• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Blanky... you live where?

EDIT been working sooooo much and such stupid hours i haven't had time to even be online to see when tournies are... so i won't be making it this weekend. period. opening.

double EDIT: also my truck's still acting funny. no other way to go to tournies for a while unless i get a ride, and i won't cause no one will give me one. don't wanna get stranded again.

Blanky

Smash Journeyman
@ Blanky... you live where?

EDIT been working sooooo much and such stupid hours i haven't had time to even be online to see when tournies are... so i won't be making it this weekend. period. opening.

double EDIT: also my truck's still acting funny. no other way to go to tournies for a while unless i get a ride, and i won't cause no one will give me one. don't wanna get stranded again.
i live in Lowell, Ma bro. it's north of Boston.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol i'm an outdoorsman 1st. i'm thinking way ahead with the montana stuff. also asian women are hawwwt. though i'm not fussy lmao.

Maf, all you have to do is treat Kirby like a bad Puff who can't rest. that being said i only know how to play the MU slightly, and that's with M2. so yeah... >_<

otg

Smash Master
I can't comment on how to fight Kirby as Peach, but you just gotta realize some **** about Kirby.

A.) He's terrible
B.) His recovery is REALLY REALLY bad
C.) He has no KO moves
D.) if you force him to approach he kinda can't do **** cause he's terrible

Just camp and exploit his terrible recovery. If you're getting ***** by his duck, utilt, bair or kirbycides, you're approaching too much (or rolling behind him which is ****ing ********) and you aren't camping him hard enough.

he's terrible, easily the worst character in the game.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Falcon is a Ganon type character because they both have two legs and arms.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
yeah I agree with shadowball. I don't know why the developers were so lazy making so many of the clone characters. Thats why I Like Brawl better, because there are no clones in brawl except toon link and normal link.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
yeah I agree with shadowball. I don't know why the developers were so lazy making so many of the clone characters.
I read that and was like =D

Thats why I Like Brawl better, because there are no clones in brawl except toon link and normal link.
then i read that... >_< loool Sai. don't go to Brawl. :dizzy: that puff needs to be gayer. i'm gonna go Sheik next time maybe I'll be able to compete with you better. I didn't do too bad against Solar's Puff with Sheik. My Falcon on the other hand...

need to get the truck a tune up so i can travel without worrying again

S l o X

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to Arc's car of **** and KREA-ness. If he plays more he's definitely moving up on the PR. Quit life Mafia for entering Brawl @ GU. SO to Yedi for not playing me at all and for being somewhat entertaining against Th0rn in Falco dittos.

controlledchaos

Smash Rookie
Dude, it's July 4th weekend, alot of people may have plans. What about somerville the following weekend?

edit: oh, you mean just to check up on doing it there in the future? my mistake, misunderstood...

Top Bottom