• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also, I'd like to hear what Omis thinks of my post considering when Smashbot was against a name claim he said it was a scum move.

Is mine as well Omis because if so you've already narrowed down it down to two lynch candidates by your logic.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
One last thing to some of the players in the game Niiro, I'm singling you out no offense, don't vote someone because they're pressuring someone that you think is town.

I mean obviously you're more then welcome too, but basically saying, I'm voting for you because you voted for him not only:

1. Makes it seems like you have a connection to the person.
2. Makes it appear the player you're defending is proven white in your eyes, keep an eye on all the arguments, don't just say Omis has seemed pro-town all of Day 1 (Not incredibly hard), so if smashbot is suspicious of him that means he is most likely scum.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, before I go- lemme say one thing:

I'm MAD. With a DOCTORATE.
I'm gonna cop you.
I just went through and saw these two quotes. Either I'm misinterpreting the top quote, or he has claimed 2 roles within the last 3 pages. (1st quote from page 21, second from page 20). Now, he may have been joking on one of them or something to that effect, but to claim two roles that quickly(especially important ones) is definitely scummy. With the deadline looming,

Vote: smashbot

I ask nobody to hammer before he has a chance to explain this, but I feel this is a strong enough reason to cast my vote unless he has a good defense.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yea I def noticed that ****, but I assumed that I was being slow and was not getting what he was tryna say. I think if hes tryna be obvious he should just straight up make it clear whats hes tryna say.

and mentos, why would you vote if you want noone to hammer? that seems counter intuitive. an FoS would have probably worked better.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I still sit very well with my vote on smashbot. His "vote KK or bust" strat was fairly bunk and almost contradictory at times. "Im not scapegoating you," but then earlier "you're the best choice." Its a lynch I think he thought we would all follow just because of who KK is, and it sure as hell backfired on him, and in my opinion, for good reason.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
And also, pending the deadline, I think we made some good progress today. The question I asked about a 'purely random lynch' easily distinguishes players from each other. Some of the answers I did not find acceptable at all, while some of them are legitimate. I think all of you, especially those of you with important night actions, should go over the answers that other people gave and see if you really agree with them, if they really sit well with you. I know that if I had a night action, or if I have a night action, I would choose, or am choosing, my target based on something they said in response to my test questions.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Also, I'd like to hear what Omis thinks of my post considering when Smashbot was against a name claim he said it was a scum move.

Is mine as well Omis because if so you've already narrowed down it down to two lynch candidates by your logic.
It wasnt much of a scum action but more of how he went about it. He stated his dislike for it then shut down the possibility of ever really doing it. That is what seems scum to me.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
And also, pending the deadline, I think we made some good progress today. The question I asked about a 'purely random lynch' easily distinguishes players from each other. Some of the answers I did not find acceptable at all, while some of them are legitimate. I think all of you, especially those of you with important night actions, should go over the answers that other people gave and see if you really agree with them, if they really sit well with you. I know that if I had a night action, or if I have a night action, I would choose, or am choosing, my target based on something they said in response to my test questions.
I thought you were pulling something like this.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
and mentos, why would you vote if you want noone to hammer? that seems counter intuitive. an FoS would have probably worked better.
Well, I guess I'll explain my reasoning for it despite that killing its purpose. Me voting and leaving the hammer available+asking town not to hammer before he makes a counter argument, if any one were to hammer before hand and he were to turn out village, we would know the person hammering is either A. a townie not paying attention, or B. a mafia hammering the vote before we reconsidered. Either way it would end up being a good thing to start with on D2

Agreed, anyone with night actions should pay attention to this question, as well as, perhaps, Marshy's name-claim idea. Both him and Tom made sure they had responses from everyone, so that will give the most information for night actions to go on.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just went through and saw these two quotes. Either I'm misinterpreting the top quote, or he has claimed 2 roles within the last 3 pages. (1st quote from page 21, second from page 20). Now, he may have been joking on one of them or something to that effect, but to claim two roles that quickly(especially important ones) is definitely scummy. With the deadline looming,

Vote: smashbot

I ask nobody to hammer before he has a chance to explain this, but I feel this is a strong enough reason to cast my vote unless he has a good defense.
Thanks for bringing this up again. At the time of the posts, I thought he was joking and the second one, I thought it might have been some role action. It wasnt an action though since nothing has happened.

