• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Nuris

Smash Lord
srsly wut is it going to take to get a dude or two to meet up with me and pound on my peach for a couple of hours
no homo
srsly no homo, i dont even play peach

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I can host smashfests. Drinking is ok, drugs are not allowed in house. Currently doing some remodeling atm but it should be able to work out to something.

But any of you guys looking to play just pm me. I pretty much will travel/pick up people to play after work. I just can't say what times I'm free since I typically have a bunch of options and I pick what to do. So if I know what times your free I can try to set something up. I'm not the "someone calls "hey let's do stuff" "Ok!"" type of person. I'm usually the man with a plan.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
okay well i'll sack up and ask the dude @ GU in somerville and see if something can happen during this week??? i went there a week or two ago but the place was closed =(\

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
All of you Boston ******s are welcome to chill at WPI Semi-Weeklies when those smashfests start up again.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
decided to make an excel file with tournament data from this season

tell me if i made any errors, or if you have any data to report, or of any suggestions for the spreadsheet

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tREmV3Vv5n3wbIYijzVQvHQ#gid=0
I was in Jman/Pimpfish/Arc pool at SOTP Fail. Lost to Arc and Beat Pimp . . .if your trying to get everything down I guess that matters.

:O That's pretty well done. Yedi putting in work for MA?

If GU Fest was the one after SOTP Fail then Irish Mafia beat me and KevinM (not on sheet?) beat me as well.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I wanna be on a spreadsheet! I actually entered a tournament on saturday too!
details!?!?

I was in Jman/Pimpfish/Arc pool at SOTP Fail. Lost to Arc and Beat Pimp . . .if your trying to get everything down I guess that matters.

:O That's pretty well done. Yedi putting in work for MA?

If GU Fest was the one after SOTP Fail then Irish Mafia beat me and KevinM (not on sheet?) beat me as well.
kevinM isn't MA.

Spife

Smash Master
Guys I just had a ****ing crazy idea
What if we all got together in the same room and played Super Smash Brothers: Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System? We could call it a Smash Gathering, or a Smash Event. Maybe a Smash Fest? I don't really care WHAT we call it, I just think we should do it!

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Maybe we can have one thursday/friday night at the hyatt. We will have a massachusetts smash gathering, except it'll be in new jersey...

Nuris

Smash Lord
didn't the guy say that fight nights are still going on in framingham? what days are those, tuesdays?

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
details!?!?
Teams at Mass Madness lol. we got 5th

What if we all got together in the same room and played Super Smash Brothers: Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube Entertainment System? We could call it a Smash Gathering, or a Smash Event. Maybe a Smash Fest? I don't really care WHAT we call it, I just think we should do it!
This is a great idea. Maybe this could be held at a game store in Framingham. On Saturday July 31st, 2010. And Spife could not show up.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Teams at Mass Madness lol. we got 5th

This is a great idea. Maybe this could be held at a game store in Framingham. On Saturday July 31st, 2010. And Spife could not show up.
here's another idea! lets do it in an area called WESTERN MA. you know, that place where all the rednecks like me and spife live... :dizzy: :urg: :psycho: :p :lick:

Spife

Smash Master
No one told me about it >: and I wasn't traveling that weekend.
But did I seriously miss a massmadness? Lulz.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
spife and i*
loooooooooool the incorrect grammar went with the redneck joke. but still... <3 Roman.

pause.

slight homo.

Western MA players are willing to travel to Eastern MA but not the other way around, therefore tournies are in Eastern MA XD
Precisely. it doesn't help that you guys have us outnumbered like 10 to 1. :embarrass :(

No one told me about it >: and I wasn't traveling that weekend.
But did I seriously miss a massmadness? Lulz.
You and I both did. i found out about it too late to ask for the day off. what's your excuse son? :p

Spife

Smash Master
add me in league of legends:

gengarden

*points*

mogwai, pakman, kso, vanz, myself, cactuar, kniht, and a few others play.
When I can boot windows again I will. My HDD just got replaced and I lost my ****ing windows particion and I'm gonna have to figure out how I"m gonna reinstall -.-

Spife

Smash Master
Get me in on this LoL stuff.

Spife, did you learn to play someone other than shaco yet?
Yeah, Sunfire shaco :laugh:

nah but seriously, when the practice comes back up/I can boot windows again I'll work on JUNGLING SHACO :laugh::laugh::laugh:

tf/twitch/ww/akali and I guess fid? I dunno.

Greene Archer

Smash Ace
Learn a support or ranged carry that isn't TF (He's his own category). You should learn different types of chars to get more overall experience. It'll make you better at your main. Like, pick up a tank or support or something for a change of pace.

Also, I recommend not playing fiddles, but that's me.

Spife

Smash Master
Squishy pieces of paper till I die son.
Also I don't really suggest fid either which is why I said I guess

S l o X

Smash Champion
WAXXXXXXXXXXX
Wish I could go.

Worcester, Mass
Tuesday, September 21st
The Goat's Head Restaurant
26 Boynton Street