• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol omis i laffed out loud
whenever someone posts about KK i automatically laugh
its just a reflex i cant help it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Both Zelda and Peach threw Rosalina on the wall. Peach began to walk over to her. Such confidence was her step.

"Heh...so we managed to ruin your slumber party."

Rosalina looked down in grief. "Yes...but why?"

"Simple..." Peach began. "We ladies got tired of being the 'goody-too-shoes' many of them see us as. So we formed a little crew. We decided to have some fun by pranking others. Honestly, we didn't mean harm to your party. It was actually done well."

"So...that means you pranked Minda...? But why you pranked Samus?"

Peach then scratched her head. "Honestly, I thought that Samus' prank somehow backfired."

Rosalina then looked at her silently. She honestly didn't know? She thought. Then that means... "Tell me...is it possible there could've been...'someone else?' behind those certain prankings?"

Peach had a confused look. "Someone else?" She then had a smirk. "We already took care of all of them."

Rosalina's eyes gave a brow. "...Did you really?"

"Huh?"

---------------------------Flashback--------------------

Peach began to pull up the already tied up Daisy high up in the air. The brunette screamed in fear as she was pulled up.

Daisy (Niiro), good attendee has been pranked!

Zelda began to wrap Female Captain Falcon in a blue crystal. Try as she might, she couldn't break it no matter what.

Female Captain Falcon (Macman), Captain Falcon Spirit has been pranked!

"Can't break something without the power of love." Zelda giggled.

------------------------------Present-----------------------

Peach eyes were slightly wide. "Wait..." She began. "If they were innocent...then that means..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy4tAqnQFTA (0:11 - 0:13)

Rosalina then looked behind her. "Hello Zelda...or should I call you Shiek?"

Peach's eyes just gotten wider. The code was discovered, but it was too late. She could feel her behind more exposed as her back dress was pulled up. Suddenly, her undergarments was pulled really high, which was discomfort to the victim. She looked behind to only see a ninja, not the princess of hyrule. The female, or at least had long hair like one, was in tight cloths and was built slightly muscular. The ninja effortlessly leaped her to the ceiling and stuck on there, while still holding her. Using the needles and the chain, she attached the chain onto the ceiling with the needle in one end, and tied Peach's panties in another. When she was done, the woman jumped down while Peach flailed viciously.

Peach (Handorin), Godmother was pranked!

"I should've known such magics from that fountain was from you." Rosalina said, closing her eyes.

The ninja, Shiek gave a chuckle. Then there was a green light all around her that blinded Rosalina for a bit. Once dimmed down, she was now back to Zelda, who was giggling like a school girl.

"Hehe...yes indeed..." Zelda said with a smirk.

"But why?"

"Just to show how independant I can be by myself. I fooled you, the guest, and even backstabbed the ones that was with me." She showed her left back hand at her. Out of the three, there was one Triforce that shined the brightest. "There is a reason why I have the triforce of Wisdom...!"

Rosalina sighed in defeat. "Yes...you have beaten me...but...what are you to do now."

Zelda began to think. "Hmm..." Then there was wicked smile on her. "To end the party with a bang."

Rosalina gulped. This won't turn pretty...

---------------------------------------THE ENDING (REAL ONE)----------------------------

Rosalina began to come acround. She fell asleep by Zelda's spells, and she was just waking up. As she began to get some feeling, she noticed she feels...fluffy, for some reason. Once the eyes came up, she saw why. She was feathered down! Dipped in tar and putted feathers all over. As she looked around, Mona, Captain Falcon, and the few attendies that fell into the pillow spell was also feathered down. Even Peach and Vivian was hit with the infection.

"Oh no!" Rosalina cried. "What is this...bird feathers!? Gah!" She began to prance around, trying to calm the other girls down, who was either running around, or was stomping mad.

Meanwhile, Zelda was seen walking the inner champers of Hyrule. She was just walking away a closet that had a bag full of cucoo feathers.

"It just goes to show..." Zelda said confidently as she looked out the vast lands of Hyrule. "There's a reason...why I rule this land...this land...I call 'home.' " The woman giggled as she continued her walk around the kingdom.

Zelda (Tom), Rouge has survived the slumber party

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SK HAS WON THE GAME.(And not Mafia. DON'T BE STUBBORN, RONIKE LOL)

roles shall be posted soon

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I am confused.

Isn't the serial killer supposed to be the sole survivor?

