• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Have you seen how awesome PM is? Everybody has their old movesets like Falco, he's got his nair, shine, utilt, and fsmash back. Then there's wavedashing, moonwalking, l-canceling, platform canceling, more canceling than your Gamecube has RAM for!!!
Fixed.

Also, Lucas doesn't have his old moveset. Sadface.

And Gerudo makes Ganon him. Nothing is more Ganonesque than choking someone with fire, then slamming them to the ground.

Nope.

Middle
C :pit: :toonlink: :zerosuitsamus: :kirby2: :rob:
D :dk2: :peach: :fox: :luigi2: :wolf:
E :shiek: :pt: :sonic: :ness2: :bowser2:

****. Guess I'll play... Wolf... or something.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It doesn't matter what game it is, Ook is going to win it. Hackers need make a game called Ook- where DK is nerfed so people actually have a chance to beat him.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lol "Why Tier" is for "Why not do Mid Tier and add the Low Tier characters?"

..."Why not?"

So Akashi, yes Low Tier is included in "Why Tier".

:D

SEE EERYONE THIS WEEKEND!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!!!! :bee:

Edit: And yes Akashi you can T.O "Why Tier". ^_^

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Well, I'll still be playing Lucas, but now I don't have a pocket MK to deal with Arty with =[. Guess we're gonna have to do more Ganon dittos.

Tink

Smash Hero
ill most likely be here running melee. also bringing a setup....i didnt get all my smash fix from poe, so i cant wait to own some *****s =). see everyone here/

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm coming to this if I don't have to work Sunday. I should know by Thursday. Anybody good want to team?

judge!

Smash Ace
i might only come to this to spectate since im not invited to my family gathering for 4th of july LMAO.

webster. if i look SUPER sexy can i get free venue and ill crack jokes for u all night

Rat

Smash Lord
sorry oro, i think im gonna go with my boy rat
awww yeah!

Also who wants to carpool?

If you live along one of the following routes or can get to one of the highlighted zones, I can pick you up.

Also as a requirement to carpool:
1) Give me gas monies
2) Must play in a Melee event.
-Please note that I will not give you a ride back if you don't

Dajayman

I plan on having a small smashfest at my place this Friday. Anyone is welcome. But I only have a small amount of housing spots (1-4 people) available.

Address = 7719 W Balmoral Ave
Phone = (773)820-0969

Dajayman

I'm sorry dude. I don't have a car. I can provide a house to sleep in, but no way to get to my house or a car ride to the tournament.

ORLY

Smash Master
I really hope I get off of work for this. Let's try and get the Melee turn-out bigger than Brawl!

Top Bottom