• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k Vs P.C Chris Grand FInals Oc3 ..

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
pretty sure you don't know what irony is.

i doubt you seriously want to get into this, but it's definitely LOL to add to the cliche chorus of "this drug, at any dosage level, is 100 percent bad and should not be consumed by anyone at any time for any reason." that's ROFL clueless territory.

Milos

Smash Lord
thats an incredibly misleading analogy.

one molecule makes a big difference in these examples because they are incredibly basic chemical bonds, and the addition of an entirely new element will obviously cause a radical change in the substance.

e.g CarbonMonoxide CO and CarbonDioxide are actually pretty similar CO2 is heavier obviously, but both are colorless odorless gases.

whereas the addtion of Oxygen(gas) to H2(gas) creates a beautiful liquid sustaining all known life in the universe.

adderalls chemical formula is C9-H13-N and methamphetamine is C10-H15-N

the only difference is two less hydrogen's and one less carbon.

adderall is basically just a slightly less potent form of methamphetamine.

most importantly adderall like virtually all manmade/synthetic/prescription drugs causes kidney damage, liver damage, mental decay etc, and should not be consumed by anyone at anytime for anyreason.

anyone easily entertained by irony read posts by neighborhoodP
the day you joined smashboards was a good day :)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
pretty sure you don't know what irony is.

i doubt you seriously want to get into this, but it's definitely LOL to add to the cliche chorus of "this drug, at any dosage level, is 100 percent bad and should not be consumed by anyone at any time for any reason." that's ROFL clueless territory.

im not some straightedge preachy christian dude I guarantee I've done drugs you've never even heard of.
but i've learned a valuable lesson from my experiences and research with mans pharmaceutical endeavors

any synthetic chemical made by man For profit is not ever in your benefit to consume.

saying "thats rofl clueless territory" frightens me profoundly.

it will stimulate your nervous system, but at the price of exhausting your adrenal glands of and damaging your internal organs.

taking adderral to increase concentration is never a skillful action. because ultimately it will decay both your mental and physical function.

ADD and ADHD are both mental disorders not caused by a deficiency of Adderall

lack of concentration in general or any other mental or physical ailments are never caused by a deficiency of adderall

and although adderall can temporarily increase concentration there are far more superior methods to increase concentration without slowly poisoning your entire organism.

perhaps I should refrase my previous statement as part of it was omitted due to its obvious nature

"adderrall should not be consumed by anyone at anytime for anyreason, unless you don't care about your liver, kidneys, breathing or your existence in the third dimension"

EDIT

the day you joined smashboards was a good day :)
lol thanks dude.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
... I wish.

no I haven't smoked a dmt extraction or drank an ayahuasca brew, but a little known fact is that the psilocybin the active hallucinogenic compound in psilocybe mushrooms is only several molecules difference away from dimethyltryptamine and dimethyltrpytamine is in abundant supply in the mycelium of the fungus. and when the fruiting body emerges, it is actually the dimethyltryptamine in the mycelium which is converted into psilocybin as it ventures above ground. and I have done vast quantities of psilocybe mushrooms.

also dimethyltryptamine is a naturally occuring neurotransmitter in your brain and is found in basically every part of your bodies metabolism. its production increases during REM sleep so DMT actually plays a major role in your dream state everynight, so technically everyone has experienced the effects of DMT to an extent, but obviously drinking ayahuasca or smoking DMT is a much different experience,

but yea in my dreams , technically yes...lol

in waking life no.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm not really reading your posts because you're just regurgitating information i'm already familiar with and easily read elsewhere. it's just making me laugh because you probably couldn't just wait to make these posts showing off your "knowledge." i thought your impromptu rant on dmt was pretty entertaining fwiw. you should try it sometime, it's pretty good

jugfingers

Smash Champion
i'm Not Really Reading Your Posts Because You're Just Regurgitating Information I'm Already Familiar With And Easily Read Elsewhere. It's Just Making Me Laugh Because You Probably Couldn't Just Wait To Make These Posts Showing Off Your "knowledge." I Thought Your Impromptu Rant On Dmt Was Pretty Entertaining Fwiw. You Should Try It Sometime, It's Pretty Good
One For The Money