I mean, I'm sure Tom would have won anyway, but I would have expected there to be another night.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ownedy owned owned. ownedy owned owned owned.

Yeah. I was the sole survivor of the game...

Yaya

Smash Champion
I would like to let you all know I guessed the Mafia the moment Tom claimed Cop.

I think my role was as cop as we were getting.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Just for the record, if you really want to get specific, the mafia won too. Our win condition was "Mafia wins when Town align are eliminated." which technically, they all were.... So I think we still win! WOOOO!!!!

At any rate, congrats on the first Indy win in smashboards history(I think)... Even if its a tie ;)

(Above post read: Rockin, be more careful with win conditions. Congrats Tom)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Mediocre, I dont see how another night would have changed anything. When the Captain Falcon lynch failed, it went to night. Hando was going to kill one, and I would just kill the other?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Mediocre, I dont see how another night would have changed anything. When the Captain Falcon lynch failed, it went to night. Hando was going to kill one, and I would just kill the other?
Well, huh.

Then it would have been you and Hando, wouldn't it, each with a killing ability.

That would have been strange.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Or, I could have killed Handorin at night, but he wouldn't know to kill me.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I know I should put all roles, let me put this one out first...

You are Zelda, Princess of the Hyrule lands. You seem to pick up the same habbit as another princess from a far away land: sending a guy to do your dirty work. Unlike her, you can defend yourself moderately. You are one of the bearers of the Triforce, which in your hands, ‘wisdom.’ Maybe it’s because you’re not kidnapped every so often.

You are a Serial Killer code named, ‘The Rouge.’ While you are a SK, you are considered in everyone else’s eyes, a Mafia. (and as such, attend Mafia chat rooms) Unless lynched, killed, or another special condition. Because you are an SK, you have your own separate kill. However, if you target one of your Mafia Bretherins, there is a chance that you may give yourself away (for percentage and such, PM or IM me). You win when both Mafia and Townies are rid of. Your ‘partners’ are Peach (Handorin), Samus (Ronike), and Vivian (Mediocre).

------------------

Basically, Tom had a special role. One that is like a traitor, but in SK form. Apparantly, his job is to be the sole survivor, like any other SK. While he said his alignment was Mafia, he was actually working solo. He has the ability to go inside Mafia chat rooms. To everyone, he was a Mafia in their eyes, unless he was investigated role wise.

While he may seemed powerful, there was a set back. Depending on how many Mafias are left, if he tried to attack one, there could be a chance his idenity could be shown, as well as alignment. He failed a clean cut with Ronike, so hints on him was shown. However, since there was 3 Mafias at the time, it was vague, yet still a target on him somewhat.

I gave this role to Tom before the game was halfway made. I needed someone smart in order to use this role to his full potiential, and he was the guy.

so please, if ya are angry at me, I'm sorry -_-

I'll be posting up other roles soon. Just thought I get the important one out the way.

EDIT: Kay fine, Mafia won 2nd place. While they won the condition, they didn't survive. Zelda still holds the medal LOL

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Or, I could have killed Handorin at night, but he wouldn't know to kill me.
Well, yeah.

I'm just saying that, really, the game ended prematurely.

You would almost surely have met your win condition, but you still should have had to play it all the way through.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
tom is always scum, you know there is somethng wrong when doesn't get killed by the SK/vig early revealing him as Godfather.

and I think I like mafia games that have simpler roles, and maybe 1 or 2 out of the ordinary roles.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Shouldn't we get first since we fulfilled our requirement first? ;)

