• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

R

Rupert Thorne

(Yay work>.<) Anyway, I believe there are some who have yet to name claim(not very many), we should also wait until everyone is done before we finish the voting one way or another

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Look i remembered my role pm being warioware so when i think warioware i think ashley then i rechecked my role pm just to make sure and it said mona the dlivery girl

Niiro

Smash Ace
You messed up typing in your name claim, without knowing, then you decided, hey, I'm gonna recheck my name after posting. Come on.
Vote: Karthik King

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
relax, i dont want KK to get the axe without everyone posting their names. Can't let anyone off the hook.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Ok, after fully waking up and rereading (yay, 3 hours of sleep) I realized what Macman was asking and saying. I think it's highly possible that he's scum, thought of a claim to do, but didnt catch KevinM's claim right off. The only valid argument I think I would consider is that he rememered "Wario Ware" and automatically thought "Ashley", but at this point, I think that is bs.
I don't even think that's a valid argument.

If he's familiar enough with the characters to to mix up Mona with Ashley, why did he later say:

Sorry I am someone named Mona from warioware
Emphasis mine.

Saying "somone named Mona" sure makes it sound like he had no idea who Mona was before this game, and therefore little knowledge of the Warioware games.

Also, I suppose I ought to claim.

I'm Vivian from Super Paper Mario.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Just building off that last post, he did later say "I knew it was someone from wario ware, so I assumed ashley" further contradicting him self. Good enough for me

Vote: KK

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Your entire argument is filled with contradictions.. just because it says Ashley's song would not mean you would associate her with WarioWare enough to confuse her with your OWN character.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
vote: mentosman8

i don't think there would be two roles from the same franchise.
Firstly, I just thought of this so I want to make note of it, Macman voted me on the grounds that he didn't think there would be two characters from the same franchise, when on N1, before Tom's claim of Zelda that he didn't say anything to, Midna and Maple(both Zelda characters) were killed. He did say he didn't know the characters, but Tom had just pointed out the names and that they were both from Zelda. Either he didn't pay attention to the night or was trying to get an easy vote down. It's at least something I'll be keeping on my mind, if not entirely FoS worthy.

Secondly, now that everyone has name claimed, does anyone agree with making a list of the results(names and roles) in one post so we can tell the order and such easier?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, and as per my last post, I understand Macman withdrew his vote, I just realized that little bit and decided to post it so I don't forget about it if it seems to be something worth looking into. And yes Macman, all 10 remaining players have claimed

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Also, one other note, Mediocre claimed Vivian from Super Paper Mario, while her playable/not-just-collectible-item appearance was in The Thousand Year Door. Don't know if it's a typographical error by one of them, just Rockin's choice of appearance to come from, or Medi slipping. Regardless, just something for our cop to consider looking at, and another thing I would like to make note of for reference.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Also, one other note, Mediocre claimed Vivian from Super Paper Mario, while her playable/not-just-collectible-item appearance was in The Thousand Year Door. Don't know if it's a typographical error by one of them, just Rockin's choice of appearance to come from, or Medi slipping. Regardless, just something for our cop to consider looking at, and another thing I would like to make note of for reference.
She's from Super Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I was implying that she's from the series, Super Paper Mario, in the same way that I'd say Princess Peach is from "Mario", not Super Mario Brothers, or whatever the first game she appeared in was.

I own the game. I never owned the original Super Paper Mario (having never owned an N64), so that's not a mistake I'd be likely to make.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kk, that's a reasonable explanation, I just wanted to make sure to note it before the day ended so I could make sure it wasn't a slip^.^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
TWO DAYS TILL LYNCH

-----------------VOTE (It takes 6 out of 10 to lynch)------------------

KK - Tom, KevinM, Handorin, Mentosman, Ronike (5)

Not voted - Medi, Macman, KK, Omis, Niiro, (5)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Oh lol, I def thought he was referring to KK too...

so I should hammer now i guess...

vote: karthik king

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Suddenly, many streams that looked like shooting stars began to move away from a water course planets. They looked like shooting stars. Once they landed back on the observatory grasslands, they began to form to the guests of the sleepover, including the host. All of their hair seemed wet.

"I didn't know how much fun Stingray surfing was." Said a happy Peach, who was in her white shirt and pink Peach jammies.

"-I- didn't all they were free." Mona frowned, who had purple jammies with coins as patterns.

"Maybe so," Asley said non-chalant. Her fully clothed broom jammies were slightly damped. "But I did happen to get something useful."

-------------------Flashback----------------------

At the beach, the coach penguin explained to the guest the basics of Stingray Surfing. All but Ashley was paying attention. She was away from the group, her eyes was too busy looking at some of the smaller penguins riding the Rays. One of the Stingrays swam over to her. It looked pretty friendly, as it smiled and waved at her. Ashley just stared at it. The young witch then looked both ways as she snapped her fingers, making a jar and wand appear. With ythe jar in her left hand, the right hand wand was then moved around as she began to speak.

"Shrinkaloom...!" She whispered the magical words, which made the wand glow yellow.

