• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
How far is kenosha from the venue? I'm going to visit my family up there for the 4th and i wanted to know how long i'd be driving if i went to this then drove up there sat night

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Webster with apex being the first week in august, you should hold off that tournament you mentioned til later in august or september.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
If this is gonna have a good turnout then ill talk to ohio about going again..these are fun~

ORLY

Smash Master
I'll be there unless I work or this gets canceled. Stay the course, people! Show up and play me!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Can Upload Images for Signature No
Can Upload Animated GIF for Signature No

edit. i obviously don't know how to use smashboards

Chirp

Smash Apprentice
:o yosh, dude we need to get some falcon dittos up in this *****, (if ur goin, if not im confused) ima enter the mid/low tourney n do some work ^_^

Breezy

Smash Ace
If I end up coming to this with some other MN cats, the main event is going to be a MM between me and Kennispam. I keep ****** him on the AiB ladder and he's getting really butthurt about losing to Ganondorfs.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
If I end up coming to this with some other MN cats, the main event is going to be a MM between me and Kennispam. I keep ****** him on the AiB ladder and he's getting really butthurt about losing to Ganondorfs.
Ganondawrf is brokn

Edit. Breezy be on aib ladder before 2:36 so i can play you and not get decay *****

Top Bottom