• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Milkyway Sleepover - Serial Killer wins (with a Gold Metal for Mafia)

Handorin

Smash Hero
This doesn;t make you any less scummy or more town. Anyone even mafia could have done that. Roll is obscure enough [atleast I havent heard of her] that if you were mafia you could have just chosen to use that role from the beginning, and made that post to make yourself seem less suspicious.

Anyways

unvote: tom

and... I am the female version of captain falcon...
XD
Ya, this is true. It really just means you thought of something. Notice Tom did that early in Marvel Mafia, then we lynched him cause we believed his role claim, then he was town and won.

I don't think anyone really cares if you spelled his name right or not. And pikachunoob, i dont think anyone really thinks you are mafia. Marshigio was right about your needing to defend yourself if people say you're bandwagoning when they're really just being picky.

We need to get serious and quit bickering over grammar nazi ****. Or at least start thinking about how we are going to spend Day 1. Look at post #89, marshiggles has the right idea. Victory will go to the mafia if we keep bickering and kill ourselves. Everyone should take their joke votes off and start to think. Remember what happened in tomafia? Individuals started joking around and joke voting and then spam_master was dead. Nobody wants that to happen this time, and it’s been a few days already so we can cut the crap now. Everyone agree?

unvote: handorin
I A M W O L V E R I N E

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I just asked rockin if we could post our role pics and he said yes. So here goes.

apparently I was deemed so epic and manly[lol] that the gods changed me into a female just so I could go to this sleepover

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am for a name claim, although I don't like the attitudes that mentosman (in part) and Karthik_King (in full) have shown towards them. They basically say "I'm against a name claim but we can do it anyways." If you are against something, then you stand against it. What you are doing now is basically saying one thing and doing another, a contradiction that is a scumtell.
Just as my defense to this, I wasn't saying I was entirely against the idea, merely doing it on day 1. For today I was more so in a "I wouldn't push it myself, but I am fine with the idea and depending on the progress of the day I may vote for it" attitude. All I was saying day one was that while I was against doing a name claim day 1, if the rest of the town decided it was the best idea I would take part, and not say "I don't like doing this right now, so even though everyone has decided it's best I'm not going to claim."

Anyway, since we are doing a name claim right now, I am Saria.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: mentosman8

i don't think there would be two roles from the same franchise.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Sorry, I have a big program due tomorrow (that was due tonight but I got an extension), so I have been lurking a lot. Good news is one way or another tomorrow it'll be over.

Despite this, I have more or less kept up with the thread. And I find Macman's claim and attitude weird. First off, he has basically claimed a guy. Since day 1, I have been nigh positive that a guy would likely be the sk, maybe a group as the mafia. I didn't say anything in hopes that someone would claim a dude. And lo and behold, Macman did so. Plus, he then goes and votes on mentos for claiming a character from the same franchise when just a page back, someone claimed daisy immediately after peach! So no, I don't buy it Mac.

Vote: macman

Ronike

Smash Ace
wait, tom claimed zelda... my bad. Thats what I get for skimming: I saw princess and my brain was immediately like "Peach"! So sorry mac...

Unvote: Macman

I still don't buy your claim though.

Oh, almost forgot:

Im still unsure if name claiming is the best idea, but since I'm not sure when I'll get time to be on again and a lot of people seem to be doing it, Im samus

Handorin

Smash Hero
wait, tom claimed zelda... my bad. Thats what I get for skimming: I saw princess and my brain was immediately like "Peach"! So sorry mac...

Unvote: Macman

I still don't buy your claim though.

Oh, almost forgot:

Im still unsure if name claiming is the best idea, but since I'm not sure when I'll get time to be on again and a lot of people seem to be doing it, Im samus
Ya, youre right about that.

But I claimed (Princess) Peach.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
oh nvm than lol

unvote: mentos

and I knew I was gonna have problems with my claim...

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
handorin, I don't see where you claimed peach...

unless you are claiming her now...?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
THREE DAYS TILL LYNCH

-----------------VOTE (It takes 6 out of 10 to lynch)------------------

KK - Tom, (1)

Not voted - Medi, Macman, Mentosman, KevinM, Handorin, Ronike, KK, Omis, Niiro, (9)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
kk how did you mess up your claim the first time? Am I the only one that thinks that is odd?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
@ Tom, nope you misinterpreted, Niiro asked who is more of a threat the scum or the SK, so I answered with Scum. Read it that way.

Also since we have to.

I'm Ashley from Warioware Touched.
I am Ashley from warioware
Sorry I am someone named Mona from warioware
Just figured I would point this out. KK, how would you mess up your claim? Second of all, how would you mess it up by claiming someone that has already been claimed?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The odds of two characters coming from a relatively unknown game are kinda low and the fact that he claimed my character first is just a giant red flag.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ok, after fully waking up and rereading (yay, 3 hours of sleep) I realized what Macman was asking and saying. I think it's highly possible that he's scum, thought of a claim to do, but didnt catch KevinM's claim right off. The only valid argument I think I would consider is that he rememered "Wario Ware" and automatically thought "Ashley", but at this point, I think that is bs.

All that said, I'm still extremely wary of Macman's claim. It seems he is (so far) the only male based character here aka wolf in sheep's wool. I don't want to go and accuse he might be a SK/mafia because he could just as easily be Vig/town.

FOS: Macman
Vote: karthik_king

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
The only way I could think of to escuse KK, was that maybe he was in a WarioWare masonry with kevinM and he accidentally said his mason partner's name, but with KevinM's post, this is obviously not the case.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree Handorin, Macman's name is very strange, so it's something we need to keep an eye on. As for KK, I find it highly unlikely he will be able to give a good reason for the messed up claim, so I'm going to put full pressure on him and

Vote: Karthik_king

That puts him at 4 votes, so hopefully that will get him to respond.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
He will, it will be weak and won't make sense, and then he'll get lynched

No offense and this might make me come off as scum, but we don't lose anything by lynching KK, we lose the weakest player BY FAR and considering he named claimed as me and then name claimed as the same game, I can't quite see how you make that mistake.

/KevinM Prediction

Handorin

Smash Hero
I agree Handorin, Macman's name is very strange, so it's something we need to keep an eye on. As for KK, I find it highly unlikely he will be able to give a good reason for the messed up claim, so I'm going to put full pressure on him and

Actually, it's 5 votes.

R

Rupert Thorne

(Sorry this is on the wrong account, sneaking in on my phone at work and this is the account on here>.>) Anyway, was that really 5 votes? I counted from the last update where he had 0, and only saw 4

Handorin

Smash Hero
THREE DAYS TILL LYNCH

-----------------VOTE (It takes 6 out of 10 to lynch)------------------

KK - Tom, (1)

Not voted - Medi, Macman, Mentosman, KevinM, Handorin, Ronike, KK, Omis, Niiro, (9)
Yeah that sells it for me.

Vote: Karthik_King
vote: khartik king

FOS: Macman
Vote: karthik_king

That was actually 5 votes.

unvote: kk
Now it is four.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
(Sorry this is on the wrong account, sneaking in on my phone at work and this is the account on here>.>) Anyway, was that really 5 votes? I counted from the last update where he had 0, and only saw 4
Last update, I made a small midstake. But It was corrected, so technically he had 1 vote. Now it stands that he he currently has 4 votes.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im just gonna quick say that waiting for KK to post may be a bit like waiting to win the lottery. Jk jk. You have a better chance at winning the lottery.

If that doesn't get him to post, I propose a deadline of two days.

Top Bottom