Two For The Better Green

Three For Methanine Dioxy-methamphetamine

Milos

Smash Lord
there are only two times in your life when dmt is produced naturally in your body to the point that it makes you hallucinate or trip.

once when you're born and once when you die O.o dead ***

jugfingers

Smash Champion
there are only two times in your life when dmt is produced naturally in your body to the point that it makes you hallucinate or trip.

once when you're born and once when you die O.o dead ***
haha yea have you read the spirit molecule by rick strassman?

my friend did like 5 g's up and shot mad special K at paul van **** on friday and he ate a half ounce of gold caps

crazy
hha wow thats some pretty gnarly ****.

I know some people that have gotten pretty heavily addicted to K,

I've heard of people going broke on K-habits and contemplating killing themselves because they were convinced it would be similar to the k-hole. pretty rough

Fonz

Smash Ace
You shouldn't take adderall to do better on a simple test, but there certainly are people who benefit from it. Tell people with narcolepsy that adderall's benefits can never outweigh the side effects. Very few drugs are without side effects. When the benefits outweigh the risks/side effects it's worth it. Some of the most damaging drugs prescribed are among the most important. Look at cancer drugs, now those do some serious damage to your body. I don't hear anyone arguing (maybe Christian Science) that cancer drugs should be taken out of production.

ADD and ADHD are both mental disorders not caused by a deficiency of Adderall

lack of concentration in general or any other mental or physical ailments are never caused by a deficiency of adderall

and although adderall can temporarily increase concentration there are far more superior methods to increase concentration without slowly poisoning your entire organism.
This statement may be true but it makes me think you don't understand how adderall works really (I'm sorry if I'm wrong). Adderall isn't chemical present in your body that some people have more or less of. It binds to neurotransmitters in the brain and causes increased levels of certain psychoactive chemicals like dopamine and serotonin.

any synthetic chemical made by man For profit is not ever in your benefit to consume.
This is just too silly =P

When a chemical is made at a university or non profit organization it's ok but when someone wants to make a living while helping people out it's poison?

thats an incredibly misleading analogy.

one molecule makes a big difference in these examples because they are incredibly basic chemical bonds, and the addition of an entirely new element will obviously cause a radical change in the substance.

e.g CarbonMonoxide CO and CarbonDioxide are actually pretty similar CO2 is heavier obviously, but both are colorless odorless gases.

whereas the addtion of Oxygen(gas) to H2(gas) creates a beautiful liquid sustaining all known life in the universe.

adderalls chemical formula is C9-H13-N and methamphetamine is C10-H15-N

the only difference is two less hydrogen's and one less carbon.

adderall is basically just a slightly less potent form of methamphetamine.

most importantly adderall like virtually all manmade/synthetic/prescription drugs causes kidney damage, liver damage, mental decay etc, and should not be consumed by anyone at anytime for anyreason.
Obviously smaller chemicals have more drastic differences when small changes are made like you've acknowledged and larger ones see lesser change to their physical properties. This does NOT mean that small changes will not have HUGE impacts on a drug's function in the body. Most drugs act by effecting an enzymatic process in the body. Enzymes can be very specific, where one extra CH2 would make the molecule too large to fit in an active site for example. Here's the first example that comes to my mind where an extra C (and the hydrogens bound to it) makes a huge difference. Ethanol is 1 CH2 group larger than methanol and one is sold in bottles for regular consumption and the other makes you go blind (methanol is metabolized into formaldehyde).

Milos

Smash Lord
This is true, but you completely ignored the mantra of his argument and went off on an irrelevant tangent about the drug's physical properties in terms of it's interaction with the human body.

