throw: Back Headbutt: Pinky throws the opponent behind her and headbutts them. Low kockback and seven percent.

Down Throw: Actually, this is more like a second Up Throw. She throws the opponent upwards and then smashes them farther up with a headbutt from below. 13%, medium knockback.

Up Throw: Icicle: Her first snow attack (there will be a bunch more). She hurls them up and then hits them with an icicle she pulls out of hammerspace. Low Konckback, 8%

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Snow Ball: Her best attack. She pull out a snow ball and throws it as far as she can. It goes all the way across New Pork city easily. It has high knockback and can freeze opponents. 17-29%.

Side Special: Ice Storm: She Shoots a few inches into the air and then shoots about the length of a Fox Fire. Beneath her she shoots icy winds that can freeze opponents. 15-31% and no Knockback.

Up Special: Spectral Solidify: She stops in midair and shoots she chunks of rock upwards. She then proceeds to walk up those rocks. If the rock hits and opponent, it can't be good for the opponent. It has very high knockback and can do up to 20% Great for starting combos and recovery.

Down Special: Ghostly Switch: Same except Pinky goes out and Inky comes in.

Final Smash:

Golden Fruit: See Blinky's moveset.

Up Taunt: ??? cant think of any.

Side Taunt: That's no way to treat a lady!" She shouts angrily.

Down Taunt: "If I can't have you nobody will!" from PMW2

Victory Pose #1: "Ha! That showed you!"

Victory Pose #2: "Hiya there!". From PMW3

Victory Pose #3: Pinky dances around smiling.

Loss: Pinky throws a tantrum and spirits away.

Other stuff:

Shield: Smiles tauntingly.

Dodge: Spins around quickly while laughing.

Air Dodge: Spins around a few times.

Ledge Roll (over 100%): Pushes herself up from the first level in the Spectral Realm (you still have no idea what I'm talking about :p)

Idle: Same as Blinky.

Idle Pose: She takes out lipstick and applies it with gentle care.

Stunned: Same as Jigglypuff: "Ah ahah ahah ahah"

Sleeping: Sleeps while standing up.

Swimming: Does a backstroke.

Drowning: Pinky screams loudly and flails around like an idiot.

Badges: The Franklin badge is on her chest, and the Screw thing is on her head.

Homerun: Raises the bat over her head and then swings it around her body..

Attacked: She turns into eyes when it is a fatal blow. If she escapes it, a new ghost suit appears around her upon regaining control.

Grabbed: Pinky will struggle by trying to slap the grabber.

Footstool Jumped: She says in a scolding voice: “Hey!”

Entrance: She rides in on a daisy petal. Upon landing she applies lipstick.

Crowd Chant: Pin-KY! is shouted by men.

Wiimote Sound: "Mwa Ha Ha!" is said in a deep voice. You only find out who says it during the final smash...

Kirby Hat: Since Pinky does not wear a hat or anything, Kirby gets a snow hat. The hat is from the ghosts who work under Pinky in Pac-Man World 2.

Ending Cutscene: Clyde is first show hitting hitting Pac-Man with his Jab in Luigi's Mansion, then Pinky and Inky are running away from Ms. Pac-Man blue in Pac Village, and finally Blinky is shown doing his Super Sonic Boom in the Spectral Realm.

Classic Picture: Blinky is juggling his balls from the up taunt on Spear Pillar, Pinky is doing her up B, Clyde is doing his down taunt, and Inky is sleeping.

All-Star Picture: She is applying lipstick in Peach’s Garden.

Death Cry: She screams “Aughh!”

Star KO Cry: "My LIPSTICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!”

Play style:

Pinky is weak. You have to be very good to be good with her. She does have very little lag, but only a few powerful attacks. Her dash attack, while powerful, is laggy, unlike pretty much every other attack she has. Avoid using her Uair at all costs.

Codec:
Snake: Hey, who are those ghost thingys?
Orson: He-hello? Can you hear me? Orson going to Snake, repeat, can ya hear me?
Snake: Who are you?
Orson: I’m Orson, the Ghost Gangs technician. Be careful, they aren’t as weak as they seem!
Snake: Huh?
Orson: Blinky is neutral, Pinky is Fast, Inky is strong, and Clyde is great in the air!
Snake: Uh, huh. I wonder how they taste....