Anyways, I agree, it should have been randomized. There is only one time you shouldn't randomize roles, and that time is when giving a role to KK. On a completely unrelated note, I really REALLY hope that he still is joining games when I get to host mine...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
[22:20] handorin: good role
[22:20] handorin: but
[22:20] handorin: we joint won
[22:20] handorin: I dont care what rockn says
[22:21] handorin: and I'm still not on that list
[22:22] symptom129: uh
[22:22] symptom129: i will add you, sorry
[22:22] symptom129: i dont see it as a joint win
[22:22] symptom129: in fact, if i was told it would joint win like that, i would have had you killed and tried to win alone
[22:23] handorin: There shouldn't have been another "night" or w/e though
[22:23] handorin: I would have figured it out when "we" didnt "win" after the town lynch
[22:23] symptom129: why not?
[22:23] handorin: cause
[22:24] symptom129: there was an extra night because we lynched the one-time unlynchable
[22:24] handorin: the what?
[22:24] handorin: oh
[22:24] handorin: wait
[22:24] handorin: what
[22:25] handorin: we voted falcon, ya
[22:25] symptom129: yeah
[22:25] symptom129: and he was one-time unlynchable
[22:25] symptom129: so it went to night
[22:25] symptom129: and game ended because we would kill regardless
[22:25] handorin: right
[22:25] handorin: and
[22:25] symptom129: in fact
[22:25] symptom129: that shouldnt have happened
[22:25] symptom129: it should have gone to night
[22:25] symptom129: and you should have killed one of them
[22:25] symptom129: and then i would have killed you
[22:26] symptom129: so i dont see how mafia can demand joint win
[22:26] handorin: I would have figured it out
[22:26] handorin: unlynchable SK? >_>
[22:26] handorin: come on
[22:26] symptom129: what?
[22:26] symptom129: figured what out
[22:26] handorin: traitor
[22:26] symptom129: uh
[22:26] symptom129: i really doubt that
[22:27] symptom129: did you have ANY idea that i was a traitor?
[22:27] symptom129: if macman got unlynched, i would have convinced you to shoot niiro at night
[22:27] handorin: I dont think so
[22:27] handorin: imo
[22:27] handorin: I would either shoot macman
[22:27] symptom129: or what?
[22:27] symptom129: shoot me?
[22:28] handorin: or nk
[22:28] handorin: it was obvious he was town by then
[22:28] symptom129: if you NK
[22:28] symptom129: then i would still have shot you
[22:28] handorin: then you shoot me
[22:28] handorin: they can still lynch you
[22:28] symptom129: and i would say i got a guilty on Niiro
[22:28] symptom129: what then?
[22:28] symptom129: or
[22:28] symptom129: a guilty on Macman
[22:28] symptom129: the one i didnt mention earlier
[22:28] handorin: You can say anyyything
[22:28] symptom129: LOL
[22:28] symptom129: You can say that you would have no killed
[22:29] symptom129: but thats just 20-20 hindsight handorin bull****
[22:29] handorin: w.e
[22:29] handorin: joint win
[22:29] symptom129: no, it wasnt
[22:29] symptom129: do i have to post this?
[22:29] handorin: Think I care?
[22:29] handorin: it is all
[22:29] handorin: ...
[22:29] handorin: conditions or w.e
[22:29] handorin: I mean
[22:29] symptom129: okay
[22:29] handorin: things had to happen for others to happen

LOL

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

You are the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. While you ruling the land is questionable, due to your quality of guards, you get kidnapped from time to time…and would usually depend on an Italian man to save you.

You are Mafia Aligned and is considered the Godmother. The godfather went on vacation due to the constant rescues he did for you. Upon investigation on you, you are considered a Vanilla townie until all of your other goons are dead. Your partners in crime is Samus (ronike), Zelda (Tom), and Vivian (Mediocre). Mafia wins when all Townies are eliminated.

You are the youngest of the Shadow Sisters. Out of the three, you have the purest of heart and one who will not be manipulated (At least, not anymore).You are, at least in North America, considered a female.

You are Mafia Aligned and is considered the Paranoid doctor. Each night, you may protect someone as well as block their power roles. Your protection last from the next day till the next night. Send role actions to me by PM.Your Partners in crime are Peach (Handorin), Zelda (Tom), and Samus (Ronike). Mafia Wins when all Townies are eliminated

[she was deemed Mafia on the sole fact that she's a Shadow Siren, a evil enity from the Shadow queen. Even though she is good at heart, she does have dark magics of sorts]

You are Samus Aran, the legendary bounter hunter of the galaxies. Your name is known and feared. There wasn’t a bounty or mission impossible or suicidle that you couldn’t handle. The fact that you’re actually a woman is iceing on the cake.

You are Mafia Aligned and is considered the Invstigator. Each night, you can investigate in someone’s ‘room’ and uncover a clue about the character in terms of what role they have. If the person is in their room, there’s a 50% chance (that will be decided by a coin flip) that the person inside their room will see you, which if they do, they can stop you and you come back empty handed. Send your action PM to me. Your partners in crime are Peach (Handorin), Zelda (Tom), and Vivian (Mediocre). Mafia wins when Town align are eliminated.

[she's a badass hunter with weaponry to match. she has single handedly screwed off the pirates.]

You are Captain EFFING Falcon, the legendary racer of the galaxies. You’re full of awsomness as you are a bounty hunter as well. Due to your epicness and demands of the gods, you’ve been transformed into a hot female version of yourself just so you can get the invite. Why? Cause you’re awesome that’s why!