This is really the essence of why him and I agree that adderall is stupid and pointless and cause the same deterioration in your body that corciden (Dextromathorphan + Acetaminophen) causes. The difference is, with DXM, you have to take about 300 mg for a thresh hold high, where as adderall requires much less and would be extremely easy to overdose with. Acetaminophen is in tylenol and other pain killers for people who react badly to Ibuprofen, and it gives you heart palpitations, eg it can make your heart stop for extremely brief but still incredibly dangerous periods of time.

basically, all Im saying at least, is that any substance that causes that many negative effects in the body, ALL OF THEM SIMILAR OR IDENTICAL TO THE EFFECTS OF METHAMPHETAMINE, is severely advised against.

oooo but bring up harsh times, I'm warning everybody, never do GHB. :/

Fonz

Smash Ace
I think I covered the interaction with the human body. That was what I said about the benefits outweighing the side effects. I'm not in favor of recreational use of any drug, doesn't matter what the ld50 is. I'm not arguing with you about that. But if you believe there are no medical uses for amphetamine that outweigh the risks in some patients as he seems to be arguing, then I have to disagree. But when he says, "any synthetic chemical made by man For profit is not ever in your benefit to consume," I don't think I'm going off on a tangent when I address it, that's a pretty big statement (others might have been tangents but oh well, they were things I felt like commenting on =P).

Linguini

Smash Master
Adderall is pretty straight to take if you need to do like 10 hours of homework and your maddd tired.
I don't have any attention disorder but I use it around once a month to do massive amounts of studies.
**** works, lol, I actually enjoy reading 200 pages of a book while taking adderall.

Pretty much anyone these days can walk into a doctors office and get adderall prescribed to them, I know alot of people who don't have any disorder and get it constantly. Not a good idea lol, one of my friends kidneys is ****ed up because of it.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Not a good idea lol, one of my friends kidneys is ****ed up because of it.
yea its sad/frightening. virtually anything a doctor prescribes you or anything that is purchased in a pharmacy will do some level of kidney/liver damage. some more some less.

and kidneys can't repair themselves.

Told the knock kneed ghetto queen get the head fiend
Tell him it's for Medallin and use oxcyocetaline

DOOM = THE TRUTH
SHMEHHH

lol straight up. MetalFace is the rillest.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
yo guys just smoke weed and say no to this pill poppin' garbage.

pill's do nothing but turn respectable girls into sluts and respectable guys into wierdos.

truff right durr

jugfingers

Smash Champion
You shouldn't take adderall to do better on a simple test, but there certainly are people who benefit from it. Tell people with narcolepsy that adderall's benefits can never outweigh the side effects. Very few drugs are without side effects. When the benefits outweigh the risks/side effects it's worth it. Some of the most damaging drugs prescribed are among the most important. Look at cancer drugs, now those do some serious damage to your body. I don't hear anyone arguing (maybe Christian Science) that cancer drugs should be taken out of production.
anyone who knows anything about the drugs used for cancer will argue vehemently against them. most of them are derivatives of WW1 mustard gas.

and most doctors who prescribe those drugs will not use them on themselves if they ever had cancer,

look up Dr Johanna Budwig, nominated for 7 noble prizes, had a phd in bio chemistry and used high quality protein(raw fermented milk: quark/cottage cheese) combined with highly electron rich unsaturated fat(flax oil)
to cure terminally ill cancer patients, flax oil helps cells and mitochondria breath, and more efficiently absorb oxygen and sunlight. she had a 90% cure rate which probably would have been near 100% if not for the patients she tried to help who had already gone through massive doses of chemotherapy.

a friend of mine had terminal throat and lung cancer which he cured with intravenous ozone.
which is a therapy gaining popularity because of its sheer power. (otto warburg won a nobel prize in the early 1900's proving that the primary cause of cancer is the replacement of respiration with glucose fermentation)

theres many people who have cured liver cancer simply by living of vegetable juice, grass juice for a short while. or simply beet juice.

theres many examples of people curing terminal cancer with natural methods, although Dr budwig is probably the most well documented.

This statement may be true but it makes me think you don't understand how adderall works really (I'm sorry if I'm wrong). Adderall isn't chemical present in your body that some people have more or less of. It binds to neurotransmitters in the brain and causes increased levels of certain psychoactive chemicals like dopamine and serotonin.
lol dood, yea im quite aware that adderrall isn't naturally present in your body. thats why I am so opposed to it and is why I said that ADD isn't cause by a deficiency of adderrall..lol wtf man seriously.