BTW, if I have time after finishing Inky and Clyde I plan on doing the Bubble Bobble dragon and an OC Ice Climbers like character.

Inky

"Inky is the heaviest but does the most damage and has great recovery and smashes. and is cyan. He's stupid but kindhearted."

Inky has electric attacks because he has no special powers in PMW3 and he is blue, like the Electro Shock Power Pellet, so it is possible that his Spectral Power is electricity.

Jumps: 6: Yeah, same as always.

Power: 9/10: Powerful. Racks up damage easily and has no trouble Koing opponents if he can reach them.

Walking Speed: 5/10: He is the heaviest, so the slowest.

Dashing speed: 7/10: But he can run quite fast.

Weight: 4/10: Easily the heaviest ghost. He is still light though, so don't think he's some fat***

Range: 6/10: OK range, nothing to bad, nothing great, but terrible approach.

Projectiles: 7.5/10: He has a projectile that is quite strong. Nothing special.

Attack Speed: 6/10: Average.

Air speed: 7/10: Not as great as Clyde, but it has its increased greatly if you use forward ariel.

Size: 4/10: Same as always.

First Jump: 10/10: Inky has superior recovery.

2nd-6th Jumps: 9/10: Very very good, he goes very high for each jump.

Fall Speed: 4/10: Inky falls slightly faster than Blinky, making the wall of pain less good.

Recovery: 9/10: Wonderful recovery. His multiple jumps and Mecha-Jump ^B are very high.

Crouch: 3.5/10: Guess what! This will never ever change, their crouch is ***************.

Traction: 6/10: Normal

Combos: 5/10: Average comboing abilities. (so does Clyde)

Wall Jump: Yes: Yup, him too.

Wall Cling: No: Nope. No wall cling for him, that would make his recovery too broken.

Crawl: No: Ghost monsters cants crawl, how many times must I say it?

Glide: Yes: Yeah, but his is different. He takes mechanical wings out of his pocket.

Tether Recovery: Nope.

Pros:

Strong smashes
Great recovery
Amazing jumps
Heavier

Cons:

Light
No crawl
Not the best combos
He's stupid (doesn't affect gameplay, but still.)

Basic stuffs.

Jab and Hit 2: Punch: Yay! He punches with good range and power. Low knockback, but lightning fast. 6%

Hit 3: Mega Punch: his right fist grows and is surrounded with electricity as he punches. Electric effect. High knockback, 11%

Tilts

Forward Tilt: Punch: He punches the opponent. It hits hard with high knockback and 12%

Down Tilt: Broom: In the cartoon, Inky had a huge, infinite hammerspace pocket at his disposal. In his pocket he had kept signs, brooms, and gigantic ladders. For his Down tilt he quickly pulls out a broom and sweeps the floor in front of him. It has high vertical knockback and does 7% He will use this pocket for many many attacks.

Up Tilt: Bomb: He pull a bomb out of his pocket and throws it up. It blows up above his head. Medium Knockback and 21%

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Electrify: As it charges he pulls himself back. When it is released he pushes forward and a long line of electricity shoots out of his hands. High knockback and 23%. Electricity effect is on opponents it hits.

Down Smash: Hammer: He pulls two hammers out of his pocket and spins around. When it is released he smashes them into the ground like GaW. High Knockback, 21%

Up Smash: Electrocute: Inky pulls out an electrical outlet and holds it above him. As it charges it gets more lighting around it. When released the lightning shoots out. Hugely HUGE knockback, 24%

Aeriels:

Neutral Air: Knife: Inky pulls a knife out of his pocket and spins it around. Medium knockback, 12%

Forward Air: Push: Inky shoves his palms out and pushes opponents away. Low knockback, 9%. Only good for reflecting (acts like Pits Shield and Mario's cape) It is actually great for recovery, as it pushes Inky foward quite a bit.

Back Air: Rock/Stone: A chargeable ariel? Yeah. He pulls a small brown rock out of his pocket and throws it backwards. If you hold down A he will pull out a bigger gray stone and hurl it backwards. 7 or 13% depending on rock or stone. High knockback on stone, low on rock. However, stone has lag.

