• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Technically I didnt edit it. I edit the quote I used... >_>

And it doesnt say I cant do it in the rules.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LAST DAY TO LYNCH

-------------------------------------- VOTE (it takes 4/7 to lynch)-------------------

Medi - Tom, Handorin, KevinM (3)

Tom - Medi, (1)

Not voted - Niiro, Macman, Mentosman, (3)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The girls were seen walking down the hallway. Each one of them had a different hairstyle though. All of them though were a bit giggly save for Ashley.

"I never knew how much of a hairstylist you and Daisy are." Vivian spoke happily to Peach.

"Agreed." Said Rosalina, who was still looking at part of her hair. It hasn't shined like this in a millenia.

Peach smiled as she carried the equipment in a white bag. "Thank you. It comes in handy when you're constantly kidnapped by a big lizard. Gotta make yourself look good."

Daisy rolled her eyes. "Just incase Mario doesn't show up to save you?"

Peach looked away in a 'hmph.' "At least -I- get noticed. When was the last time someone left a ransom note for you?"

Daisy glared. "Least I didn't open my legs to a lizard out of boredom back in the days when Mario was going through 8 worlds to save your already tender behind!"

Suddenly, they both pulled out curling irons from their bag and was in a stance.

"Don't mess with me." Peach warned. "I was invited to the Smash Bros. Party twice in a row."

"You's low tier in my book." Daisy responded to her threat.

Then they began to engage. As the girls began their somewhat serious fight, Rosalina watched, not sure of what to do. Female CF, who looked really tempted to join in this fight, was soon held down by Vivian.

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Hey, dumb broads." This of course made them pause as they looked at the girl. "Maybe you should settle this in a pillow fight." They looked at one another an nodded in agreement.

They all were hurried in the room by the two. A team was formated, but both of them wanted the extra player. Vivian stood in the middle between the two.

"Hey Vivian," Peach said, in her usual cheery self. "Come on, play on my side."

Vivian began to speak. "Well-"

"Hey, don't listen to that blond bimbo there. Come join my side. "I'm a real friend...more then Peach, I can say. Who sends a man constantly to save their behind, only to save them AGAIN the next week after."

"Erm-"

"Oh yeah!?" Peach yelled. It obviously hit a nerve. "Least he NOTICES me. When was the last time he actually said he likes you!?"

"I don't have to hear him! I KNOW he likes me!"

Rosalina, began to raise her hand. She was on Peach's team. "Erm...actually..." She was blushing slightly. "He actually showed a bit of interest in me for some odd reason..."

Daisy's jaw dropped while Peach laughed. Of course, this made her tackle at Peach. Because of her blind rage, she pushed Vivian towards her. This then started another scuffle, with poor Vivian in the crossfire.

"Alright! a free for all!" The female spoke with a large smile. Of course, CF began to jump head first into the scuffle. A few moments after, she was sent flying out of the cloud and into a nearby wall.

"Ugh!" Vivian cried. Her body then slid down from the wall. As Saria checked on her, she seemed to be out cold.

Vivian (Medi), A paranoid Doctor was sleeping.

Immediatly, the two fighters stopped what they were doing and looked at Vivian. Then they glared at the one responsible. "Falcon!" They complained. "What the heck!?"

Rosalina went to check on Vivian. She found in her pocket, a empty bottle of the shrink potion in her pocket. The same one that belonged to Maple. Rosalina then turned to CF, who was getting a lecture and yells. The host went over to her and hugged CF.

"Ooooooh CF!" Rosalina said happily. "Thank you for knocking out of the prankster!"

CF then had a cool smirk on her face. "Heh...no problem." Daisy and Peach rolled their eyes. They then looked at each other and both said sorry to one another. They gave each other a friendly handshake and promised to never be childish again.

-------------------------------------------

NIGHT 3 BEGINS

Also...I need to speak to KevinM...has we have made a 'bet.' >_>

****IT MEDI, WHY YOU HAD TO DIE!? ><;;

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rosalina woke up from that sleep she had. She rubbed her head, feeling the sudden headache she had. "Last time I team against Captain Falcon..." She looks around and see Saria in the corner, sobbing. Rosalina stretched and walked over to her. "Hey...what's wrong, Saria?"

When Saria turned around, her face was different then last seen. There was a lot of make up on her, of various color. There was blue blush on her cheeks, as well as lipstick and crazy eyelashes. Her hair even looked fizzed and damage.Rosalina had to cover her mouth to keep her from shrieking. "Be honest...do I look ugly?"

Saria (Mentosman), A Good attendee has been pranked!

Rosalina was stuck on what to say. She stuttered her words, trying to find the best and positive say in this. This was when Daisy walked over to them. "Ugh...hey what's...?" Daisy then looked and eyes widen. "HOLY GOOMBAS! What the heck happen to you!?"

That did it. Saria then got up and cried as she ran out. Rosalina stared at Daisy, who looked down in apology. "Sorry..."

"I think I'm gonna take my leave too..." Ashley said as she got up. Her hand seemed wet along with the front of her pants jammies.

"Huh? Why?" Rosalina spoke as she turned her attention to her.

"I've been pranked...a low class prank, at that." Ashley then pointed at her pants. "The ol 'pee on self' prank. Classic, but so beneath me..."

Ashley (KevinM), A Truth Vial Gunman has been pranked!

The girls then just looked at Ashley walking off. Both Saria and Ashley left the household in a flash of light. Flying the lonely galaxy back to their homeland.

Rosalina sighed as he looked at Zelda, Daisy, and the other girls. "Looks like there's still a prankster or two..."

