• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[MAJOR] Australian Cyber League (ACL): Melbourne April 9th-10th

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
cheers to redact for organising this: you'll move on to running bigger and better events later down the track.

some things to consider in future:
- better region separation and pre-seeding: do this before the tournament and not on the day or else you'll be guaranteed a dumb bracket. it also allows for player scrutinization before it all starts.
- getting that *****in' stage reach/cod/sf/marvel/every legitimate console title that wasn't smash had -- image if dekar won there *drools*

- i have personal beef with the conservative ruleset and the removal of stage counterpicking system in melee (because there are no CPs anymore), but no johns, it's not my tournament to influence. everyone else seems to enjoy it.

otherwise, A grade effort all 'round. i look forward to seeing how you run BAM2011. i really enjoyed raging
Running stuff at the front is a high priority for next ACL, along with the seeding

Bit of a lack of organization, was a little stressed with things not going exactly to plan, but im happy with how it all turned out in the end.

Ty to all, esp for the OoS guys who made the effort to come over and to the guys who helped with taking tv's at any point

Ty to everyone for coming in the first place, running ****s hard but i'm enjoying it more than just being a player.

I'll do proper shoutouts later, along with putting up brackets + results

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Yeah realised I never thanked you Redact for any tournament you have hosted it really does look like a hell of a lot of work and i could tell you were stressed out :/ so - Thank you a **** load for all your hard work and responsibility you've taken on to host these appreciated a **** load and I'm glad its in good hands I never really think about your position because its always been smooth excellent job mang keep up the great work.

Tom : Doubles next CW I'm Keen as for it also wish we recorded that shine kill / double reflect :( oh and I'll give u the money back next CW completely forgot about it at the end sorry
Alexi : We'll steal dekar/cao next time for some training shenanigans
Zxv+Dekar : Thank you for playing me with IC's before my match it helped immensely I still hate them tho :(
Syke/S.D/Blackshadow : You guys were so bloody amazing to Verse got probably the worst schooling I have ever had at smash :/ a real eye opener on how much I still have to learn thanks for the games.
Cao : Seems like every time i speak to u I have got something to piss and moan about man lol sorry how long now before you leave Melb ?
Atticus : Thanks for always answering my questions and giving me comments after i play very helpful cheers
sorry if i forgot anyone :O was a lot of fun and thanks for a great day of smash

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Running stuff at the front is a high priority for next ACL, along with the seeding

Bit of a lack of organization, was a little stressed with things not going exactly to plan, but im happy with how it all turned out in the end.

Ty to all, esp for the OoS guys who made the effort to come over and to the guys who helped with taking tv's at any point

Ty to everyone for coming in the first place, running ****s hard but i'm enjoying it more than just being a player.

I'll do proper shoutouts later, along with putting up brackets + results
being a TO is heaps rewarding, it's somehow worth all the stress and BS that comes with it :)

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Wait, I forgot to shoutout my doubles partner:
Toshi: dude we did fine, there's no need to get down on ourselves and we'll only get better as we practice together more (wanna continue to team in the future? :)) I could see you were pretty tired but that said we did manage to take down a pretty good team so like, good job team :p I'll continue to try my best into the future!

blaze3927

Smash Ace
The official Australian Smash 64 ACL Tier list

SS Tier
*Skele's hospitality

S Tier
*James' driving
*Kirby utilt on rising platform
*Timic vs 1der

A tier
*Redacts general helpfulness
*the melbourne smash 64 scene
*The online smash 64 scene finally metting irl (blackshadow, atticus, kuromatsu, pete, asianaussie,1der , james, robsta, ciaza,Tom)

B tier
*people putting up with smash 64

C Tier
*Smash 64's generally poor organisation

V tier
*ciaza and deans women hunting

X tier
*Most Recordings being lost
*Brawl (haters gonna hate)

below Z tier
*Dsc

**edit**
just found out the finals were stacked because ciaza abbreviated the ruleset and striked hyrule illegally.
the finals were at 1:1 at that point

ciaza disqualified by TO

blaze3927

Smash Ace
>_>
ciaza dropped his own tv at the end of the night if thats what you mean, i didnt hear of anything else getting broken
we used all of our own gear far as i was aware
what colour was your tv?

just realisied that timic techinally won because of the failed strikeout rule

CONGRATS Timic no 1 smash 64 player in australia
we owe you $50
pickup from canberra

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well I am pretty upset. All the colours on the tv are completely buggered now and its pretty much unusable and i was told a 64 smasher broke it. Seriously I'm considering not bringing gear anymore because everything always ends up being damaged in some way. I've had my brawl disk scratched once by someone I didnt know who did it, Plus someone dropped my wii at one point and nearly broke it.