Up Air: Flip: He flips in midair and kicks. Strangely, it spikes downward. 7% to 16% if sweet spotted, medium knockback, high for spike.

Down Air: Sword: He pulls out a sword and throws it at the ground. Can spike, and is a projectile, not a StF. Very nice knockback, 15% (I was looking forward to doing Inky so much, his hammerspace pockets give him an infinite amount of moves that should have nothing to do with him).

Situational:

Face Down Attack: Slap: He pushes up quickly and slaps forward. 5% Weak, no knockback to speak of until about 800%

On Back Attack: Pole Vault: He pulls a pole from his pocket and pole vaults out of the way of attack. Only the pole does damage, and it only does 2%. Low knockback.

Tripped Attack: Somersault: Somersaults forward and kicks. Not very good knockback and 6% damage.

Ledge Attack: Inky jumps up and punches. Low knockback and 4-7%.

Dash Attack: Push: Inky thrusts his hands outward and little sparks of electricity come out. All of the ghosts have great dash attacks, and this is no different. Medium knockback and 20%.

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Inky has a very strange, irregular grab. He trips forward and clutches the enemy from behind, proceeding to immediately attack the opponent repeatedly. You can't stop it, he attacks automatically at lightning speed until you throw the other player or they break out. 2 damage for each hit. 14 at most, by then they escape.

Grab Attack: None, he just keeps punching the opponent with lightning fast strikes.

Forward Throw: Bounce: He raises the opponent in the air and slams them into the ground, letting go so that they bounce along the ground. Medium knockback and 14%

Back Throw: This is the same as his forward throw pretty much. He raises them up and hurls them down behind him, bouncing. Low knockback, 7%.

Down Throw: Hammer: He pull a hammer out of his pocket and smashes them into the ground. It works like a pitfall, so no knockback. 19% damage. Great in certain situations.

Up Throw: Juggle: He juggles the opponent and then headbutts them upwards. 14 damage, medium knockback.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Saw Blade: He pulls out a saw blade and throws it. It can get stuck in the ground, where it will still do 3 damage and medium knockback. When it hits while still moving it does 14 damage and very high damage.

Side Special: Electri-Bash: He pulls himself back and then body slams forward at great speed while electricity surrounds him. It has high knockback and gives the opponent the electricity effect. It does 16-21%

Up Special: Mecha-Jump: Inky jumps into a small pod made by Orson and hovers upwards in it quickly. It does no damage to opponents except for underneath it, which does 7 damage and the fire effect. Low knockback.

Down Special: Ghostly Switch: Yeah, Inky out, Clyde in.

Final Smash:

Golden Fruit: You know this by now.

Up Taunt: Inky looks nervous and says "I just wanna go home!"

Side Taunt: "Time for a haircut!"

Down Taunt: Inky laughs and spins around.

Victory Pose #1: Inky turns around and makes faces at the losers.

Victory Pose #2: Inky is in his Blade O Matic and flies away.

Victory Pose #3: Inky says "I knew you couldn't defeat me!"

Loss: Claps with a sad look on his face.

Other stuff:

Shield: Stands still, looking scared.

Dodge: Inky does a flip.

Air Dodge: Somersaults in midair.

Ledge Roll (over 200% (Inky is special)): Punches the floor with one hands and, with a pained look on his face, pulls himself up.

Idle: Same as Blinky and Pinky.

Idle Pose: Inky will sometimes put his hands on his hips and tap his feet (The ghosts bottoms are like this: VVVVV So he taps one of the V's).

Stunned: Inky just hovers over the ground looking confused.

Sleeping: Inky summons a spectral bed (finally a PMW3 move!) and sleeps on it in the air.

Swimming: Inky does a strong breaststroke.

Drowning: Flails his arms while looking pleadingly at the camera.

Badges: Same as Blinky.

Homerun: Inky does an athletic bat swing and then jumps happily right after hitting.

Attacked: Same as always.

Grabbed: Inky shakes himself, trying to wriggle out of the opponents grasp..

Footstool Jumped: Looks irritated and say "Whu?"

