• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k Vs P.C Chris Grand FInals Oc3 ..

darkatma

Smash Hero
PC's fox is undoubtedly THE most amazing thing in the history of smash.
Best fox.

if only kdj would come back to the game as a sheik main, and pc came back as a fox main
then the world would be right again. and everyone would quit brawl

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Vro maybe it is johns but its true. For those of you who don't know, M2K 3 stocked PC's Falco at FC Diamond.

Also I think a good amount of why PC won is because the Losers Bracket he had to go through. M2K sent PC to Losers, then PC had to go through HugS,Vidjo,Drephen,Ken, and Chu Dat before he finally got to M2K. Because of this it is a good analogy that PC was prepared for anything M2K would throw his way.

Btw M2K I can't blame you for being mad, tough luck with that I can see how you'd be pissed about them losing the FCD vids like that. Also people, I don't see why Shiz vs M2K is considered so great.....Shiz played at his peak and M2K played bad yet M2K still wins. Shows how useless Falco is ._.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
I thought EvoEast was one of my favorite Marth vs Fox, or at least vids that included PC and M2k, but these vids are so ****ing amazing.

Pc is the smartest player in this game, and m2k is the most knowledgeable. Some of the combos I saw pc pull of were unbelievable. Fox is definitly the perfect character for him. m2k your still the best marth, but when pc plays at his best like this, its almost impossible to beat. I mean cmon, pc only won once on fd after it was counterpicked everytime.

To either m2k or pc or whoever might know this, how come pc didn't ban FD? What stage was gonna be counterpicked instead?

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Well I was thinking actual **** matches lol a lot of the matches were pretty close and M2K only lost once on FD Though PC did an amazing job and PC is one of my favorite Foxes and Falcos=)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Hey, um.. people

These videos were/are mine, it's just that I took them down for Mew2king... which didn't stop Mango from re-uploading them.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Stop johning for M2K, please.
Wow how was I johning for m2k?

The only thing remotely john-like I said was that I thought it looked like he choked. The comment about marth wasn't a freaking character john, it's just that in things like tier discussion thread people tend to put marth first now.

"We're all entitled to our opinions, no?"

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I won't take anything away from PC, but to be honest, m2k messed up a lot on the marth CG a bunch. How many times did he get shined out? But Jesus, PC Chris's ability to edgeguard out of shields is stupid.

Mooch

Smash Cadet
Can I get the playlist for the songs? Who were the last 2?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Rollercoaster by MC Chris
Rising Sun (Simple and Clean guitar cover) by CarboHydroM
Chic'n'Stu by System of a Down
Stars*** by TeRRA
****in Up my Christmas by MC Chris
Tractorbeam by MC Chris

The WF matches are DJ Eggz songs

Life After Death

Smash Champion
shiz was playing so bad vs m2k at fast and he got close to him lolololol

not only that he just started playing melee again at FAST too. so for people thinking he got better think again he's been that good fora good *** while. the last vids u seen of shiz b4 fast is him at the same level of skills when he played m2k.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
****, i used to be good D: m2k don't be a douche. melee community needs awesome videos out to get everyone back into it again, LOL you beat me all the time anyway, relax.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
This was a good set either way guys. Both of them have tons of skill, PC's game was clearly just more on in these sets.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
****, i used to be good D: m2k don't be a douche. melee community needs awesome videos out to get everyone back into it again, LOL you beat me all the time anyway, relax.
Wait... Pc

M2k told me that you gave your consent to have the matches taken off of YouTube.

Which is part of the reason that I took them down.

Also, Mango, you don't HAVE to UL the matches you said you would; I can take care of them.

I can't say I disagree with Mango's re-uploading of my PC/M2k matches. That way, they're still up for the public to see, and the amount of hate/resentment directed towards me stays minimum.. and since everyone ****ing loves Mango already....

Yeah.

Top Bottom