This is just too silly =P

When a chemical is made at a university or non profit organization it's ok but when someone wants to make a living while helping people out it's poison?
first of all, all chemicals synthetically created by man cause some sort harm or imbalance
when ingested. simply because there are not part of are natural metabolism

secondly any chemical made by a university or non profit organization will eventually be sold by someone. who do you think universities and non profit organizations are funded by?

like milos said I think you just really missed the essential idea behind my argument.

Obviously smaller chemicals have more drastic differences when small changes are made like you've acknowledged and larger ones see lesser change to their physical properties. This does NOT mean that small changes will not have HUGE impacts on a drug's function in the body. Most drugs act by effecting an enzymatic process in the body. Enzymes can be very specific, where one extra CH2 would make the molecule too large to fit in an active site for example. Here's the first example that comes to my mind where an extra C (and the hydrogens bound to it) makes a huge difference. Ethanol is 1 CH2 group larger than methanol and one is sold in bottles for regular consumption and the other makes you go blind (methanol is metabolized into formaldehyde).
lol I've got some bad news for you, that one sold in bottles for regular consumption is also poisonous. if you were to consume pure ethanol you would go deaf, dumb and blind in 5 minutes.

I think I covered the interaction with the human body. That was what I said about the benefits outweighing the side effects. I'm not in favor of recreational use of any drug, doesn't matter what the ld50 is. I'm not arguing with you about that. But if you believe there are no medical uses for amphetamine that outweigh the risks in some patients as he seems to be arguing, then I have to disagree. But when he says, "any synthetic chemical made by man For profit is not ever in your benefit to consume," I don't think I'm going off on a tangent when I address it, that's a pretty big statement (others might have been tangents but oh well, they were things I felt like commenting on =P).

the point is not that amphetamine doesn't keep people awake, the point is that there are much safer more skillful methods to fixing a problem than giving someone an amphetamine, there are much safer more natural/enjoyable solutions to such problems.

Apples have been proven to stimulate mental alertness and wakefulness more effectively than caffeine. especially in the morning. I'm not saying apples are better than amphetamine for staying awake, but are probably a much better alternative in that they will actually nourish/detoxify/strengthen you at the same time. and provide ample mental alertness

oooo but bring up harsh times, I'm warning everybody, never do GHB. :/

lol vomit blood much?

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
Jugg, have you had cancer?

Plz don't spout naturopathic garbage about chemo not working and science not working. You think the entire cancer treatment establishment is based upon doctors honestly trying to hurt patients? Wtf , man.

Chemo isn't fun, I admit, but cancer treatment does work. aND you won't catch me treating myself with flax seed. lmao., no.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
anyone who knows anything about the drugs used for cancer will argue vehemently against them. most of them are derivatives of WW1 mustard gas.

and most doctors who prescribe those drugs will not use them on themselves if they ever had cancer,

look up Dr Johanna Budwig, nominated for 7 noble prizes, had a phd in bio chemistry and used high quality protein(raw fermented milk: quark/cottage cheese) combined with highly electron rich unsaturated fat(flax oil)
to cure terminally ill cancer patients, flax oil helps cells and mitochondria breath, and more efficiently absorb oxygen and sunlight. she had a 90% cure rate which probably would have been near 100% if not for the patients she tried to help who had already gone through massive doses of chemotherapy.

a friend of mine had terminal throat and lung cancer which he cured with intravenous ozone.
which is a therapy gaining popularity because of its sheer power. (otto warburg won a nobel prize in the early 1900's proving that the primary cause of cancer is the replacement of respiration with glucose fermentation)

theres many people who have cured liver cancer simply by living of vegetable juice, grass juice for a short while. or simply beet juice.

theres many examples of people curing terminal cancer with natural methods, although Dr budwig is probably the most well documented.

lol dood, yea im quite aware that adderrall isn't naturally present in your body. thats why I am so opposed to it and is why I said that ADD isn't cause by a deficiency of adderrall..lol wtf man seriously.

first of all, all chemicals synthetically created by man cause some sort harm or imbalance

secondly any chemical made by a university or non profit organization will eventually be sold by someone. who do you think universities and non profit organizations are funded by?

like milos said I think you just really missed the essential idea behind my argument.

lol I've got some bad news for you, that one sold in bottles for regular consumption is also poisonous. if you were to consume pure ethanol you would go deaf, dumb and blind in 5 minutes.

the point is not that amphetamine doesn't keep people awake, the point is that there are much safer more skillful methods to fixing a problem than giving someone an amphetamine, there are much safer more natural/enjoyable solutions to such problems.