I want a ****ing apology because I'm sick of this happening.

Anyway aside from that, the tournament was fun. My performance has gone downhill though and I'll probably be taking a break from smash. Just dont want to have a sillly game stressing me out anymore.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
lol that was an awkward moment for me.

I would of beaten you anyway, AND aa told you the ruleset before he left!

You nearly crashed twice and drove 160 KM's the whole way home, I was scared for my life.

Miss Chu Chu - I didn't hear anything of a 64 player breaking any TV, except for me and my own >.<. If it was one of us, I deeply apologise on their behalf.

blaze3927

Smash Ace
^it was 1 match each, fox kirby would have been an easy win on hyrule for me.

^i didnt nearly crash i timed everything to perfection and remained calm the whole time.

more info on tv?
/when was it discovered broken

i moved two black tv's underneath tables (one 13inch crt and ciaza's 20inch tv)
and there was one grey old crt underneath our table,

power did cut out twice during the day on that table

was yours the bigger newerish crt on the side farthest from the wall on our corner table?
setup for brawl/melee?

we werent there on sunday.

i am not gonna be happy if someone just blamed it on us because it was easy to, im pretty sure all of us are not d1cky enough to be dog about a tv if we broke it.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
:( leisha, that's so sad!

we probs have a spare tv if you want one, or maybe even cw would give you one (they've offered one to me before).

shoutouts later tonight. i'm still so freakin tired.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Alright I got told another story that another person did it and he confronted me about it actually, but i got confused later on when someone else told me it was a 64 smasher and yeah I got mad confused and kinda raged.

Anyway sorry about that people <3. I think the medication is getting to me or something :/

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Well I am pretty upset. All the colours on the tv are completely buggered now and its pretty much unusable and i was told a 64 smasher broke it. Seriously I'm considering not bringing gear anymore because everything always ends up being damaged in some way. I've had my brawl disk scratched once by someone I didnt know who did it, Plus someone dropped my wii at one point and nearly broke it.

I want a ****ing apology because I'm sick of this happening.

Anyway aside from that, the tournament was fun. My performance has gone downhill though and I'll probably be taking a break from smash. Just dont want to have a sillly game stressing me out anymore.
It was testikills in the morning

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
This Sunday James: my Kirby vs. your Fox on Hyrule. Title is on the line in a falls stocks count anywhere match.

All is forgiven Miss ChuChu.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Melee singles:

Note: the red dot shows where earl was swapped with monkeybear

Results:

1. Dekar
2. Zxv
3. Syke
4. Cao
5. S.D
5. Atticus
7. Earl
7. Monkeybear
9. Tedeth
9. Redact
9. Toshi
9. Blackshadow
13. Jei
13. Kier
13. Tibs
13. Sasse
17. Splice
17. Meteor
17. Timic
17. Grim
17. Plasia
17. 1der
17. Skeletom
17. Tak

Plenty didn't make it out of pools, but I didn't keep the pools sheets with me soz

Melee Doubles:

Results:

1. SNSD (Syke + S.D)
2. TedXV (Tedeth + Zxv)
3. Octopus Vagina (Atticus + Epic)
4. Knights 4 lyf (Monkeybear + Blackshadow)
5. Mother Lovers (Dekar + Redact)
5. TNT (Tak + Tibs)
7. Plasia + Toshi
7. Snake Pit (Atilla + Jei)
9. Team Awesome (Earl + Nicks)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Shoutouts:

Tibor: I’m bad. But you’re worse :D Glad that the Golden Pair learned how to use Synchro when it mattered, but I still think it was too close. Also, stop approaching when you have the percent lead. It’s really frustrating to watch.

