• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Come with me and Jayman (and Ally if he can't find a MI ride). His house is right by a blue line stop apparently
Alrite ill prolly meet up with u guys then if thats cool

Breezy

Smash Ace
So I feel like I should warn everyone about this now. Me and DLA are taming for this. We da two bess Ganons out there. Who's gunna stop us?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I work Sunday so the only way I can go to this is to drive myself or to drive to peoria and get them/snag a ride with them
we shall see how everything pans out

ORLY

Smash Master
I work Sunday so the only way I can go to this is to drive myself or to drive to peoria and get them/snag a ride with them
we shall see how everything pans out
What time are you scheduled on sunday? Assuming things all go as we've discussed, I should be able to get you to the train bright and early sunday morning (or saturday evening before the last train leaves, depending on how fast things go).

napZzz

Smash Hero
I'm taking brawl singles if ally doesn't play snake.

NO MORE OF THIS FALCO BULL**** IM COMING FOR YOU ARTY

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Rofl i like snake vs falco even though i hate snake to death. and ally im sorry :(. woulda been fun to team ><

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
The real question is who do i get hugs from...

...the drink?

:bee:

Ally please come to this. Take a crap on the bus, you'll be fine. haha

Top Bottom