You are Townie Aligned and is considered the The Falcon Spirit. If there is an attempt to lynch OR kill you, you surivive either or ONCE. Afterwards, you will be turned into a regular townie. Town wins when all of Mafia are taken care of.

[I didn't honestly think this would be a bad character to put in this. I mean, CF can do anything, right? But after the name claim, I realized I put Macman at risk of getting lynched. Something I need to work on... =/ ]

You are Mona, the girl in hire in the Wario Ware games. You take up jobs that are up to offer, then you leave out for another job weeks later. Motives are unknown, but you currently havn’t took up a ***** job yet. However, before you gotten an invitation, you was debating between a bar tender and a pet store assistant.

You are Townie Aligned You have nothing much except your wits and ability to vote. Your side wins when all of Mafia are taken care of.

[...meh]

You are Minda, the Queen of Twili. You’re more bossy then Rufa, but you’re more useful then Navi. Your powers are considered dark and forbidden, but your heart is almost as pure as the Triforce itself. The fact that you have hair for a extra hand makes others wonder if you’re using the same Shampoo and Conditioner as Melina Rage.

You are Townie Aligned You have nothing much except your wits and ability to vote. Your side wins when all of Mafia are taken care of.

You are Misty, the Cerulean Gym Leader in Cerulean City. While your mind is as sharp as a knife, your chest size is as flat as shaken-up soda. You control a variety of water pokemon. How ironic that they have more water then your non-existant jugs?

You are Townie Aligned and is considered the Mad Scientist. Each night, you can make a player unable to vote the next day. Send action roles to me by PM. Town wins when all of Mafia are taken care of.

[I wasn't sure what other roles to really give Town. I was trying to make it balanced (enough docs, vigs, and the like). So, I randomly gave her the scientist role. When I realized the role Ashely had wasn't considered a vigilante type, I was frowning. Maybe I could've gave Misty a gun role (seeing as how she's always a tempered hotshot lol)]

You are Saria, a Kokari who is Young Link’s best friend a a sage of the Forest Temple. You can’t physically age, you have bare rights to childhood forever. Unfortunatly, this means you could never date Link unless he was a pedophile.

You are Maple, the witch in the Legend of Zelda: Oricle of Ages/Seasons for the GBA.Your magic spells rival that of other witches, but what separates you from them is that you’re also a fortune teller as well. Though you’re rarely seen, you are a memory within the Zelda series.

You are Townie Aligned and is considered the Fortune Teller . Each night, you may PM the Game Moderator (Me) and ask a question in relation to the game. You can’t ask me a specific questions of the following ‘Is ____ a Mafia/this role/have a role?’ or else you’d get a very vague response. You win when all of Mafia are taken care of.

You are Roll, Mega Man’s sister and Dr. Light’s assistant. You may not be much of a fighter (with your hands), but you’re one heck of a maid and house attendant (that can be used as weapons). Your smile lifts up people’s spirits all around.

You are Townie Aligned and is considered the Mason. Each night, you can recruite a player to your group. All recruited players can communicate with you (In terms of AIM or any other IMs.) You HAVE to send me the log of each conversation you make with said person(s). The group dies if you recruite a anti-townie. Send me a PM of who you want to recruite. Town Wins when all of Mafia is eliminated.

You are Princess Daisy, Ruler of Sassaraland in a lard far from the Mushroom Kingdom. Nothing much is known about you except you like to play sports and mini games. This is the only invitation that was ever sent to you…and not the Brawl invitation you thought was in the mail.

You are Ashley, the witch in training. Usually, you’re too cool and busy for mediocre activities such as this, but you feel you may aquire some special material for future projects. Maybe Milk from the Milkyway for your Stardust Shake or Starbits for your Sparkle Cookies.

You are Townie Aligned and is considered the Truth Vile gunsman. Each day, you may shoot a player of your choice to tell either their role or alignment. Keep in mind that you have a 50% chance of hitting, and if you miss, you will leave off a Mafia aroma, which will get worse after each miss. You have two types of ammo, four in total of bullets. A role vile, and a Align vile. The role vile makes a person submit their role, while a align vile tells them their alignment. Send your action PM to me. Town Wins when all of Mafia are taken care of.

---------------------------------------------

w00t. I am DONE!

if anyone has any questions, please let me know.