Entrance: Rides in on his blade-O-Matic

Crowd Chant: I-Ink-EEYY! Is shouted by men and women.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets an Indian chief crown from the ghosts working under Inky in PMW2.

All-Star Picture: Inky and Clyde are running away from Pac-Man.

Death Cry: "No!"

Star KO Cry: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Play style:

At first glance, Inky seems liek the ultimate powerhouse. Powerful arial, smash, and special game. His grab attack is strange but strong, and he is the heaviest.
His problem is hitting them in the first place.
Inky has not that good approach, and it is only once you can reach the opponent that you are any good. Characters like Tink, the space animals, Link, Olimar, and Dimentio are hard to approach because of Projectiles. He doesn't have many projectiles, so that really hurts him.

Trophy's:

Pac-Man
Pac-man is the savior of Pacland. Originally a small yellow circle who ate pixelated dots, Pac-Man has grown eyes, arms, legs, eyebrows, and numerous enemies. Using a trust power pellet, he can always thwart the ghosts dastardly plans.

I know, that was bad.

Item: This has nothing to do with Pac-Man, but here it is: Pixl: A random pixl appears. Player who gets it can use it for 20 seconds. Thoreau allows the characters grab to go 6 times farther. Boomer lets them drop bombs. Slim lets them flip for a few seconds, which is great for dodging the space animal's lasers. Thudly makes their D-air a ground pound. Carrie lets them jump higher and farther, run faster, and do damage by just touching opponents. Fleep stuns opponent. Cudge lets player use a weaker version of hammer. Dottie makes them small and invincible, but their attack power is the same, so it's very good for approach. You can also walk on water. Barry makes a barrier around player for 3 seconds. 2 second lag before you can do it again. Dashell let's you go reallllly fast. Picollo acts like Jiggly's sing attack and cures stun effect and that flipping thing on Spear Pillar. Very very rarely the Pixl Queen will appear. She will make all of the opponents Shoot upwards and be stunned for 10 seconds!

Clyde:

Clyde was the hardest one to make. He has no role whatsoever in PMW3 besides being a prisoner and has only a stupid, lame boss in PMW2, a big frog. Blinky has a huge role in PMW3 and a very long boss in PMW2. Pinky had large PMW2 and 3 roles and was important to the cartoon. Inky had the cartoon and his boss battle in PMW2. Clyde has nothing. So I'm giving him Spectral Powers like Blinky. I might add something, like a frog attack but mainly he will be using spectral magic. He will also have a few fire attacks.

Clyde

"Clyde the slowest but has the most knockback and best ariel game. He is smart and clever."

Jumps: 6: Yeah, still 6 jumps.

Power: 8/10: High knockback attacks, but not as good for racking up damage as Inky.

Walking Speed: 6/10: Clyde is slow, his name in the original Pac-Man was Pokey.

Dashing speed: 4/10: Clyde has a slow dash.

Weight: 3.5/10: Middle, not as heavy as Inky but not as light as Pinky.

Range: 4/10: Only 1 projectile, but Okish range on his attacks.

Projectiles: 2/10: Only 1, his Uair, which does not go far.

Attack Speed: 6/10: Average.

Air speed: 10/10: Jigglypuff No.2. He has awesome ariel abilities.

Size: 4/10: Same as always.

First Jump: 8/10: Clyde has a good first jump.

2nd-6th Jumps: 7/10: Slightly above average.

Fall Speed: 1/10: Clyde falls super slow. however, his Dair is a StF, so you can reach the ground quickly if you have to.

Recovery: 8/10: His recover is good..

Crouch: 3.5/10: STOP IT!

Traction: 7/10: Ok

Combos: 7/10: I lied! Clyde has better comboing abilities than the other ghosts.

Wall Jump: Yes: Yes, Clyde can wall jump.

Wall Cling: No: No wall cling.

Crawl: No: No.

Glide: Yes: Same as Blinky and Pinky.

Tether Recovery: No

Pros:

Good recovery
Nice combos
Great ariel abilities

Cons:

Light
No crawl
Falling at low speed can hurt him.

Basic stuffs.

