• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
FIVE DAYS TILL DECISION (Till March 27th)

-----------------(It takes 6/10 to vote for a decision)---------------

Votes - (0)

Note voted - All the other survivors

Ronike

Smash Ace
List of people who have voted for tom:

Marshy (joke vote) replaced by Niiro
Jungle (also joke) replaced by KevinM
Handorin (still joke)

List of FOS:
Ronike (for random lynch)
jungle replaced by KevinM

List of Tom's votes:
Marshy (joke) replaced by Niiro
Handorin (joke)
Mediocre (real)
Smashbot (real)

There, hope this brings up some discussion. I don't really have time to go through and see who was ever against Tom, but didn't fos or vote him due to my awesome procrastination, but maybe later.

Niiro

Smash Ace
So it seems like Mediocre is the only person who might have something against Tomato Cat? ronike, and jungle/kevin?

Niiro

Smash Ace
wait that didn't come out right.

So it seems like Mediocre/ ronike/junglekevinM are the only people who might have something against Tomato Cat?

Niiro

Smash Ace
Two nightkills, both against town. Maple from Oracle of Ages/Seasons... a Zelda character, and Minda from Twilight Princess... a Zelda character. /cry :(

I'm going to assume that one of the kills came from a serial killer, because a vigilante shouldn't shoot night 1 and I'm pretty sure we went over that.

And we also lost two power roles already, when you include Misty. Not so good.

I thought I had something going with my discussion yesterday but I guess I dont.

Marshy wanted to name claim before he was replaced... maybe we should do that.
^^^ wanted a name claim, marshy wanted a name claim, smashbot sorta wanted a name claim.....

Niiro

Smash Ace
I meant to bold Marshy wanted to name claim before he was replaced...maybe we should do that.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
But you can up with random names such as Dawn(doubt there will be another pokemon person) Or some random girl from any nintendo game in the world

Niiro

Smash Ace
and it is not helping if you post names of people (nintendo characters) to help the mafia choose.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, definitely stop doing that please. Like I said, I'm not necessarily for or against a name claim at this point, but I will be happy to do it if its what everyone wants.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I feel like I'm talking to a sound absorbing wall here.
Barley anyone is posting ANYTHING. COME ON.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Iono i'm starting to lead towards a nameclaim, since not much is happening right now/we have nothing to go off of.

Also I was kind of waiting for Tom to post something. Especially after being targeted, I thought he would be able to provide some insight or atleast say something. I find it odd that he has yet to do so.

Vote: Tommy Boy

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Decisive Games seems to have gone down hill lately rofl.

Tom we're waiting on you man, but I know you're on spring break so I guess its ok.

Handorin

Smash Hero
fine i am fully against it but lets go and do this nameclaim
So a couple people mention it, you dont agree at all, but are totally up for doing it? Dude, make up your mind. Either fight your stance till the end and we all agree to do it (even then, I suppose you could not...but it might get you lynched), or agree and move on.

Decisive Games seems to have gone down hill lately rofl.

Tom we're waiting on you man, but I know you're on spring break so I guess its ok.
I'll most likely see him tommorow, and if I dont then I will call and tell him.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
FOUR DAYS TILL DECISION (Till March 27th)

----------------- VOTES (It takes 6/10 to vote for a decision)---------------

Tom - Macman (1)

Not voted - Tom, Ronike, KK, Handorin, KevinM, Niiro, Mentosman, Medi, Omis

Ronike

Smash Ace
Yeah, he just had a 0 next to the number of votes on him a minute ago

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Yeah, KevinM has it right that I've been on spring break this week so I've been away from modding and playing games. But I can get a post in. And this is a good one, because we're close to deadline and I think we need direction if we're going to make this day useful.

I wasn't given any information via PM about the person who tried to kill me or anything, so everything I have to work with you all also have to work with.

@KevinM: Even if I did something subtle to attract attention from the mafia, that would really narrow who the shooter could possibly be, yeah? It would be limited to people who are well versed enough in forum mafia to pick up on the minutiae in my posts, or as an alternative, someone who has played enough with me to know how I work, or quite possibly both. The problem is that I would really hope the shooter somehow isn't mafia, maybe a daykilling vigilante? Because he definitely shouldn't want to kill me. But the red "bad stuff" makes it pretty clear that he is.

Also, I sure do hope I misinterpreted your post #395... were you giving scum orders to not kill the vigilante?

@Mediocre: You bring up an interesting point about a dayprotecting doctor, and I wouldn't put it past them to protect me N1-D2 based on either what I did D1 or my name, but you're also right in saying that the chance of that role is extremely slim to none. I assume that the daykiller simply failed because it is part of his role have a RNG hit or miss.

@Ronike: I don't think the person who shot me is going to be a person who also voted for me during D1.

I am for a name claim, although I don't like the attitudes that mentosman (in part) and Karthik_King (in full) have shown towards them. They basically say "I'm against a name claim but we can do it anyways." If you are against something, then you stand against it. What you are doing now is basically saying one thing and doing another, a contradiction that is a scumtell.

vote: Karthik_King

You were in the spotlight Day 1, and it was because of smashbot's "well, you're the greatest of any evils" idea. I was against that, but you have the same chance of being mafia as anyone else. And I would never forgive myself if I let scumtells slide just because I thought you were new and then you flipped scum and won.

I'm for a name claim, I think it will be beneficial. Note that its NOT a ROLE claim, but a NAME claim. And I will start it right now, because the way things are looking, I'm going to be killed tomorrow during the day by today's dayshooter. I am Princess Zelda.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Really, Im not sure what to think. On the subject of smashbot, him pushing for a lynch this early is pretty odd. Likewise, those pushing for his lynch also seem odd. Like when day one occurs this way you cant draw that good of conclusions.
Im Roll. I used this post as a reference for proof. It is an acrostic spelling out my role, Roll.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
@ Tom, nope you misinterpreted, Niiro asked who is more of a threat the scum or the SK, so I answered with Scum. Read it that way.

Also since we have to.

I'm Ashley from Warioware Touched.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Omis, the Megaman games were on Nintendo consoles. Megaman 1-7 were all on the NES, Megaman 9 was on the Wii, Tatsunoko v. Capcom was on the Wii (Roll was in that...)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Im Roll. I used this post as a reference for proof. It is an acrostic spelling out my role, Roll.
This doesn;t make you any less scummy or more town. Anyone even mafia could have done that. Roll is obscure enough [atleast I havent heard of her] that if you were mafia you could have just chosen to use that role from the beginning, and made that post to make yourself seem less suspicious.

Anyways

unvote: tom

and... I am the female version of captain falcon...
XD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yes,
i'm the female version of falcon, is that hard to comprehend or something?

Top Bottom