• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

Mokumo

Smash Ace
Make it happen in framingham instead... that venue is so much better...
i live in the town next to somerville and i dont have a car so i would have to do it there. besides, we didn't even fill up half of the place the last tournament there and we had a good amount of heads show up.

i dont really know how to run a tournament or anything, but im pretty sure the place would charge a venue fee or take a cut out of the pot, but ill definitely keep you guys updated after i talk to the dude.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
@ Cog: you're Avatar changes are raaape. i like mine @ the moment might be there for a while.

also ZoSo i thought I was trolling you. mindgames. :dizzy:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Make it happen in framingham instead... that venue is so much better...
This.
i live in the town next to somerville and i dont have a car so i would have to do it there. besides, we didn't even fill up half of the place the last tournament there and we had a good amount of heads show up.

i dont really know how to run a tournament or anything, but im pretty sure the place would charge a venue fee or take a cut out of the pot, but ill definitely keep you guys updated after i talk to the dude.
I was supposed to e-mail them before I moved with a list of how to run a tournament.. I lost the e-mail address they gave me ^^;

Anyway, I had them do a cut out of the pot. I dunno, I guess you can do a venue fee. It's up to them really. I just dislike venue fees so I didn't have them

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There's going to be a tournament coming up in CT in September. ;)

Is anyone going to No Johns that could give me a lift? ^_^

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
MA, we need to stop staggering our success. I can't do well and others do worse. We all need to consistently win more and place higher. Yedi, who is arguably our best player (at least between all of us except against Irish) needs to stay awesome. I don't play Roman as much as I used to so he should come play me more. I know Irish and Mofo will be up for playing me as usual.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Even if I didn't do well on saturday, I feel like I learned a lot. I could hold smashfests more, but it seems like there's never enough interest anymore. My house is probably the closest to midway between everyone since we can't go to WPI.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you got it all wrong

MA needs to come play ME

read that as me or as maine, either works well

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
MA, we need to stop staggering our success. I can't do well and others do worse. We all need to consistently win more and place higher. Yedi, who is arguably our best player (at least between all of us except against Irish) needs to stay awesome. I don't play Roman as much as I used to so he should come play me more. I know Irish and Mofo will be up for playing me as usual.
I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play. I wanna play.

Nuris

Smash Lord
If someone is going to host a smashfest, I would be very interested in attending.

I'm a smasher from St. Louis in Cambridge for the summer. I can't really host but if anyone else can, I'm willing to travel, offer rides, carpool, w/e

I'll also bring a full setup.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Normally all the big MA smashfests are at my house but I haven't been able to host one in a while..
I'll see if I can talk my mother into letting me host something. MA needs far more frequent smashfests.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Normally all the big MA smashfests are at my house but I haven't been able to host one in a while..
I'll see if I can talk my mother into letting me host something. MA needs far more frequent smashfests.
all the way over there in Boston. :laugh:

we could host something over here in the west but there's only like 3 or 4 WMA meree players.

although i met a dude @ the ctconn that lives in springfield, and who plays Brawl because he didn't think there were any melee players in his city. after I four stocked him with Marth, Sheik and M2 (I was on fire on friday, even with a new unbroken-in-controller) I told him i lived in Springfield and that Roman is better than I am and lives in the same area. (I think Flaco stopped playing again i dk) I'm hitting him up on FB he is gonna join Smashboards and become a melee player again hopefully. =) he wants to main Mario.

Top Bottom