Jab and Hit 2: Specter Punch: Clyde punches the opponent a purple energy flows through his gloves. There is no 3rd combo attack, so he just keeps on punching. Low lag, but low knockback. 3% per hit.

Tilts

Forward Tilt: Spook: As Clyde hovers forward, he creates a ball of blue energy in his palm. He thrusts it forward and it turns into a ghost for a few seconds. It has 2 hitboxes, one for the ball, which is quite small but has high knockback and 11%, and the ghost which has low knockback and 7%

Down Tilt: Dark Flow: Clyde spins his arms around and pushes them into the floor. Out of his hands come small flows of purple mist. The attack hits on both sides of him, and has great range, so it's perfect for keeping enemies at bay. It has medium knockback, but it can do massive damage because of it's multiple hits. The most damage possible is 21%, but it must be perfectly timed and must overlap the other character. Deadly if used by an edge while someone is trying to recover.

Up Tilt: Spectral Fountain: This attack is a lot like the Psi Magnet in that you can absorb attacks and regain health by using it. However, it only absorbs energy attacks. It only hits above Clydes head and does 5 damage if the opponent touches it. It has no start up lag but after the fountain disappears there is long lag. the fountain is a cream colored spiky ball of light.

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Fire Bubble: Clyde summons a fire bubble. As he charges it it goes fromred to orange to yellow to blue to purple and gets bigger. When the attack is released Clyde pops the bubble and blasts the firey contents outward, with a similar animation to Lucario's >B. Medium knockback, 8-19%

Down Smash: Spectral Hunter: As Clyde charges this attack up, he glows orange brighter and brighter. When the smash is released, he flashes orange and turns into a spectral hunter. He spins around and then changes back. It has high knockback and 15-21%

Up Smash: Spine Ball: Clyde charges up a small spiked ball like the one at the end of the frogs tongue. When he releaes it he shoves it upwards on the frog tongue and swings it around like a sword. It has high knockback, the most knockback being from the tip of the spikes, and 17 damage.

Aeriels: Clyde's strong point: The air.

Neutral Air: Flash: Clyde fold his arms across his chest and then pushes them outwards, whirling around to make a greenish blue whirlwind. It has a slight vacuum effect and high knockback. It inflicts 12 damage.

Forward Air: Burning Kick: Clyde kicks forward as his bottom area glows red. Can be used for a fantastic WoP. High knockback, and 17%.

Back Air: Spirit Slap: He turns around and slaps the opponent with a green glowing fist. High Knockback, can spike if the tip of the glove hits the opponent. 13%

Up Air: Snitter Throw: Clyde summons a spectral snitterling and throws it upwards. Could be called a projectile, but hardly covers any distance. It has high knockback and does 3% if it hits, but it ca latch onto the opponent and do up to 20 damage. Button mashing gets the snitterling off though.

Down Air: Spectral Stalactite: Clyde summons a big purple and orange stalactite, sits on it, and plummets to the ground. A StF. If you push the attack button again you stop. It has very high knockback, spikes, and does 12-19%

Situational:

Face Down Attack: Spectral Pushup: He pushes himself up and spins around to do small damage. Low knockback, 2%

On Back Attack: Punch Trip: Clyde rolls forward and punches the opponent. It has no knockback and only 1 damage, but it trips the opponent if you sweet spot with it.

Tripped Attack: Upper Fire: Clyde does an animation exactly the same as his Up Taunt and does 4 damage. Medium knockback. See up taunt for information.

Ledge Attack: Frog Tongue: Clyde pulls a frog tongue
from this: out. He throws it forward and climbs up with it. It actually has huge knockback and does 21 damage, but is extremely hard to hit with (like the failcone paunch, it announces itself about 2 seconds beforehand).

Dash Attack: Spectral Crystal: Clyde throws a huge blue crystal out at the opponent. It has large knockback and does 15%. It also releases 5 pac-dots, which revive 2 damage each. Be careful though, enemies can use them too!

Grab attack and throws:

Grab: Flash: Clyde creates a flash of cyan light in front of him. Anyone caught in it will be grabbed (multiple people can be kept in the ball of light, but the damage is divided among them). The opponent(s) will be kept inside the ball of light until they break out or are thrown.