I'm also accepting critics in terms of

plot of the game
flavor
roles giving out
anything else that needs to be stated.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awww town lost:( Overall a well done game, although there are some confusing things(would have made more sense to just have medi be a role-blocker, mafia-aligned doctor pretty much=no doctor). I liked the role you had with Tom, it's definitely an interesting one. The one thing I don't like is that town had pretty much no guaranteed useful roles. No doc(essentially), cop equivalent had a 50% chance to fail and appear to be mafia. The only real guaranteed useful role was Falcon. It may have been a bit mafia/sk sided due to this(Town having essentially nothing to go on but scumtells barring luck, while mafia held a role-blocker, a godfather, a role that could possibly find out town prs and an sk who was guaranteed not to get night-killed, and not likely to risk killing a mafia). Good game overall though, and the flavor was entertaining throughout.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Awww town lost:( Overall a well done game, although there are some confusing things(would have made more sense to just have medi be a role-blocker, mafia-aligned doctor pretty much=no doctor). I liked the role you had with Tom, it's definitely an interesting one. The one thing I don't like is that town had pretty much no guaranteed useful roles. No doc(essentially), cop equivalent had a 50% chance to fail and appear to be mafia. The only real guaranteed useful role was Falcon. It may have been a bit mafia/sk sided due to this(Town having essentially nothing to go on but scumtells barring luck, while mafia held a role-blocker, a godfather, a role that could possibly find out town prs and an sk who was guaranteed not to get night-killed, and not likely to risk killing a mafia). Good game overall though, and the flavor was entertaining throughout.
The thing was, the town was suppose to have the thought power = decent roles against Mafias who had all the good roles. the only problem was...Lombo and Marshy having to leave.

you see, Lombo was casually IMing Tom. Around this time, he was copy-pasting notes to Hando (or one other Mafia member. can't remember). This made Lombo get the IM and that caused problems. I had no choice but to replace Lombo. then the similar thing happen with Marshy and Lombo (this time, Lombo was talking to me) and I had to replace him. At this point, I got irritated. THEEEEN. Guess what? Junglefever had to be replaced! apparantly, it was getting busy on his side.

So yeah, I owe big thanks to Tom for helping me with replacements. without them, the game would've been ended.

There was a certain way I had roles for people. In anycase, next game, I'll improve on the roles and such for both sides.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Caution: I doubt this post is very legible, it's late and i'm tired so yea...

I think the game was imbalanced towards scum. Basically Tom was unnightkillable and could run the game how he saw fit. As long as he stayed believable as a townie he wasn't going to be lynched. Especially with 3 mafia backing him up. And Tom is a vet so people are naturally scared to challenge except for other vets. So that makes him basically unlynchable. He was able to kill anyone he wanted. Mafia had a Godmother, doctor and investigator. Compared to the townies, mason [which can easily screw town over], fortune teller[don't really know what someone would do with that], vote stopping power [also can screw the town], truth vile gunsman [based on probability and could easily lead town to believe they were scum], my falcon ability [which was good].

When giving powers to mafia, you have to understand that they are the informed minority, so they will always know how to use there powers. But for town it is easy for them to use their power in the wrong way or on the wrong people that could hurt/not benefit town.

By making Tom part of the mafia, you gave him the ability to see way more than an SK should. We also lose the chance of Mafia killing off the SK and vice versa. So the town would constantly lose 2 people every night until Tom realized that town had no chance of winning and killed off a mafia to make it easier in the long run. He also has control over the mafia now. I just don't see how it would have been possible for him not to win this game.

Also the chances are really big that town mislynch day 1 especially with 4 mafia working together. So going into day 2 it was 10 people, 4 of which being mafia. All mafia needed to do was convince 2 more people to lynch. The game just seemed impossible for town.

Another point as to why I do not like too many random roles is, in mafia, it is your responsibility as a town to figure out what happened at night so you know who to vote for. With this many random/new roles, it makes it almost impossible to do that.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I think the game was imbalanced towards scum. Basically Tom was unnightkillable and could run the game how he saw fit. As long as he stayed believable as a townie he wasn't going to be lynched. Especially with 3 mafia backing him up. And Tom is a vet so people are naturally scared to challenge except for other vets. So that makes him basically unlynchable. He was able to kill anyone he wanted. Mafia had a Godmother, doctor and investigator. Compared to the townies, mason [which can easily screw town over], fortune teller[don't really know what someone would do with that], vote stopping power [also can screw the town], truth vile gunsman [based on probability and could easily lead town to believe they were scum], my falcon ability [which was good].
Thing was, and I'll say this now, Tom was not unlynchable. I'll explain later on.