Apples have been proven to stimulate mental alertness and wakefulness more effectively than caffeine. especially in the morning. I'm not saying apples are better than amphetamine for staying awake, but are probably a much better alternative in that they will actually nourish/detoxify/strengthen you at the same time. and provide ample mental alertness

lol vomit blood much?
wow sorry but way too much stupidity for one post.

this is wrong. it's called organic chemistry. you can synthetically create molecules identical to molecules found in the human body that are harmless.

lmao. dawg don't spout your organic nonsense. How many people have cured cancer with naturopathic methods. Now let's look at how many people have beat cancer with Chemotherapy and radiation, combined with decades of cancer research. Anyone can see you are clearly in the wrong here. Care to explain to me how the **** beet juice deals with cancerous cells. It makes absolutly no sense. Malignant tumors grow uncontrollably. The body cannot naturally deal with it. Once it has metastasized an organism will always die. Does beet juice have some magical cancer antibodies that fix faulty oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes but has somehow passed under radar of the medical world? Don't tell me it's a global conspiracy to get people in a perpetual cycle of sickness for money.

you sound like you read david icke or some****

jugfingers

Smash Champion
Jugg, have you had cancer?

Plz don't spout naturopathic garbage about chemo not working and science not working. You think the entire cancer treatment establishment is based upon doctors honestly trying to hurt patients? Wtf , man.

Chemo isn't fun, I admit, but cancer treatment does work. aND you won't catch me treating myself with flax seed. lmao., no.
chemotherapy is not good science. it is more rationally flawed than the old testament.

no I haven't had cancer myself but I've had friends die from cancer using chemotherapy and have a friends and also know a lot of people who have cured himself from TERMINAL cancer using natural therapies. but I have life threatening damage to my kidneys and liver due to chemicals made by man, sold to cure sickness and pain.

look at msds sheets for any mainstream cancer therapy

kidney damage, liver failure, brain damage, mitochondrial poisoning. it is basically just killing everything in your body, yea it kills cancer cells and if you survive great, but radiation therapy can quickly cause a healthy person to become very sick and die.

I never said doctors intentionally try to hurt people, I'm sure they would like to help people but they can't because all they have no other training other than to prescribe chemo and radiation therapy.

oncologists have no other training, there indoctrinated by medical school and have no other knowledge. and any other means for treating cancer will always be suppressed by
major institutions and pharmaceutical companies whose existence depends on people having cancer and using extremely expensive drugs to treat them. its those major institutions who are to blame and there crimes are indeed sinister.

you may not want to hear this if you have cancer, and are undergoing chemo but its true.

like I said budwig had a 90% cure rate, curing terminal patients that had hours to live. this isn't naturpathic garbage its extremely well documented.
and the science behind it is incredible, having a phd in quantum physics would good to better understand the electrical combination of electron rich highly unsaturated fat with sulfuric protein and its ability to oxygenate blood and increase the absorption of sunlight.
she was even taken to court by the german medical association and won every case because her evidence was irrefutable.

Leave 'em grievin blues like believin in evening news

jugfingers

Smash Champion
wow sorry but way too much stupidity for one post.

this is wrong. it's called organic chemistry. you can synthetically create molecules identical to molecules found in the human body that are harmless.

lmao. dawg don't spout your organic nonsense. How many people have cured cancer with naturopathic methods. Now let's look at how many people have beat cancer with Chemotherapy and radiation, combined with decades of cancer research. Anyone can see you are clearly in the wrong here. Care to explain to me how the **** beet juice deals with cancerous cells. It makes absolutly no sense. Malignant tumors grow uncontrollably. The body cannot naturally deal with it. Once it has metastasized an organism will always die. Does beet juice have some magical cancer antibodies that fix faulty oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes but has somehow passed under radar of the medical world? Don't tell me it's a global conspiracy to get people in a perpetual cycle of sickness for money.

you sound like you read david icke or some****
Im familar with organic chemistry and I said synthetically created as in invented by man,

not as in synthetically created ascorbic acid. or any other naturally occuring molecule.