Grab Attack: Green Beam: Clyde shoots a blast of green light into the ball of light. It does 6 damage, but the damage is divided among the opponents. (6 is a great number because only 1 opponent gets 6 damage, 2 get 3 each, and 3 get 2 each. It's divisible by 1, 2, and 3.)

Forward Throw: Specter Beam: Clyde sucks the ball of light and it's inhabitants into himself, and then throws them forward. It has medium knockback and does 7 damage.

Back Throw: Dimension Switch: Clyde and the people he grabbed disappear into the Spectral Realm for 1.5 seconds. Then he appears and instantly flings them around his shoulder backwards. High knockback and 9 damage.

Down Throw: Spectral (I'm so sick of typing that word) Smash: Clyde pulls the ball of light into his hands and throws it beneath him. Medium upward knockback, 15%

Up Throw: Starbeam: Clyde pulls the ball of light above him and shatters it into a few fragments of light that smash back to the ground. The opponents are inside the star bits and then are shot upwards. It has high knockback and does 12 damage.

Special Attacks:

Neutral Special: Spectral Sphere: Clyde thrusts his arms out and yells. Two purple spheres appear, one around each hand. Then the spheres grow so that they overlap and cover Clyde's body. The spheres merge into one and shatter. The 2 spheres that appear originally do 2 damage and no knockback. the one big sphere has medium knockback and 15%. The bits of shattered sphere do 6% and have high knockback.

Side Special: Spectral Spitter: Clyde flashes purple and turns into a spectral spitter. He shoots a beam of purple light outward and then zooms over it to the end of the beam. The beam does 12% and has no knockback, but Clyde does 4% and medium knockback. When the attack finished he flashes orange and turns back into Clyde.

Up Special: Spectral Sneaker: Clyde flashes green and turns into a spectral sneaker. He waits a moment and then shoots the direction that you point the control stick (up by default) and attacks at the destination. This is a great recovery move. Only the attack at the end does damage, 14% and medium knockback. When the attack finished he flashes orange and turns back into Clyde.

Another Up Special: Frog
Down Special: Ghostly Switch: Clyde sinks into the ground and appears in the back. Blinky does the opposite.

Final Smash: Same thing, the Golden Fruit.

Golden Fruit: You know this by now.

Up Taunt: Clyde trips and then jumps up and blasts a bit of red spectral magic into the air above him.

Side Taunt: :Y'ain't gonna get past me!"

Down Taunt: Clyde jumps into a mini version of his Frog Machine (see picture at his ledge attack) and hops around.

Victory Pose #1: Clyde and Inky are both in small capsules and are cheering randomly. "Whoo!" "Cool!" "Yeah" "Whoot" (From cutscene at the beginning of level 3 in PMW3)

Victory Pose #2: The whole ghost gang rides away in the Whale Sub

Victory Pose #3: Clyde pulls out two guns and perfectly nails 3 targets shaped like Pac-Man.

Loss: Claps with an angryish look on his face.

Other stuff:

Metal Box: Clyde says "Let's see how ya do with steel!" and jumps up and down once. He is the only one in the game to have a metal box animation.

Shield: Same as Inky.

Dodge: Turns into a spectral spitter for a second (a purple version of those thingys shone under Blinky's up smash)

Air Dodge: Same as dogde but green instead of purple (spectral sneaker)

Ledge Roll: Jumps up onto the stage with a smug look on his face as if top say "You couldn't kill me!"

Ledge Roll (over 9000 100): Pulls himself up, but with slightly more difficulty.

Idle: Same as Blinky and Pinky and Inky.

Idle Pose: Clyde will take out a toy frog and play with it.

Stunned: Clyde just sits there confused and mumbles: "Me...z...mer...on,...pellet...fores..."

Sleeping: Clyde turns into a spectral hunter and sleeps.

Swimming: Swims forward with a forward stroke.

Drowning: Eyes wide, he looks around while waving his arms helplessly.

Badges: Same as Pinky.

Homerun: Clyde swings the same way as Blinky.

Attacked: Same as always.

Grabbed: Same as Inky.

Footstool Jumped: "Ouch!"

Entrance: He hovers in from the top of the screen.

Crowd Chant: "Cl-YDE!" is shouted by women.