Before the Stingray knew it, the wand shot a yellow beam at it, and it began to shrink in a matter of seconds. It was now small enough to fit on a hand. The now minature figure floated for awhile till it was over the jar, which then it fell. The little fish was a bit frighten as Ashley made the jar dissipear again.

-------------------present----------------------------

"I do hope they find their Stingray." Rosalina said, sounding a bit worried. "I heard one of theirs is missing. I hope he's alright. His wife and chidren must be missing him."

"I'm sure he's fine." Said Ashley. "Maybe he just wandered off somewhere..."

"You are probably right, Ashley." Rosalina said, smiling. "I'm sure he'll be back to them in no time."

Ashley rolled her eyes. ~Whatever helps you sleep...~ She thought.

They then made it back to the room.

"Ugh...I still feel a bit wet." Samus said with disgust. She was wearing her orange jammies with green metroid patterns.

"In my presence," The brunette said, sporting her blue jammies with the F-Zero car pattern. "That kind of reaction is actually normal." She smirk in confidence. Samus and Zelda merely just rolled her eyes.

"We definitly need to dry off a bit..." Saria suggested.

"Maybe a...activity?" Vivian suggested.

Rosalina then had a idea. "How's about Pillow Tag."

They all cheered, as they have agreed on it.

Zelda began to speak. "We need to figure out-"

"Hey Mona, think fast!" Falcon said as she grabbed her pillow and then with great agility, went to Mona with a charging swing.

"Wha?" As soon as Mona saw it, it was too late. The sudden and somewhat powerful swing hit Mona on the face. "Eeeep!" Because of the force used, the area where it hit her exploded and the colorful feathers hit her face and body, which fell on her back. While she soon quickly snored, her facial espression made it hard to tell if she was sleeping...or in a coma.

Mona (karthik king), good attendee is now sleeping

"...Oh...she's -definitly- gonna feel that when she wakes up." Roll said, a bit worried.

Samus then looked at her. "You idiot! Why did you hit her so hard?"

Falcon had a worried smile. "It's hard to contain the urges of a challenge..."

"Well...now that we got that solved..." Rosalina said, slightly sighing. "Let's just play. Samus, you're team captain. Falcon, you-"

"Black Shadow!" Samus shouts.

"Huh? Where!?" The moment he looked back, Samus pushes him with the pillow, which made him stagger back. "OOF!"

Suddenly, her pillow was waved in the air like a sword. "All blonds are on my team! Defeat the non-believers!"

And so, Peach, Samus, Roll and soon....Rosalina began their assult. Falcon and the other non blonds fought back. Meanwhile, Zelda wondered who her team captain was. She was a blond before, but dyed her hair to brunette. She then shrugged and began her assalt against the blondies.

NIGHT 2 STARTS NOW.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Everyone was resting after a long day. Maple and Mona were at the corner, still sleeping. Soon, all the ladies gotten up and streched.

"Ahh..good evening everyone." Rosalina said with a smile.

"Isn't it morning?" Peach said, a bit confused. The before anyone tried to correct her, she then realized. "Oh right...the sun takes awhile to come, I guess..."

Saria then looked around, noticing someone is missing from the group. "Hey, has anyone seen Roll?" Spoke a concerned female.

They looked at each other silently. Five seconds later, then began to run out of the room. Once they were out, they noticed a hole near the flower garden. When they come to inspect it, they saw a small girl in red jammies with the E energy can pattern. The hole itself seemed like seven feet deep. When they saw her, she was just waking up.

"Hey! Help me!" Cried the little robot.

"Oh my!" Vivian said, a bit shocked.

Roll (Omis), The Mason, has been pranked!

Once they pulled the girl out, Rosalina began to pop the question. "What happen, young one?"

"Well," Roll began. "I had to go to the bathroom. So, after I've used it I went to look at the flowers...that was when I fell into his trap here." A long sigh was made. "I think I'm gonna go home..."

Rosalina sighed and prepared her trip back home. The female was then shot off like a beautiful star.

"We gotta stop these pranksters..." Saria said, clenching her fist.

"Agreed..." Said the determined host.

"Well, we better be careful from now on..." As they agreed, Samus began to walk. When she took two steps, she first felt water on her feet. Then before she knew it, a large gush of water began to shoot her up 5 feet from the ground. "Gaaaah!" Then she she fell on her head. A bit of her thong was showing.

Samus Aran (Ronike), An Investigator[New!], has been pranked!

As some went to see if she was alright, Rosalina suddenly noticed her hands. They were dirty from the ground. "So...-You're- the one who's been doing these pranks...!"

Samus had wide eyes. She was caught in the act. She tried to get up and run, but the girls were also quick and held her down. Since she was super human of sorts from the Chozo training, it took all the girls to hold her down.

"I don't get it...why Samus...?" Rosalina frowned. "You're better then this."

Samus growled in frustration...but then she smirked. "It was all a good game, really..."

She sighed. "Then I'm afraid you're gonna have to leave..." Rosalina grabbed her wand, and wrapped samus is a white glow. The girls let her go as Samus was floating at first...then she began to shoot off into the galaxy, far off from wench she came.

