• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't think I can house Minnesota, too many peeps. Besides, Minnesota is apparently too icy, whatver the f*** that means...

Breezy

Smash Ace
C'mon guys, if you house MN you'll basically just be putting free money in the pot. I mean, seriously, one of our best players is some scrub ganondorf. Da **** is that?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
oro how much u wanna play for?
Any amount is fine. My Slayer your anything. I think I can bring an extra PS2 to GC converter if you have sticks, otherwise I hope you are cool with GC controller. >_>

Edit: Luke I would love to give you a ride there if it wasn't over an hour away from my house. I live out in the boonies.

ORLY

Smash Master
Luke I will try my best to get off of work when I go in today to pick up my check. I'll call in every favor I can!

Also: who wants to play some seriouslies in Brawl-? BOWSER IS THE CHAMP

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
oro bring the converters.

we can play for $5, FT3.

i'll run ky/testament in ac. i don't know much about ac. i hate that game. :p slash baby.

should be fun. :bee:

AllyKnight

ugh then I hope we dont meet in bracket, I'm tired listening to people on how to use this char only, makes me lose

ex: Hunger telling me to go Snake. LOL

I MIUGHt but its not SHOWING UP in the results!!!!!

Akashi

Smash Lord
I'd much rather fight your ICs in brackets than your MK. Only because it's your MK and I'm Snake though :\ it's practically impossible to take you to your last stock, let alone actually win a match. I'm playing to win though<3 I want to test my limits!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Ally told me he's going CF if he fights me in brackets... aren't you all jealous :p

It's true, don't let him lie to you

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Webster, Testament and Bridget are the exact same as in Slash.

5$ sounds good. I'm no slouch, don't go in thinking you got an ez win. :)
I'm pretty sure testament is not. He's way better in AC than in Slash...from what I seen and heard. But I haven't played AC since it came out. :D

Bridget, you could be right.

But yeah either it's gonna be an E Z win for you, or it'll be a really good match.

We'll see. I'm MM'ing you in AC cuz I know no one else from SWF will at this tourney. :laugh:

And besides, I like a challenge, in a game I can actually regain basics in quickly.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Double post of gdlkness:

I think Ally should go GANON the whole tourney.

Ally could be the FIRST person to win a vBrawl tourney with just GANON EVER!!!

Doesn't that sound Magical???

:bee:

Dajayman

For people coming to my house tomorrow:
I am not a morning person. Extremely high chance I'll be waking up past noon, anywhere between 1 and 4 pm, depending on how much I drink/smoke tonight. My point is, the earliest possible time I'd like people over is like 5 or 6 pm. If you NEED to come over earlier for some important reason, call (dont text, i have no texting) my lazy a** up and say you're coming. And don't call when you're like a minute away either, that s*** gets on my nerves and I kill my friends when they do that.

Looking forward to tomorow and Saturday! HYPE!!!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
edit: ignore this, misread jared's post...

and BTW I'll never lose a vBrawl tournament match to a Ganon

Dajayman

What part of that made you think I'm not interested in going to MAS? In fact I was going to ask you or someone else if they would be down to giving me a ride. Now that's not necessary. <3 DLA. And I might pull an allnighter so I don't even have to be woken up. :3

hunger!

Smash Champion
ugh then I hope we dont meet in bracket, I'm tired listening to people on how to use this char only, makes me lose

ex: Hunger telling me to go Snake. LOL

I MIUGHt but its not SHOWING UP in the results!!!!!
you shouldnt have sandbagged first round brochacho

<3

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
What part of that made you think I'm not interested in going to MAS? In fact I was going to ask you or someone else if they would be down to giving me a ride. Now that's not necessary. <3 DLA. And I might pull an allnighter so I don't even have to be woken up. :3
I thought you said that you were going to be sleeping in until 1-4pm on saturday, in which case you wouldn't make it to MAS

Dajayman

I said I'm sleeping that late tomorrow, which is Friday and the day of my smashfest. I don't think I need to worry about people coming to my place too early on Saturday and the day of MAS.

HYYYPE!!!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Ally, who would you use against my mk

Keep in mind i came close to beating you in dittos last time on the janktacular stage of painbow cruise

Top Bottom