I was referring to inorganic chemistry.

beets do have magical anti-cancer properties there are numerous pigments in beets that increase phase 2 enzymes in your liver and can detoxify cancer-causing toxins. although this has been extensively studied the way pigments involved other than the betalain pigments are not well known.

mostly I've heard of people using it for liver cancer, but lol why would you bring up beets and completely ignore the quark/flaxseed oil cure, or intravenous ozone? I could happily explain that for you. but most of it revolves around the main difference of cancer cells and normal cells, which is anaerobic and aerobic energy production. cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen rich environment, this is proven and well documented otto warburg won a nobel prize describing this difference in the 30's

lol I know alot of people who have had terminal cancer that has metastasized and have successfully cured it. you shouldn't perpetuate myths you don't even understand.

also david icke is a scrub.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
Im familar with organic chemistry and I said synthetically created as in invented by man,

not as in synthetically created ascorbic acid. or any other naturally occuring molecule.

I was referring to inorganic chemistry.

beets do have magical anti-cancer properties there are numerous pigments in beets that increase phase 2 enzymes in your liver and can detoxify cancer-causing toxins. although this has been extensively studied the way pigments involved other than the betalain pigments are not well known.

mostly I've heard of people using it for liver cancer, but lol why would you bring up beets and completely ignore the quark/flaxseed oil cure, or intravenous ozone? I could happily explain that for you. but most of it revolves around the main difference of cancer cells and normal cells, which is anaerobic and aerobic energy production. cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen rich environment, this is proven and well documented otto warburg won a nobel prize describing this difference in the 30's

lol I know alot of people who have had terminal cancer that has metastasized and have successfully cured it. you shouldn't perpetuate myths you don't even understand.

also david icke is a scrub.
lmao so what you just chill in a cancer ward? and all your friends have terminal cancer... that is always cured naturally. dawg you're ****ing lieing. i don't mean to be a douche but you've obviously read one too many naturopathic medicine books.

Metastasized tumors kill any and all organisms if there isn't medical intervention. This is an actual fact, as opposed to the wild claims you are making. how about supplying actual studies from CREDIBLE (keyword) sources instead of just spouting garbage that I do not believe.

a 90% cure rate of terminal patients with flaxseed oil. just step back and reevaluate how ****ing stupid that sounds.

i'll take a stab in the dark and say you prolly aren't a biochem grad student. step off duke. no one is fooled.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
yeah rofl WTF is this **** even about xD that one dude is making so much **** up it's not even funny. (natural remedies ROFL. man beats nature, not other way around)

jugfingers

Smash Champion
lmao so what you just chill in a cancer ward? and all your friends have terminal cancer... that is always cured naturally. dawg you're ****ing lieing. i don't mean to be a douche but you've obviously read one too many naturopathic medicine books.

Metastasized tumors kill any and all organisms if there isn't medical intervention. This is an actual fact, as opposed to the wild claims you are making. how about supplying actual studies from CREDIBLE (keyword) sources instead of just spouting garbage that I do not believe.

a 90% cure rate of terminal patients with flaxseed oil. just step back and reevaluate how ****ing stupid that sounds.
the friend I mentioned who used intravenous ozone has met other people with cancer, and showed them how he did it and they in turn have used the same method , so I have met personally 4-5 people who have used that method.

a friend of my parents, who is also a good friend of mine had a wife that died of lung cancer and tried to cure it with chemotherapy which failed, this was awhile ago. I also know someone else who successfully beat thyroid cancer with chemo but was pretty ****ed up as a result of the chemo.

lol at at 90% cure rate sounding stupid. ok just remember that you basically have no real knowledge on this subject other than what you've heard in school and on the news.

basically if you understand the main difference between cancer cells and healthy cells.
which was proven by otto warburg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Heinrich_Warburg
Warburg investigated the metabolism of tumors and the respiration of cells, particularly cancer cells, and in 1931 was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his "discovery of the nature and mode of action of the respiratory enzyme."[2]

keep in mind that lack of oxygen is not the primary cause of cancer.
there are plenty of chemicals known to cause cancer

so essentially curing cancer requires detoxifying all carcinogenic material and bringing oxygen to all cells.

now understand that unsaturated fat is the decisive factor in cellular respiration.