"Alright! We got her!" Peach said as she waved her arms. "Now let's really have some fun!"

"No Peach." Rosalina said. "That's not all of them. There could be a 2nd one. Keep your eyes pealed." Rosalina then noticed Saria looking at the water sprout. The host began to make company with her.

"Something seems weird about this..."Saria said. Her espression looked puzzled.

Rosalina began to touch the water. Then she closed her eyes, as though sensing it. "Hmmm...yes...this water is filled with energy of somekind."

"Like a witch or something?"

"Not quite sure. I can't pinpoint the type of energy it is. But its hometown is a place where magic exist."

With a lost to them and a point to them as well, they then began to have breakfast...err...lunch.

DAY 3 STARTS. DEADLINE IS APRIL 1ST

[New!] Investigator!

The investigator has the ability to investigate anyone that has a role. However, there's a 50% chance. if they fail, they return back with nothing.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm cop. N1 Handorin is town aligned. N2 Mediocre is mafia aligned.

vote: Mediocre

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
-Badass mario music again-

As the girls began to eat their pepperoni pizza in the large kitchen at the table, a figure was aiming her gun at Zelda.

"Now I got you...*****..." The figure said.

Her gun was aiming at Princess Zelda.

"I hope you enjoy this vial I have for you..." THe figure smirk. "May help wash down that pizza."

CLIK.

The figure blinked a bit. "What the...?"

CLICK CLIK CLICK. It seems the gun was..............jammed.

"You gotta be kidding me..." the figure groaned.

"Well well..." A voice behind the figure spoke. "Seems like we found our shooter as well."

When the figure looked, all she saw was a white gloved hand which grabbed her jammies by the collar. The gloved woman, Daisy lifted Ashley up effortlessly.

"Hey! Put me down!" Ashley complained.

"Not on your life!" Said Daisy. The brunette took her in the kitchen within her custody. "Hey Rosalina, I think we found our 2nd prankster."

Rosalina looked at the two in shock, specifically Ashley. "Ashley!?"

Soon, Rosalina began to go over to them and gave the young witch another stern talking to.

"Now I know who she is...!" Said Peach. "That's Ashley...!"

"Erm...we know that, bimbo." Zelda said, rolling her eyes.

"No, I mean." She sighed. It was better if she just explained. "She's an apprentice witch who lives in a big scary mansion all alone, with a devil-like assistant. She is said to make weird and monstorus spells. Sometimes even use people as for her experiment. For a young girl, I'm sure she can hold her own against a powerful witch or sorcererr."

"...now," Rosalina said, taking a breath, "I'm not gonna tell you one more time. Please behave or leave."

Ashley looked down. "Yes..."

Yaya

Smash Champion
2 Things, since I never posted my death post.

It's Misty and Mona who are sleeping, I got P.O.'d and left.

2. Go Town.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow I seriously missed twice, I'm going to role claim before I make my vote.

I'm Ashley as you all know my role is this.

I have 4 shots of Truth Vial, two different kinds two of each, role shots, and align shots.. Sorry Tom but I was worried about you so I shot both of my alignment shots at you. They have a 50 percent chance of hitting you.

I have 2 role vials left btw so lets talk about those but for now I guess I'm sold on

Vote:Medi

IF I miss btw the flavor is supposed to leave worse and worse mafia effects, I'd hate to think what happens if I keep missing.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm cop. N1 Handorin is town aligned. N2 Mediocre is mafia aligned.

vote: Mediocre
Hahahahaha.

My guess is that the mafia only needs one more townie lynch (or maybe a lynch and a nightkill) at this point to win the game. There's no other reason that Tom would claim to have investigated me and found me mafia.

At this point, the game is so close that any mistake could cost the town the game. It's my theory that Tom's trying to capitalize on that, get me lynched, and go on to win the game.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Wow I seriously missed twice, I'm going to role claim before I make my vote.

I'm Ashley as you all know my role is this.

I have 4 shots of Truth Vial, two different kinds two of each, role shots, and align shots.. Sorry Tom but I was worried about you so I shot both of my alignment shots at you. They have a 50 percent chance of hitting you.

I have 2 role vials left btw so lets talk about those but for now I guess I'm sold on

Vote:Medi

IF I miss btw the flavor is supposed to leave worse and worse mafia effects, I'd hate to think what happens if I keep missing.
Are you serious?

You're voting for me this early in the day?

If there's three mafia left in this game, and they're as close to a win as I think they may be, then all they have to do now is pile on me and they've nearly got this game won.

If you decide to lynch me later, fine. Right now, putting a vote on me is just asking for the mafia to pile on the rest of the votes and lynch me with minimal discussion.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
If someone counter claims cop I could see that working out but without a CC, you're sank man.
In a game this small, and you already having a watered down investigative role, I would not find it hard to believe that there was no real cop at all.

Also, I really would appreciate it if you'd unvote me. You can always put it right back on again, but right now you're really putting the town in danger of a mafia coup.

Top Bottom