So I totally forgot about it.

This could have been easily a joke, or a really bad attempt to fish two roles. I want to hear an explanation from smashbot before I vote anything.

Unvote

I probably should have unvoted awhile ago.

Niiro

Smash Ace
One last thing to some of the players in the game Niiro, I'm singling you out no offense, don't vote someone because they're pressuring someone that you think is town.

I mean obviously you're more then welcome too, but basically saying, I'm voting for you because you voted for him not only:

1. Makes it seems like you have a connection to the person.
2. Makes it appear the player you're defending is proven white in your eyes, keep an eye on all the arguments, don't just say Omis has seemed pro-town all of Day 1 (Not incredibly hard), so if smashbot is suspicious of him that means he is most likely scum.
godamit. I was about to enter in my responce to this until my iPod screen reloaded. Balls. I'll do it later

Ronike

Smash Ace
OK, sorry I've been inactive as hell, but my mom's been keeping me busy with chores and such. You'd think I'd get a break with spring break and all...

Anyways, after seeing another of smashbot's idiotic attempts to make us think he is a power role, the emo "I give up, I'm dumb" remarks, and continued attempts to off KK when he has been being considerably better in this game, I'd vote him, but it would be a hammer. So smash, I give you until I get back on again or tomorrow this time (whichever is last) to convince me otherwise, or sayonora!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I have a feeling we're going to get a less then satisfactory answer, could be a possible jester or bomb, so we should be careful.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Mad Scientist
The Mad Scientist is like a Serial Killer, but instead of dying the target is transformed into an animal. As an animal, that player can not vote for the day (or for several days).

...?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
smashbot, you're going to want to go into more detail about your claim. you just claimed a serial killer. if you're not one, you should explain.

seriously, lol.

smashbot226

Smash Master
^ Correct.

^^ Well, Mad Scientist's role is that for his night action, he PM's the game master who's night action/lynch vote is negated.

Can't remember which. Let me check PM history.

Ronike

Smash Ace
First off, Misty is pokemon, which is owned by Nintendo.

Second of all, if we accept that you are a mad scientist that is on our side (yeah right), then why did you try and trick us with the weird role hints ("I'm gonna cop you!" and stuff)?

Third of all, I don't really believe that you are a townie mad scientist. If you were, wouldn't you just be called a "Scientist" or voteblocker or something? Plus, you've just been being too scummy... Still, I'm not ready to hammer you, I mean, we have two days, we got some time. Explain.

smashbot226

Smash Master
Yes, Misty is owned by Nintendo.

And I'm Role Blocker, basically.

And I said "I'm gonna cop you." That's me being an idiot.

Really, I am sincerely the Mad Scientist. At least in the way Rockin puts it.

Ronike

Smash Ace
So let me get this straight: you are claiming to be a role that is typically an indy, with a name that could likely be an indy based on her nature?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Role blocker is often on the town side too.
It can pretty much be on any side. Doesn't make him town, but doesn't make him mafia or independent either.

What I don't get is why the heck it would be given to Misty, or called a "mad scientist".

Ronike

Smash Ace
Because she's a flat-chested, bat-sh*t crazy prepubescent teenage hormonal girl.
For this reason exactly, I could easily see her being independent. Just look at the anime and how many times she gets pissed at te gang and yells at them. And looking strictly at video game evidence, shes not exactly a good guy either. Technically, shes one of the gmae's "bosses", and in looking for nintendo chicks to be mafia/indy, I could easily see this making the cut. Really tempted to hammer... but like I said, you have til 3 ish tomorrow.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
smashbot has had many a chance to give a more legitimate defense. I doubt there is much more he can say at this point. He has already role claimed.

Personally I'm leaving my vote on him because I don feel like there are any better candidates. Plus I found his "im gonna cop you" crap scummy.[Maybe I didn't understand the joke]. And his role doesn't make much sense to me. Similar to the question Mediocre made, Why is his role called a mad scientist, and why was it given to misty?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LAST DAY TILL DEADLINE

---------VOTES (It takes 7 votes out of 13 players)------

Smashbot - Tom, KK, Omis, Yaya, Macman, Mentosman (6)

KK - Smashbot, Niiro (2)

KevinM - Medi (1)

Rockin - KevinM (1) someone wants to get modkilled... >=(

Not Voted - Matunas Ronike, Handorin (3)

Top Bottom