• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Greetings, young one

This is an invitation to my Comet Observatory for a special sleep over I have once every century. There will be games, and food for the picking as well as a beautiful scenery of this years star shower. You will be able to meet others who have also came from other galaxies for this glorious event. If you agree to come, please press on the Luma sticker at the bottom of the invitation, and the invitation itself will turn you into a star, warping you to the Observatory.

I look forward to seeing you.

Rosalina

Yes, this here is a Mafia game I designed myself. Like any other Mafia game, There will be activity. If you feel you may be inactive for this current time, just sign yourself up as a replacement please. I do have the right to replace any who is being inactive in this game. Failure to co-op with me will mean you will not be allowed in future games I run.

The following links may help new players become acquainted with the game:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games at Smash World Forums.

Rules:

Fundamental:
1. Have fun, and do not ruin the fun for others.
2. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. If allowed, provide transcripts.
3. a) No quoting mod PMs, or faking a quoted mod PM.
3. b) You are allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
4. Editing your posts is not allowed. If you absolutely must make a change, doublepost and reformat your post.

Voting and Lynching:
5. All votes must be bolded (vote: Rockin)
6. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. (unvote vote: Tom)
7. A lynch will occur at n/2 + 1 votes, rounded down to the nearest integer, where n is the number of players currently alive. Day will end with a lynch.
8. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If a majority of the players in the game vote for to no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
9. If a majority of votes hasn't been reached at deadline, the person with the highest vote count is lynched. In case of draw the person having reached the highest number of votes first is lynched.
10. If a lynch occurs, then the game enters ‘twilight,' where all alive players apart from the player who has been lynched are allowed to freely converse (but not allowed to cast any votes) until I lock the thread and post a death scene.
11. Once you are dead, you are allowed to make one final "bah go town/scum!" post, but nothing of substance.

Activity and Deadline:
12. This game enforce a strict deadline of 3 weeks per day phase - 4 weeks maximum if extension, and 72 hours per night phase. You have been warned.
13. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 2 prods will result in your replacement.
14. If you are unable to participate for a period longer than 72 hours, please PM me or post in thread.

EDIT: I changed the rules a bit. These are from Tomato Cat, who has formated the rules to better fit future Mafia games.

The Attendies

1) Tomato Cat IS THE ****ING MAN (or thinks he is :p)
2) Ronike
3) Macman (Needs some cheese)
4) Marshy Niiro
5)Junglefever6478 KevinM
6)Matunas
7)karthik_king
8)Mediocre
9) Handorin
10) Smashbot
11)mentosman8
12) Omis
13) Mr. Lombardi Yaya

The late attendies (Replacements)

1) TMW_Redcell
2)

FOR ALL OF THOSE INTERESTED IN PLAYING THIS MAFIA GAME AS A REPLACEMENT, PLEASE PM ME. DO -NOT- POST IN THIS THREAD, OR ELSE YOUR REQUEST WILL BE IGNORED.

Flavor Introduction of the game
-------------------
Day 1

Day 1 Lynch Flavor

Mr. Lombardi was replaced by Yaya on Day 1 Flavor of replacement.
Marshy was replaced by Niiro on Day 1Flavor replacement
Junglefever was replaced by KevinM on Day 1 CRAPPY flavor replacement.
Misty (smashbot), Mad Scientist has slept

Night 1 (6 IRL hours since Day 1)

Night 1 Kill Flavor

Maple, (Yaya) Fortune Teller has been pranked
Minda, (Matunas) Good Attendee has been pranked

Day 2

Ashley's (KevinM's) Hidden attempt gunshot Flavor at Tom
Day 2 Lynch Flavor

Mona (karthik king), Good Attendee has slept

Night 2

Night 2 Kill Flavor (9 hours have passed since Day 2)

Roll (Omis), Mason Has been Pranked
Samus Aran, (Ronike) Investigator, Has been Pranked

Day 3

Ashley's (KevinM's) not so hidden flavor [He was unfortunatly roleblocked by Vivian (Medi)]
Day 3 Lynch Flavor

Vivian (Mediocre), Paranoid Doctor is sleeping.

Night 3

Night 3 Kill Flavor

Saria (Mentosman), A Good attendee has been pranked!
Ashley (KevinM), Truth Vial Gunman has been pranked!

Day 4

Day 4 Lynch Flavor

a failed attempt to lynch Captain Falcon (Macman)

Night 4

The Flavor of Night 4 (Where Mafia has 'won')

Daisy (Niiro),Good attendee has been pranked
Female Captain Falcon (Macman) has been pranked.

Bonus Day

The Flavor of the Bonus Day (as well as the real winner)

Peach (Handorin), Godmother has been pranked.

Zelda (Tom), Rouge has survived.

Final Survivor

Tom

-----------------------------

[THE ROLES]

Zelda's Role (along with explanation)

Everyone else' Role

Ronike

Smash Ace
KK, if you are going to join this game, I would ask that you actually read the rules, and very carefully this time. That way, maybe you won't break rules...

Handorin

Smash Hero
NOES I was going to start a mafia game after the the other finished.

FU

Sign me up. =(

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
handorin, if i were you I'd sign up with Tom first. There are like 4 people ahead of you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wow... Am I the only one who thinks this is totally not who you should be asking that question?
I don't worry, I already know that the one you're thinking of may be active, but my main issue with that same guy that if he can read the rules. Guess that was a stupid thing to ask Omis. ><;; It's already mentioned that any inactives will just be replaced. I kinda figure Omis will be active (or at least, more active then the other guy). Just wanted to make sure ^^;;

Aaaaaaaaand with the full list, I'll set things up ^^

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rosalina watches from the 2nd floor of the Observatory. Her flawless sky blue dress was currently adoned on her. The woman's mouth began to rise as she saw many stars from the distance. Stars that she recognized. Each of the stars made a gentle landing on the grassy floor at the 1st floor. Rosalina began to float over down to her visitors. Her smile immediatly let their hearts be at ease. Each of them were wearing jammies of their homeland.

"Look mama!" A White Luma spoke with such excitement. "Our guests have arrived!"

"I'm glad you all can make it, young ones." Rosalina spoke. "We will indeed have much fun."

"So...is this a one night only thing...or?" A female guest spoke.

"Not at all." Rosalina pointed out to the glorious scenery of space. "This special sleep over shall last for more then several days."

"Several days...?" Another one questioned. "Can that really be possible?"

"Yes indeed. Now...before we begin, please introduce yourselves. And then..." A bright light glowed all around her entire body, blinding her guests only a bit. Once it dimmed, she no longer floated. Instead, she stood in her sky blue jammies, which was filled with colorful Lumas all over her cloths. "The fun can begin...!"

-----------------------

DAY 1 BEGINS

(Be sure to double check rules if needed)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yes.

vote: marshy for stating the obvious!! GO GO GO BANDWAGON LOLOLOL

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote tom for voting me early day 1 in nowhere mafia as mafia and voting me day 1 here making him mafia. plus he's trying to start a bandwagon :urg:

Top Bottom