• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
ima beat u this time yosh O=< wifi is stoopid, idk how im gonna find u tho idk what u lewk like

Breezy

Smash Ace
I'm taking MMs from any fox, peach, diddy and every low tier (besides ganon dittos, stupidest **** ever in a competetive setting). Sign up now.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'm taking MMs from any fox, peach, diddy and every low tier (besides ganon dittos, stupidest **** ever in a competetive setting). Sign up now.
O**** which char to choose...

I'LL DO ALL OF THEM

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Edit. Alternate posts ftw

yoshq

Smash Master
who would like to team. breezy i guess i'll do that as fox lol. as long as i can still do it as luigi.

chirp looking forward to it, pm me ur number

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Is there another "why tier" going on or something? I hopefully can make this like last time.

Front page the same as the last one or will it be updated?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
We'll see always means No. Anyway looking for a partner, any takers. If you want to team up, just tap me on the shoulder at the tourney I'll be the one wearing a D. Disciple cap.

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
lol ill be the short white kid who doesn't talk to anyone LOL.
idk if i shud do doubles, iguess if someone wants 2 team.

Tink

Smash Hero
i may start practicing some brawl, just so i can team with kels and we can do team win in brawl =).....it might be a little harder to win tho -_-.

Top Bottom