Our bodies produce over 500 million new cells daily. t in growing new cells, there is a dipolarity between the electrically positive nucleus and the electrically negative cell membrane with it’s high unsaturated fatty acids. During cell division the cell and new daughter cell must contain enough electron rich fatty acids in the cells surface area to divide off completely from the old cell. When this process is interrupted the body begins to die and glucose fermentation can occur causing the malignant growth of tumors. carcinogenic chemicals or alot of hydrogenated oil can cause this.

since toxic material is stored in your fat the unsaturated bonds in flax oil enable the body to flush out the stagnant fat containing the toxins.

remember this is flax oil dissolved in a sulfuric protein to make it water soluble not simply flax oil by itself.

read any book by budwig if you want a credible source on this subject, unless you don't consider someone with a phd in biochemistry and has been nominated for the nobel prize seven times a credible source.

nice shines out of shield by pc chris of FD..........

jugfingers

Smash Champion
yeah rofl WTF is this **** even about xD that one dude is making so much **** up it's not even funny. (natural remedies ROFL. man beats nature, not other way around)
hohoho yea and that one dude is just chillin in a tree munching on blueberries.....or wait....maybe he didn't post in this thread.

`Jammin' Jobus

Smash Journeyman
first study i found
Concluding Comments
From the perspective of 50 years that the Warburg hypothesis has been discussed,
investigated and interpreted, my personal view is that the high aerobic glycolysis
is not necessarily an intrinsic property of the cancer cell, but rather is an end
result of a process of de-differentiation; a consequence of instability in the normally
rigid mechanisms of gene regulation leading to profound alterations of
isozyme composition.
We have as yet identified no single cause of the high tumor glycolysis. Mentioned
above are changes in the cell membrane leading to increased uptake and
utilization of glucose, and a high level of a fetal type isozyme of pyruvate kinase.Among many other possibilities are; lack of one or more of the intracellular
mitochondrial-cytoplasmic redox shuttles, lowering of intracellular pH, etc. The
problem is not a lack of possibilities, but rather an inability to choose among a
profusion of possibilities.
A balanced judgment would I believe, credit the Warburg hypothesis with
stimulating two generations of study and discussion of some of the most fundamental
mechanisms of cellular regulation; and by provoking ideas and controversial
issues, contributing significantly to our knowledge of the metabolism of cancer
cells. On the negative side, however, it has led far too many researchers into
dead-end avenues of fruitless, ill-conceived attempts at the understanding or
treatment of the neoplastic process. As an expression, however incidental, of some
fundamental abnormality of gene expression, the high glycolysis may yet help to
uncover the mystery of cancer. It is conceivable that the passage of time and new
insights might bring glycolysis back to its original prominence. At present the
whole conception of cancer initiation or survival by "faulty" respiration and high
glycolysis seems too simplistic for serious consideration. If there is anything that
we have learned from modern cell biology it is that the regulation of cellular
activity and proliferation is exceedingly complex. We are only at the beginnings of
our understanding of control of microbial function. Before we can understand the
regulatory malfunctions which underly neoplasia in the infinitely more complex
animal cell, we need to learn much more about the structure of DNA, the regulation
of its transcription and replication; and the intricate controls which operate
in such processes as differentiation and cell division. As our conceptions of the
magnitude of this challenging problem unfold, we perceive all the more clearly a
need for basic knowledge of the biology of the cell

Article "Warburh hypothesis after 50 years".

