• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Someone should give Ally a riiiiide. It's his last tourney here for a while.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Someone should give Ally a riiiiide. It's his last tourney here for a while.
I'm in Kalamazoo, 2h and 40ish mins away, i dont expect too much of a ride. MI is prob not going at all. so yeah unless i beg my gf's bro to drive me then I'm a no show. UNLESS someone picks me up at 11:45 am tomorrow at the train station. (chicago)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm in Kalamazoo, 2h and 40ish mins away, i dont expect too much of a ride. MI is prob not going at all. so yeah unless i beg my gf's bro to drive me then I'm a no show. UNLESS someone picks me up at 11:45 am tomorrow at the train station. (chicago)
There's a train that goes from chicago to winthrop harbor, isn't there? I'd definitely pick you up from the winthrop harbor train station if you want to do that.

You may miss an event or two but you'll be fine for singles.

Dajayman

Lol, the Winthrop Harbor station is a three minute walk away from the venue. The problem is the Metra schedule is REALLY dumb on Saturday. The train doesn't go to the last two stops (Winthrop is the second last stop) from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Let him know its the last one here then! That's why you need him to go. Though if you don't want to ask that is understandable.

I would give ya a ride if I had a car still.. I take rides myself and I am coming different direction than you.

You could train and walk to Dajayman's house? Where does he live.. I forget.. it's late lol I need to sleep soon.

Dart!

Smash Master
for whatever reason i really feel like going to this. so you should see me and tomacawk here if i don't ***** out at the last second

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Smash tournies that start Ally and you're not there...I'll have to start you in losers if you are really really late.

But I'll try to be as patient as I can. Pending Number of entants and laxness of the players participating.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yo somebody tell me real quick how early i have to be there, i dont see it posted anywhere in the first post, i just see it saying that the venue opens at 10. 11 or 12 i'm guessing, but which one is it? also how late do these usually go?

im playing melee only by the way

AllyKnight

****ing ****, I'll be ****ing late, so put me in losers of everything, I JUST LEFT. ****k ****kk sorry hunger, you can ditch me if needed since I'm getting around 12:45-1:45 PM =(, AHHHHHH I HAtE thIS.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Dang I don't think I will be making this. I don't know where my ride is :/

*wishes he still had his car..* Isad, I wanted to friendly Ally at least once. Sucks he wont be around anymore after this (it's always fun to challenge *pros*)

edit:

Hope things are ok 4 u Ally. (have fun on vacation to Europe as well)

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well... seeing as I just got CONTINUUM SHIFT yesterday I'd really rather play that... but I may make an appearance later, possibly with CS. (though I only have one PS3 controller, so if someone else at the venue has a PS3 setup that would be great)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
for whatever reason i really feel like going to this. so you should see me and tomacawk here if i don't ***** out at the last second
:(
I sleep johned out, I would of had to go with 2 hours of sleep
have fun everybody. dart's bringing home $ from this one

ORLY

Smash Master
Lousy work. Really would've liked to come to this. Good luck Oro and Dart!

What's the date on the next one so I can request off and for sure not miss it?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
interesting. is pools going on?
Shoutoust to LUke and Dart =)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, well shoutouts to Dart. I got a message from Dart about him going with Luke to it like around 1PM, but it was prolly a saved message <_<.

well, i heard Dart beat Cosmo in tourney =)

EDIT: Alright melee results,
1.Kels
2. Cosmo
3. Rat (samus player?)
4. Dart

Top Bottom