Fortune Teller was a information role I made. The person could ask me any question in relation of the game, as long as it was vague. The person's job is not get a answer, but a message that may lead to an answer. Here's an example

Bad question: 'How many Mafias are in the group?'

Answer: 'I dunno. Hard to tell'

Notice how the answer was vague and didn't hold any meaning. Let's try it again.

'Good question 'What do all these girls have in common?'

Answer: explaination as to them all being known and possible popular girls, but that each one varied from popular to really well known.

See? That would've singled out characters like Peach and Zelda compared to characters like Maple and Mona.

In anycase, I'll do some fixing on that role.

When giving powers to mafia, you have to understand that they are the informed minority, so they will always know how to use there powers. But for town it is easy for them to use their power in the wrong way or on the wrong people that could hurt/not benefit town.
I was hoping for a bit of individual detective work and teamwork later on for town, but with Marshy and Lombo replaced and such, that really didn't happen, and end up costing town as well. =/

By making Tom part of the mafia, you gave him the ability to see way more than an SK should. We also lose the chance of Mafia killing off the SK and vice versa. So the town would constantly lose 2 people every night until Tom realized that town had no chance of winning and killed off a mafia to make it easier in the long run. He also has control over the mafia now. I just don't see how it would have been possible for him not to win this game.
No matter what, Tom HAS to win by being the survivore. He actually puts himself at risk EACH TIME he tries to kill a Mafia.

There's three Mafias, right? Depending on how many there is, it could show his idenity/reveal his true role. In order to kill them, he plays a chance game. When Tom tried to kill Ronike, there was a 25% chance he would get a clean cut or not. This was determined by 3 coin flips. He failed it. as a result, there was a vague message. Thankfully, it was vague enough to still blend in, but he knew he had to be more careful. If he tried to attack a 2nd one, there'd be a 50% chance. If he failed that, then there would be a message saying it's someone from the Zelda world. That would single out Zelda, Minda, and Saria. If he tried to kill the last member and fail, the message would show that it was he that did the individual killings and would be quickly lynched. The chances were meant to discourage him for carelessly killing mafia.

ALSO, even if he did managed to make clean cuts, he would have to deal with the many townies thats in his way, and he STILL would have to limit it to 1. That is hard to do, especially when you have KevinM in your *** with a ability that can scan roles and alignment.

In other words: Tom has to play smart and make wise decisions. He can't be reckless at all.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i looked over Tom's ability to kill mafia being based on chance. However that works to balance Mafia/SK, town is still completely ****ed. You can't really get over losing 1/3rd of your townies in one day. 1/2 the next. A great deal of our power roles would be gone just by that. Even if power roles were more balanced, Tom knowing who mafia was severely hurts town. Especially when his role makes it so that he has a much better chance targeting a townie than a mafioso.

Mason barely helps town. KevinM's role can go either way. My provides for an extra towny pretty much, but no added information. Scientist was pretty much useless imo. And like I said before we would have to know who to target for our roles to even be worth anything. Iono maybe i'm missing something...

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
i looked over Tom's ability to kill mafia being based on chance. However that works to balance Mafia/SK, town is still completely ****ed. You can't really get over losing 1/3rd of your townies in one day. 1/2 the next. A great deal of our power roles would be gone just by that. Even if power roles were more balanced, Tom knowing who mafia was severely hurts town. Especially when his role makes it so that he has a much better chance targeting a townie than a mafioso.

Mason barely helps town. KevinM's role can go either way. My provides for an extra towny pretty much, but no added information. Scientist was pretty much useless imo. And like I said before we would have to know who to target for our roles to even be worth anything. Iono maybe i'm missing something...
Again, I know my choice of Town role was ****ty after the replacements and I really hoped there was some way that can change. Promise you though, I WILL make another Mafia game with better roles and more balanced and such.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Also, deciding who would be this role before hand wasnt very fair. Of course experienced players like him will do it well, but it shouldnt be up for you to decide.

Imo, there should have been less mafia and/or Tom being seperate from us.

Mafia had to many abilities to help them out. This gave us a huge advantage when there were so many of us.

KevinM's shot should have had a greater chance to hit.

That's my tired assessment of this game. I need to sleep now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
im going to give a good assessment of the game tomorrow, but for now,

lol wrong

lol wrong
lol wrong? Tell me some good reasons why a GM should give out roles based on how good that person will use it?

Top Bottom