Ted: I must say, it felt incredible to finally beat you. I’d only taken a single game off you in the last 18 months, and then a breakthrough. Getting grabbed on that platform against snake most probably cost you that match, and a few more grabs against my ICs cost you the others. You’ve always been cautious, but my reads on the day were right on point. Espc offstage spikes and charged usmashes. GG, you’ve always been the hardest for me, and I really look forward to our next set.

Earl: It’s a different match when snake refuses to approach. I’ve worked pretty hard on minimizing my risks in the MK mu, and now you’ve gotta try harder to force them. Poor end on halberd, I really didn’t expect you to get hit by that c4. Intense as always.

Apollo: Good to finally get to know you. Top guy, and a top smash player. Must say, I was really nervous before our tourney set, but I camped my *** off and gayed my way to victory. Also, SDIing zss combos is incredibly fun. Will probably hit up Adelaide in the holidays and play some more games.

Nova: Definitely the most enjoyable matches of the weekend. I’m not sure why exactly, but it’s so damn fun to play you. Pity about that Mario in pools, eh? Also a pity that you weren’t there on day 2; I wanted more games lol. And boobies in the Zelda boards is amazing lololol

Cao: Sad woxy is sad... I don’t like it when you’re sad. Don’t be sad again. Win with me next time :D

SD: baaawww so cuted that I got to house my dad for the first time ever. Hopefully next time there will be a little more socializing and just generally chilling. Also, I think my sister has a thing for you. Can’t blame her though.

Dekar: So clutch. So freakin’ clutch. I’ve heard amazing things about this interview, can’t wait for the upload. That being said, you realise you’d be the best at brawl if you actually practiced it, yeah? Much love as always.

Jei: Couldn’t beat Tibs this time? What happened? Pity about teams, everyone was just really good. Nice work on nicks and earl though, not overly sure how that comeback worked. I keep hitting you but it never seems to matter lol

ZXV: An honour to house the legend. Not too sure what happened in brawl doubles (no mk next time?), but melee singles was pretty epic. Needed more sheiking, apparently. Hopefully your hotel is nice, and hopefully you’ve learnt not to fly tiger ever again. Looking forward to your next visit already.

Soike: So apparently you were hiding from me for 45 minutes? Nice work making that troll come true, laughed so hard about that one. Although I defs think your stay would’ve been made more complete with a beach tyre change :D

Leisha: Nice work with the TO job, it looks a little bit too difficult for me. Also nice work dispatching grim in the tiebreaker :D

Meteor: Definitely not M. Your name is not Emily. What the hell was that character you used against me, anyway? I didn’t even know that trash in the game. Ness next time or bust. Also, watching you play marvel was the lols.

Testikills: lol marvel is amazing. That Haggar is a little bit gay. Just a little bit. Always fun to be around; pity we didn’t get to commentate together this time. <3 from Attila with two T’s.

Redcat: I think I saw you for all of 3 seconds. All the sacrifice, organizing everything. But it went so smoothly; well done. The scheduling for days 1 and 2 was spot on, also. Great tourney; looking forward to BAM already.

Splice: GW in teams is so gay. Those beautiful setups that I trap you with in singles don’t work when there’s a freakin’ tornado behind me. Teams was so clutch, not sure how me and Tibor came out on top. Although SURVIVING TO 260% ON SV definitely helps. Also, drop your DK, cause your GW used to be better when you focused on him more imo.

Afro: NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDOOOOOOOOO. That’s pretty much all I have to say. Not too sure what happened against Earl, but if he’s throwing stocks away, best not to feel sorry for him and play yourself down ;)

Tak: Those seatbelt shenanigans were probably the funniest I’ve ever seen in my life. Seriously. You are amazing.

Viva: That MK is pretty gay, huh? I think he should ban him, and then legalize Norfair. Also, your team stuffs were really gay; snake diddy got outcamped lolol

Plasia: Wth is the marth trash? Where is the wranga with the fire sword? BRING HIM BACK.

Toshi: Possible new champion team?

Dean: The mastermind himself. Pity you didn’t get to play me on cs, huh?

Harry Ponting: Never realised brawl Zelda could do that. Thank god you didn’t enter bracket or play on a recordable wii; I like to keep my dignity, or at least, what’s left of it.

Nicks: That snake, he’s pretty stupid, eh? I think you’ve gotta believe in yourself a little more; try not to hide behind earl, cause it’s only holding you back. Also motion control DI is amazing.

Condog: You’re alive?

Timic: I thought you said you got better :p

W150: Gay olimar deserves to be gay chaingrabbed. That is all lol

@everyone else: apologies if I’ve forgotten you, but I’ll blame playing too much smash, housing multiple people and uni being stupidly busy for that. If I haven’t met you, come up and say hi, I don’t normally bite :D

In general, great tourney, lots of fun. Pity about the low turnout (espc on day 2), but I still enjoyed myself. Finally won a big tourney, despite being much less prepared than normal. Beating Ted was definitely the highlight, not dropping a set to Tibor was the icing on the cake. I also think I learnt a lot from the tourney sets; I’ll keep getting better. Can’t wait for the videos!

It’s Showtime!

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
I have like 4 spare tellies at home chu if u want me to bring you one at next CW

Splice

Smash Hero
as i posted in SA thread

Its worth noting the point (or one of the points), of the "playing a full set in pools" is so that in the event of a tie-breaker, who ever won that set out of the two who have the tiebreaker would go through.
That's what happened in my tie-breaker with Dekar in melee, and we did the "play a set in pools" in Brawl because Melee did it,
so despite making the rules up on the spot (which appears to be what was done) I'd assume the same procedure would apply.

Which would mean, Grim still gets through the bracket, even with the match ted lost against Leisha.

oh well.

Like he said, he wouldnt have gotten anywhere in the bracket anyway :p

tedeth

Smash Master
as i posted in SA thread

Its worth noting the point (or one of the points), of the "playing a full set in pools" is so that in the event of a tie-breaker, who ever won that set out of the two who have the tiebreaker would go through.
That's what happened in my tie-breaker with Dekar in melee, and we did the "play a set in pools" in Brawl because Melee did it,
so despite making the rules up on the spot (which appears to be what was done) I'd assume the same procedure would apply.

Which would mean, Grim still gets through the bracket, even with the match ted lost against Leisha.

oh well.

Like he said, he wouldnt have gotten anywhere in the bracket anyway :p
That's not actually how it's supposed to work.

It's most sets won = winner. If equal sets won, most games won = winner. If equal sets and games won, tie breaker. For Leish to have won equal sets to Grim it means she beat someone in a set that Grim lost to so it's too hard to say who deserves to go through.

Splice

Smash Hero
@What Ted - Just said (rhymes herp derp)

That's what I thought but I had a tiebreaker in melee and Redact made me first seed without a tie-breaker (which i asked for too, so it wasnt just coz he ceebs getting me)

Which was bad coz honestly id have placed higher with 3rd seed or 2nd i reckon. And I shouldnt have had 1st seed in the first place... lol dekar u so silly.

But yeh dunt really matter im just sayin'

Ted will you be down again for BAM2K11?
My big regret is not MMing you, I think I can beat Wario pretty easy now ;)
So dont use wolf ok? =(

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
You would have tie breaker'd with dekar

you had already beaten dekar

thus you > dekar

not going to make you replay a set

tibs7

Smash Champion
Attila: got lucky in gf's, i will easily beat you next time.
doubles was waaaaaaaaay to close. if we stop killing/hitting eachother we can win apex, i swear. anyway gratzzzz i guesss ughhhhh

ted: thanks for coming champ. improved in melee heaps which is sick coz most brawlers suck :(.
good job in brawl, honestly thought you'd beat attila's IC's.....your wario >>>>>his bad IC's. anyway ill see you at sydney major hopefully! :)

zxv: omggggggg scary as playing that marthhh, i deserved to lose i think. teching a tipper dsmash on the ps1 tree was stupid, i guess i got a bit lucky but yeah you're a champ and i hope you keep improving. so good. lol at melee gf's though, demolishing dekar and then just couldnt finish it off :S. dekars pretty clutch though ey?

earl: i think i know the mk MU a little more now ;) i didnt expect to do so well and i dont think anyone else did either. but yeah you did well again, keep improving in both games please! keeps me playing it and makes me want to get better aswell :) see you in gf's next monthly i think. also gj in dubs, scared us earlier taking us to game 5.

nicks: soz bout quitting the game, i thought you were easily dead.........anyway gj in dubs with earl tornado -> clap/ dtrow to whatever is such **** its annoying lol. see you nxt monthly

splicey: why so salty? :p i joke i joke. singles against you was ok i guess, i dont really remember if you caused me much trouble this time lol. gnw dubs is stupid, so hard to punishhhhh. v. frustrating but you're a good guy so its ok. in melee that was terrible.......i shoulda just played doc, so much easier lol.

aled: first of all, get a friken haircut you homo :). aled broooo you soooo had that against earl he sd'ed like 10 times! that shiz never happens, just couldnt get the most out of your free leads. i wanted to play you in bracket lol, its so much fun ahaha. <3 you.

jei: close games again i think? i know game 1 was not to sure about game 2 but you should stop doing that :p. freaking making me think so early in the bracket :(. you are really good and deserved a higher placing imo. buttt ehh this tourny was full of legit players

leishy: thanks for running this shiz, was great :) i have no idea where that seagull sticker went </3 soz. definitely gave us a little scare in brawl dubs :( your camping > ours :(. but yeah you're v.cool keep it up ;0

viva: rageeeeeeeee yeahhh, we should team sometime and be called 'smash brothers? more like rage brothers' amirite ;). you played well spesh for mario so its ok well done! annoying in dubs too >.> projectile after projectile............

dekar: mmm where do i start? so smart, good looking you've got the whole package. gratz champ, pulling out mr. clutch like a beast :). zxv totes had you though god damn those sets were very good. defs no.1 in aus now? gj.

redact: didnt see you much as everyone has been saying. thanks for running this thing, including smash and whatnot. running smoothly as always :) defs expected you guys to do better in dubs. wanted to see the **** that was committed in QLD, but maybe next time ey.

S.D: sucha champ, makes brawl bracket without playing the game for like 3 years lol nice :). watching your fox go dragon mode is freakin sick assssss. cant wait to watch doubles gf's game 4 but mostly game 5 sooo goooooood <3. thanks for coming, was a pleasure housing you, come over any time always welcome.

caos: i dont understand your love for attila, doesnt make sense lol <3 but you're a champ and i hope you do continue to play :) defs do something before you leave! atiila will organize it :)

tak: thanks for teaming! it was pretty fun teaming with someone that was actually good at the game :) we couldve done better me thinks but aw well mvc3 is taking over your love for smash </3.

bryan: too good for us now? :( ...snob

altogether a p.good tourny. skill level was through the roof, no easy matches, was good.

zApollo

Smash Ace
I will take the time to upload the final matches and respond/post shoutouts this weekend. Like Atilla, uni has become disgraceful with workloads atm.

Zxv

Smash Lord
... and hopefully you’ve learnt not to fly tiger ever again.
Yeah, it really sucks when you get a free night in a 4.5 star hotel. Damn Tiger.

Anyway, minishoutouts this time because I'm far too lazy to do them properly:

Ted: Thanks for flying down with me and all that. Lol @ Brawl doubles. Don't even know what happened. Melee dubs were epic. That **** was da bomb.

Ricky: Haven't seen you in aaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss. You're pretty **** at MvC ^_^ that was fun to watch lol. GGs in teams. 3rd I believe?

Testikills: LOL you **** at MvC man. Had hella fun watching you destroy that guy in LF lmao. Hagga (I think that's how you spell it) is such a gay strat omg. Oh, and great job creating the Techicoloured-Dream TV. That was amazing fun to play anything except doubles on. I don't know how grateful Leish was, though >_>

Gords: Where were you?

EA: Where were you?

Shaya: Where were you?

Scabe: Where were you?

etc.

(NSW scene so emo :()

Attila: Thanks for housing us! I wish I got to meet you in bracket, but oh well. Maybe next time we meet. I quite enjoy watching/versing your Snake.

Tibs: Thanks for housing us! GGs in bracket lol. Definitely went clutch mode in game 3. Was a pleasure versing you (even though you play Diddy >_>_>_>_>) and hope to meet up with you sometime soon ^_^

Dean: That D3 is quite ferocious. Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah so gay to verse. Nice work knocking us out of WB with Toshi :p
Oh, and nice Waddle/Gordo pulls LOL.

Jei: Gah - that planking with Spit >_> so boring to deal with lol. Oh well, at least you're an amazing guy, ily (thanks for driving us to get lunch btw lol)

Splice: We didn't get to do our money match haha. I only realised once I noticed you had left. I would've lost though, hands down. No motivation for playing Brawl on the second day lol. I've gotta meet you in bracket someday - you always outplace me yet we never verse unfortunately. Until next time ^_^

Afro: Nice finally meeting you. Quite enjoyed your MK :p would love to have another crack at it when I'm feeling less emo about Brawl haha.

Earl: Can't wait to verse you again either. Score's 1-1 since Robocop/tPoO :p very interested to see who takes the lead (probably you in all honesty haha but I'd still enjoy the matches).

Leisha: Thanks for organising Brawl. You did an amazing job TOing and hope you are proud of yourself. Gratz on beating Ted in pools btw - he's a scrub anyway (came last in doubles).

All other Brawl peeps sorry if I didn't give you a shoutout but it's because I didn't catch up with you at all over the weekend or I'm having a major mindblank as I'm writing this up.

Redact: THANKS FOR HOSTING AN AMAZING TOURNAMENT <3<3<3<3<33333333334eva
You're da man Red. Unlucky against Ted in bracket lolol. Jigglypuff is sooo gaaaaay. And lol @ doubles haha wish those were recorded. Also Dekar's reaction to Melee GF final match should've been recorded too. That **** was priceless.

Tak: Funny guy. Hanging out with you was cool. Love your music btw (incase I forgot to say in person) looking forward to seeing you at Sydney Major or whenever.

Dekar: Next time.

S.D: SSSSSDDDDDDD YOU'RE SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD OMG. Holy crap you went insane in doubles O_O. And that Falcon was utterly ridiculous. Sheik's such a stupid character :( I saw some of your matches against Syke they were pretty epic.

Syke: Thanks for coming down and thanks for actually trying in bracket for once LOL. You did really well and definitely deserved 3rd/1st. Loved seeing you again.

Kas: Where the hell were you?

Toshi: Had lots of fun versing you ^_^ it's not often I get to verse Sheik players let alone Sheiks of your level. Really savoured our matches :p
GGs in doubles lol.

Kier: Nice meeting you ^^ you have a lot of potential and it was great to see Melbourne's scene so energetic and booming. Looking forward to seeing you again in future (hopefully at Sydney's next major or so :p)

Grim: Only had a few matches with you, but yeah it was nice meeting you. Liked what I saw of your ICs. Your Fox should shieldgrab a lot more lol. Half the stuff I was doing with Falco wasn't safe - you could've even up-smashed me OoS it was that bad haha. Keep up the good work and training. Hope to see you again soon.

Cao: As usual, had like, 0% interaction with you over the weekend lol. Only at the restaurant, which I think we both participated in the same group conversation at one point (lol). Don't go Smash emo: I still need to verse you in bracket sometime (or even friendlies >_>).

Atticus: Stop SDing so much! You're a great player, it's such a huuuuuuuuuge shame to see that happening all the time :( better luck next time man. GGs on 3rd in doubles ^_^

I can't think of any other names atm lol so I'll just post this now.

Thanks to all for coming ^_^ I had a great time with all of you and hope to see at least some of you soon.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I really wanted to play you in Brawl, Zxv :c Never got around to it though

And yeah, my Fox kind-of fails in any fast match-up where I don't get instant combos off of shine. I'm only really using it as a Peach counter (still a WIP, lol) that I picked up recently. I just feel bad only using ICs in friendlies, so I switch to Fox.

Though I am making my ICs more aggressive and improving my Fox so I don't need to worry, watch out for me next time ;)

Splice

Smash Hero
haha Bryte, I would have looked for you myself on the second day but I really didn't feel like Brawl at all in any way about 1 hour into the doubles tournament.

Was planning to MM you and Ted after the tourney but before it ended I had lost motivation too :p

Next time ;)
And I don't think you'd lose hands down, I mean I'm pretty damn confident against Peach,
but glimpsing your Marth in bracket was intimidating :E

Top Bottom