---------------------------------------

DAY THREE STARTS

IT TAKES 3 OUT OF 4 TO LYNCH

Deadline is April 6.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ALRIGHT
4 PEOPLE LEFT

EVERYONE COMPLETE ROLECLAIM NOW! (though i don't like doing it. But its the only way I see town winning)

I AM A GOOD ATTENDEE!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think I am pretty convinced that Captain Falcon female is a serial killer/mafia now.

And I think I trust Tom over Niiro at this point because he got me as inno and Medi was a mafia.

So it appears it is 2v1v1 in which town is totally screwed or there is some odd condition that either one of them have.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry, Ive been on this page awhile and did not refresh so I missed your post.

I am also a good attendee.

LOL CAPS?

Niiro

Smash Ace
Well isn't this the time for tom to post, and for a (failed) day-assassination attempt to occur?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I investigated Niiro last night and got an innocent result. Also, I have already fully claimed, but I am Princess Zelda and I am an investigative cop.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
A serial killer would not give a town result, which is why I thought, if Captain Falcon is the SK, that would be a wasted investigation. So I investigated you, thinking you were mafia, but you came up innocent. So I'm not sure of your or Handorin's true alignment, but I am pretty sure Falcon is the eight hundred pound gorilla in the room - he is a male character in a group of females, and no clear.

vote: Macman

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
As they were about to leave out the room, Rosalina stopped them.

"Hey...!" Rosalina said with a smile. "How's about a quick game of pillow tag?"

Peach stretched. "This soon...?" She was stretching a bit. "We just got up..."

The female red head stretched a bit. "Heh, there's always time for a challenge."

Daisy just sighed. "Look, you're not Captain Falcon, alright?"

"Huh?" The red head looked at Daisy confused.

"I heard Falcon was a -GUY-." Zelda said bluntly, stating the obvious.

"Look, I am the real-" Suddenly, Zelda sucker punches Captain Falcon with a pillow in hand, saying 'save it!'

Captain Falcon rolls off to the side. When he gets up, he sees Daisy charging in.

"I'm gonna hit you good...!" Daisy smirk.

Female Captain Falcon looked on in fear. Suddenly, she began to see something. The sudden stress of possibly being beaten got to her. In her eyes, the vision of Daisy began to show differently. The woman began to form into a black suited woman who was well endowed. She had black horns as well.

"I'll kill you!" The woman said, ready to throw her fist.

CF's eyes began to go wide. Then her eyes was fueled with determination. She wasn't gonna let -Black Mistress- get her this time. She pulled her hand back really far. Suddenly, the right hand began to glow.

"FALCON..." The hand began to increase in power and light. It was shining like the fires of earth. "PAUNCH!!!." With its oh so familiar battle cry, she thrust her fist, which was covered in the firey vision of a falcon. It's loud roar can be heard as it was delivered on her stomach.

"OOOOOMPH!!" Daisy's eyes never looked wide as the fist took her stomach. It was scorching through her shirt and skin. Her mouth coughed a bit of blood. The immense force shot her through several walls and out the far galaxy.

All the girls looked at the display in shock. "No way..." Peach said in pure awe. "She's...she's really..."

The force and blaze made the pillow pop and all the feathers began to hit Falcon...but something amazing happen. Each one that touched female Falcon set off in a small blaze.

What's this...? the feathers had no effect on Captain Falcon!

Zelda then finished it. "CAPTAIN FALCON!"

"Show me your moves." Captain Falcon did his salute pose motion.

As they looked out, Daisy was heading to a nearby small planet. She was covered in a striped red and yellow flare, like a shooting star. Once landed, there was a big amount of smoke and ground shooting out from the landing sight. They all ran outside and Zelda used her Foredor's wind to the small planet. It took a few minutes, but once she came back, Zelda held over her neck, a knocked out Daisy. She looked bruised, but she was breathing.

"Is...is she alright?" Peach said, pretty worried.

"Yeah, she's just knocked out, that's all. She'll be up in a few minutes."

"So..." Female Falcon came out of the halls, holding a pillow in hand. "Are...we still up for pillow tag."

All three of the girls faces had fear. Fear that if they went against him, they would lose. "Erm...why don't we have some lunch first?" The girls, including Captain Falcon agreed. Rosalina sighed in relief. There was no way they was gonna play pillow fight with a juggernaut like Female Captain Falcon.

----------------------------------------------------

MORE FLAVORS COMING SOON.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
After a wonderful lunch, Rosalina began to sweep up all the burnt that was left by CF's display. Daisy was healing up a bit and coming around.

Suddenly, she heard some girls screaming.

Rosalina then ran out with a broom in hand. However, that broom was dropped once she saw Daisy tied up to a pole way up high like a flag. Captain Falcon was seen inside a blue crystal. She was constantly punching it, but so far couldn't break it. Even the Melee combos wasn't denting it. Just making it shake.

"Oh my...that means..."

"Sorry..." She heard two familiar women say behind her. Once she looked, both of her hands were grabbed. "You're pranksters are not at another castle." Both Peach and Zelda smirked.

"Oh no..."

"I think it's time we had a talk..." Peach said as both Zelda and herself began to pull her back in the room.

"A very...very long talk..." Zelda spoke.

They dragged the flailing legged woman back into the sleeping room...where god knows what may happen.

--------------------------------------------

MAFIA HAS WON THE GAME

everyone can post now

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Princess Zelda for the win.

Or maybe... maybe... Sheik for the win...

laughs maniacally

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh ****, i didn't realize that they voted me off.
THATS WHY I SAID HOLD ON I HAVE STUFF TO SAY!
=[[[

we could have wonn, I had to go to dance session and i didnt get to make the epic post i was going to.
actually if both hando and tom were mafia it wudnt have been possible to win. NVM i thought there was an SK and a lone mafia

this game was hella confusing, roles rockin por favor!

Top Bottom