• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2k Vs P.C Chris Grand FInals Oc3 ..

JFox

Smash Hero
PC, come back to melee. We need you to bring the competitive spirit back and keep m2k from stealing from our pockets.

<3 PC stealing from my pockets more than I <3 m2k stealing from my pockets....

LOL

.Marik

is a social misfit
Wow, you ***** Alex! :laugh: You are indeed good at Melee, and I also see that you joined YouTube on my Birthday! Well, anyways, keep playing, and man, PC Chris also did pretty good.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
PC is so good that these pictures appeared before me on hotmail.

Best ad ever?

Skylord

Smash Apprentice
****, i used to be good D: m2k don't be a douche. melee community needs awesome videos out to get everyone back into it again, LOL you beat me all the time anyway, relax.
M2K might be the better smasher (I don't know), but PC has won our hearts.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
didn't ken play m2k at this tournament? i wanted to watch some marth dittos, but i couldn't find them.

PB&J

Smash Hero
the first time i watched these vids, my first reaction was m2k wasn't lying, second reaction was get ***** m2k, third reaction was this is the best way to play marth with fox, 4th reaction was im not practicing enuff. and 5th reaction was nan i love p.c.'s fox.....vids like these change the smash community..make people argue whos set was better..he was choking..johns then more johns, but they make alot of smashers better and thats why i love smash...another thing i like to point out is if u go to a tourny and record match's ..please upload them..i am tired of people saying they didn't upoad this vid becasue so smasher9000 said not to put them up or when people record vids and put them up like a year later because they are lazy..if ur going to take the time to record it just put the up or don't record them..vids makes alot of people better, keeps people from quiting, and are just fun to watch..so thank u mango and anybody else who uploads vids good or bad..they make a difference in the community...smash is great..peace

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
the first time i watched these vids, my first reaction was m2k wasn't lying, second reaction was get ***** m2k, third reaction was this is the best way to play marth with fox, 4th reaction was im not practicing enuff. and 5th reaction was nan i love p.c.'s fox.....vids like these change the smash community..make people argue whos set was better..he was choking..johns then more johns, but they make alot of smashers better and thats why i love smash...another thing i like to point out is if u go to a tourny and record match's ..please upload them..i am tired of people saying they didn't upoad this vid becasue so smasher9000 said not to put them up or when people record vids and put them up like a year later because they are lazy..if ur going to take the time to record it just put the up or don't record them..vids makes alot of people better, keeps people from quiting, and are just fun to watch..so thank u mango and anybody else who uploads vids good or bad..they make a difference in the community...smash is great..peace
Manacloud/The hosts actually recorded the matches and sold them on a DVD for 25-35 dollars. Someone gave me a copy of the DVD in July, and I uploaded matches, M2k requested I remove them, and he told me that PC gave his consent as well, and then Mango reuploaded them.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
wouldn't be the first time a smasher played on performance-enhancing drugs
Are u referring to me good sir? = D

Adderral (or however u spell it) is actually the "best" preformance enhancing drug for smash. It doesn't so much MAKE you play better as much as it allows you to maintain a consistently high level of play for a longer amount of time than you normally could. It's a stimulant...

Adderral is found in prescriptions drugs like Ritalin and Dexedrine that is commonly prescribed by a doctor for people with ADD/ADHD. I know this because I've been prescribed these drugs since I was 8 years old.

Weed is more of a smash-enhancing drug as in it enhances the enjoyment of gameplay rather than the silly misconception that some believe of it enhancing a players ability.

There is no substance that would 'enhance' ones ability to play smash. I can almost guarentee that.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
except playing more consistently IS enhancing one's ability to play smash

i have ADD myself and i don't think it's an unfair advantage if you actually have the disorder... but it helps a **** **** **** **** load

PB&J

Smash Hero
i knew that but when everybody takes vids down it takes away from the community...i was just saying how vids change things..no offense to u

Milos

Smash Lord
I know and they are different from each other but adderall is still bad. It can speed up your nervous system and even cause heart palpitations, just like Acetaminophen.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
One molecule can make a big difference.

e.g., Na vs. NaCl
CO vs. CO2
H2 vs. H2O
thats an incredibly misleading analogy.

one molecule makes a big difference in these examples because they are incredibly basic chemical bonds, and the addition of an entirely new element will obviously cause a radical change in the substance.

e.g CarbonMonoxide CO and CarbonDioxide are actually pretty similar CO2 is heavier obviously, but both are colorless odorless gases.

whereas the addtion of Oxygen(gas) to H2(gas) creates a beautiful liquid sustaining all known life in the universe.

adderalls chemical formula is C9-H13-N and methamphetamine is C10-H15-N

the only difference is two less hydrogen's and one less carbon.

adderall is basically just a slightly less potent form of methamphetamine.

most importantly adderall like virtually all manmade/synthetic/prescription drugs causes kidney damage, liver damage, mental decay etc, and should not be consumed by anyone at anytime for anyreason.

stop being a noob
anyone easily entertained by irony read posts by neighborhoodP

Top Bottom