Kirby Hat: Kirby becomes orange. He has no orange color, so yeah. Clyde has no specific ghost army, he just has this one guy with a blunderbus.

All-Star Picture: Clyde is wearing his bowler hat while talking to Assist Trophy Mezmeron.

Death Cry: "Ow!"

Star KO Cry: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPKKKKK!"

Play style:
Clyde should definitely be used in the air. His gabs and throws are very good too. Besides that, take advantage of his good recovery and fast air speed.

Alternate Colors:
Normal: Blinky is red with orange gloves, Pinky is pink with purple gloves, inky is cyan blue with green gloves, and Clyde is orange with maroon gloves
Inverted: Switched glove and body color
Other ghosts: Blinky is Funky, Green with navy blue gloves. Pinky is Sue, Purple with red gloves. Inky is Orson, whitish grayish ever so very littley slightly creamish color with dark aqua teal gloves. Clyde is Spunky, Gray with black gloves.
Army from PMW2: Blinky is red with black gloves and horns, Pinky is white with light blue gloves and a snow hat, Inky is dark green with red gloves and an Indian headdress, and Clyde is gray with red gloves and a baseball cap.
Cartoon: Blinky has a witch hat (:O), Pinky has a hat like a police officers, Inky has a fedora, and Clyde has a bowlers hat.

More trophy's coming soon. Other stuff coming soon.

ALTERNATE FINAL SMASHES FOR BLINKY, PINKY, INKY, AND CLYDE.

Blinky: Blinky in the Caldera:

Blinky laughs and shoots upwards off the screen. He comes back in in a machine that looks like the other ones you see below (not the frog). Shoot fireballs that have high knockback and 10 damage with the A button, and the B button makes a stream of fire and lava come out of the bottom of the machine for low knockback but up to 40 damage. He moves at about the same speed as Diddy Kong's Final Smash. When 20 seconds are up the machine explodes and Blinky is shot from the cockpit.

Still another final Smash that used to be his Up B: Super Boo: This is Blinky's ultimate attack. He pulls out a spectral fountain and eats it. He does this twice and jumps off the screen. Now for the ultimate attack! He swells to a humongous size (about half of the size of Puff Up) and shoot out a gigantic barrage of spectral rings. It is basically a super buffed version of his neutral B attack. The damage is immense. The rings do 10 damage each, and there are 7 rings! 70 damage is the highest you can inflict. The big disappointment is the knockback. The knockback is low, it only kills definatly at 300 percent. However, just shielding doesn't work. Each ring destroys a third of a shield, so you still get 40 damage. The best way to avoid it is to roll out of it immediately. IDC doesn't work either, the attack brings Meta Knight out of the cape immediately. This lasts all for about 5 seconds, and all the while spectral monsters fly around doing 5 damage each. A truly amazing attack.

Pinky: Pinky's Snow Blower: Pinky says "yeah!" and shoots off the screen. She comes in in this: She can shoot chunks of snow and ice for 15 damage, medium knockback, and the freeze effect and shoot icy wind out of the bottom for the freeze effect, no knockback, and up to 45 damage. When the time runs put the ghost explodes and she falls screaming onto the battle field.

Inky: Inky's Blade-O-Matic: Inky shoots off of the screen and flies back in on this: He can shoot saw blades for low knockback and 14 damage and shoot sawdust out of the bottom for 18 damage and high knockback. When it is finished the machine explodes and he hovers back down in a parachute.

Clyde: Clyde's Frog: Clyde shoots off of the screen and slams back down in this: He can press the A button to shoot his tongue out for 25 damage and high knockback and the B button to ground pound for low knockback but 35 damage. See the picture of the frog in the Clyde Section (The color of that part is teal).

Every one of these final smashes has a weak spot to end it early if you hit it 4 times. It will do 30 damage to the unfortunate ghost. Clyde: The back of the throat or the tongue, Inky and Pinky: the top or the mouth, and Blinky: The top, but it only takes 3 hits. When defeated the golden fruit will shower out and replenish 5 damage each for whoever grabs them first (the ghosts can use them too.) They are all about 3/4 the size of Jigglypuff's Puff Up Final smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom