• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mains and the ones who use them.

Saltix

Smash Lord
No it doesn't. It's not true, though. Only a bunch of fox mains are furries. Not all of them.

Wrong. They're ALL furries. From Azen to Zucco. Just trust me on this one. It is literally impossible to be a Lucario main without being a furry. (Although it is possible to be furry and not main Lucario, it's just rare, and most of these people main Fox, anyways.)
Forgetting about Mika? ;)
also, I think this topic is idiotic. The only one remotely true is Falco LOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm curious how you think Toon Link users are pedophiles. Do you have any examples?
That one is more a joke. I don't know what to put for it. Izumi just said Pedophile. Lol.
Forgetting about Mika? ;)
also, I think this topic is idiotic. The only one remotely true is Falco LOL
You should notice things more then. The people identify with specific characters the more they amazingly the same or have something huge in common. If you hadn't noticed every good Sonic is black also.

Jigglypuff- Manliest men. Greg I'm looking at you.

^ I'd ask Dina.
If Dina is SniperNightOwl then this doesn't apply to her mainly because she mains Kirby.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I don't know actually. Some guy just posted it. I don't think it is accurate really. Xyro stereotype for a Samus please?
Green lesbian lovers... Just type in necrophiliacs, since female zombies are green.

NatP

Smash Ace
Weird, yoshi is one of my worst chars and yet I think the description for him fits me perfectly.

Also wario mainers are people with a moustache and a mean attittude. I know two wario mainers that are like this. xD

And for g&w huuuuhhh. Restless people? Idk, I guess I'll go ask the g&w community. :p

Zucco

Smash Master
No it doesn't. It's not true, though. Only a bunch of fox mains are furries. Not all of them.

Wrong. They're ALL furries. From Azen to Zucco. Just trust me on this one. It is literally impossible to be a Lucario main without being a furry. (Although it is possible to be furry and not main Lucario, it's just rare, and most of these people main Fox, anyways.)
I most certainly am not a furry. Not ONCE have I ever been aroused by something like that. I am however, a Lolicon. So cute!!!!!!

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Also wario mainers are people with a moustache and a mean attittude.
Now that just isn't nice. XD

How about they eat fat and grease all the time, without necessarily being fat?

I know Wario eats garlic and ****, but he's still obese...

NatP

Smash Ace
Rofl, I love how Im nothing at all like the usual g&w mainer. I'm not short at all, I've never ever tried a waffle in my life (europe yeahuzz). Im also not fat or italian. Weird stuff. :O

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
Top 5 characters that I use in Brawl:
Kirby(I'm weird)
MK
G&W(I prefer pancakes over waffles, I prefer Brawl+ over BBrawl, and I'm shorter than the average American by an inch)
Ganondorf(FTW!)
Marth

Top 5 characters that I use in Brawl+:
Ganondorf(Smart?)
Pikachu(Spamchu?)
Jigglypuff(eh, Jiggs is much stronger in Brawl+ so I guess I'm not a manly man.)
Captain Falcon(I'm not that cool.)
Kirby(I'm not as weird)

Brawl main: MK or my MK counter(Fox...what is this i don't even)

Brawl+ main: I'm not sure, I started this month.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Top 5 characters that I use in Brawl:
Kirby(I'm weird)
MK
G&W(I prefer pancakes over waffles, I prefer Brawl+ over BBrawl, and I'm shorter than the average American by an inch)
Ganondorf(FTW!)
Marth

Top 5 characters that I use in Brawl+:
Ganondorf(Smart?)
Pikachu(Spamchu?)
Jigglypuff(eh, Jiggs is much stronger in Brawl+ so I guess I'm not a manly man.)
Captain Falcon(I'm not that cool.)
Kirby(I'm not as weird)

Brawl main: MK or my MK counter(Fox...what is this i don't even)

Brawl+ main: I'm not sure, I started this month.
Brawl+ and BBrawl definitely don't count in this at all.

Dark_Kuro

Smash Rookie
I'm Asian, but I first picked up Pit since I thought he was cute... >> << >>

Hormones, anyone?

Oh, and I first used Pikachu since I loved Pokemon.

Cinnanmonny

Smash Cadet
I main G&W, I'm decently tall... and I HATE balanced brawl *cause it's not any more fun*
and I only like waffles, not love
:x

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm Asian, but I first picked up Pit since I thought he was cute... >> << >>

Hormones, anyone?

Oh, and I first used Pikachu since I loved Pokemon.
It was fate.
It's like a horoscope!

Diddy fits me though.
Twas fate.
fox should be for asians
Nah. Samboner ain't asian or rookie.
I main G&W, I'm decently tall... and I HATE balanced brawl *cause it's not any more fun*
and I only like waffles, not love
:x
Most GaWs generally like BBrawl. I don't honestly know what to put for GaW.
BTW, Like half of Lucas' best players are Black.
This is without a doubt true. Editing that in for sure.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
I'm not a little kid, it seems like more little kids use Poocas and TL while people that are older (about 12-19-ish or so) use Ness, they're usually shy and quiet, most of the Ness mains I know are anyway, I am. xD

Coney

Smash Master
we talk about this in md/va a lot

i like how people come in and are like LOL I AM NOT THIS DESCRIPTION EVERYTHING IS WRONG BECAUSE I AM AN EXCEPTION

let's have some fun here, guys
that said, marth players are typically pretty prideful and arrogant from what i've seen--not in the sense that they're condescending, necessarily, but they seem to be awfully proud of, as someone said before, their mastery of the character.

they're also black, usually!

i think ness and lucas players are almost always people that love the mother games...i've never met someone that played either of them and never played mother

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

i like how people come in and are like LOL I AM NOT THIS DESCRIPTION EVERYTHING IS WRONG BECAUSE I AM AN EXCEPTION

that said, marth players are typically pretty prideful and arrogant from what i've seen--not in the sense that they're condescending, necessarily, but they seem to be awfully proud of, as someone said before, their mastery of the character.

i think ness and lucas players are almost always people that love the mother games...i've never met someone that played either of them and never played mother
They aren't necessarily black. Just Neo seems to be. MikeHaze is white. Kadaj is mixed. ZMT is white. I don't know what Pierce is. And yeah people think they're always the exception is rather silly. These stereotypes are typically of GOOD people.

I'm not a little kid, it seems like more little kids use Poocas and TL while people that are older (about 12-19-ish or so) use Ness, they're usually shy and quiet, most of the Ness mains I know are anyway, I am. xD
Kid- From birth to about 15. Most smashers tend to be older around college students age.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Worth a good laugh, but nothing more meaningful than that.

You spelled 'Furries' wrong, by the way.

Edit: Also,
Pokemon Trainer- Slave drivers in denial

Ike- Massive ***holes. (Every Ike I've ever known is like this)

some-guy

Smash Apprentice

I know a pretty good amount of ness mains that don't conform to what this list says. xD But I know it's just for fun and can't be 100% correct. :p
Anyway that arrogant marth thing seems right. xD
I know 1 Ness main that didn't play the mother games. :o But he played them recently nevermind. x3

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Worth a good laugh, but nothing more meaningful than that.

You spelled 'Furries' wrong, by the way.

Edit: Also,
Pokemon Trainer- Slave drivers in denial

Ike- Massive ***holes. (Every Ike I've ever known is like this)
Shush furry. There is no grammatical error to a newer word. I said it the way I think it is spelled. When a dictionary adds the plural form, then we'll talk.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Urbandictionary isn't a real dictionary because anyone can type anything there Kita. Next your gonna tell me Wikipedia is a site you can quote in essays. GG KITA.
Explain to me where exactly you stated it had to be a RELIABLE dictionary?

Top Bottom