Amazing results shunnn

jugfingers

Smash Champion
first study i found
Concluding Comments
us first study i found
Concluding Comments
From the perspective of 50 years that the Warburg hypothesis has been discussed,
investigated and interpreted, my personal view is that the high aerobic glycolysis
is not necessarily an intrinsic property of the cancer cell, but rather is an end
result of a process of de-differentiation; a consequence of instability in the normally
rigid mechanisms of gene regulation leading to profound alterations of
isozyme composition.
We have as yet identified no single cause of the high tumor glycolysis. Mentioned
above are changes in the cell membrane leading to increased uptake and
utilization of glucose, and a high level of a fetal type isozyme of pyruvate kinase.Among many other possibilities are; lack of one or more of the intracellular
mitochondrial-cytoplasmic redox shuttles, lowering of intracellular pH, etc. The
problem is not a lack of possibilities, but rather an inability to choose among a
profusion of possibilities.
A balanced judgment would I believe, credit the Warburg hypothesis with
stimulating two generations of study and discussion of some of the most fundamental
mechanisms of cellular regulation; and by provoking ideas and controversial
issues, contributing significantly to our knowledge of the metabolism of cancer
cells. On the negative side, however, it has led far too many researchers into
dead-end avenues of fruitless, ill-conceived attempts at the understanding or
treatment of the neoplastic process. As an expression, however incidental, of some
fundamental abnormality of gene expression, the high glycolysis may yet help to
uncover the mystery of cancer. It is conceivable that the passage of time and new
insights might bring glycolysis back to its original prominence. At present the
whole conception of cancer initiation or survival by "faulty" respiration and high
glycolysis seems too simplistic for serious consideration. If there is anything that
we have learned from modern cell biology it is that the regulation of cellular
activity and proliferation is exceedingly complex. We are only at the beginnings of
our understanding of control of microbial function. Before we can understand the
regulatory malfunctions which underly neoplasia in the infinitely more complex
animal cell, we need to learn much more about the structure of DNA, the regulation
of its transcription and replication; and the intricate controls which operate
in such processes as differentiation and cell division. As our conceptions of the
magnitude of this challenging problem unfold, we perceive all the more clearly a
need for basic knowledge of the biology of the cell

Article "Warburh hypothesis after 50 years".

lol man..... this is main problem this guy has with the warburg theory was addressed in my previous post if you understood what I wrote about the interruption of the creation of new cells, by either carcinogens or hydrogenated fat

all this dude was saying is that cancer doesn't CAUSE the anaerobic environment intrinsically but it is a product of the "instability in the normally
rigid mechanisms of gene regulation "

the explanation for the success in johanna budwigs therapy is the
correction of this de-differentation, through optimal cell functioning by providing the essential elements for proper aerobic respiration. its not that cancer causes the anaerobic environment but that the anaerobic environment causes cancer.

if you read the wikipedia entry warburg later acknowledged this and became extremely worried about pollution as a cause for this instability.

but the End result of anaerobic respiration still remains
as this fellow stated in this article.
and the correction of this and returning the vital functioning systems back to stability is really the essential task. so whether or not cancer is intrinsically anaerobic is irrelevant
because it is the cause on the instability which is of main concern.

the idea that the tumor is at the root of the problem is exactly what mainstream medicine teaches, that is why the first recommendation by oncologists is always surgery if possible, and chemotherapy is aimed directly at the the tumor itself, not in the disruption that cause the tumor to form which is what this guy(whoever he is) was saying is a problem with research on the neoplastic system(formation of irregular cells)

EDIT
high aerobic glycolysis
rigid mechanisms of gene regulation

this is essentially the exact same thing I just posted(paraphrased excerpt of budwigs) except she used the example of cells instead of genes.

Our bodies produce over 500 million new cells daily. t in growing new cells, there is a dipolarity between the electrically positive nucleus and the electrically negative cell membrane with it’s high unsaturated fatty acids. During cell division the cell and new daughter cell must contain enough electron rich fatty acids in the cells surface area to divide off completely from the old cell. When this process is interrupted the body begins to die and glucose fermentation can occur causing the malignant growth of tumors. carcinogenic chemicals or alot of hydrogenated oil can cause this.
you might be able to refute my wild claims more accurately if you read them more thoroughly.....

Waza

Smash Apprentice
What the **** happened to this thread? Why did this end up STILL on the chemical/drug/affects conversation?
Smashboards ----> smashbros.
Thesis paper, chem class, laboratories -----> what has occurred on the past 3-4 pages... :dizzy:

Top Bottom