• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: EPIC CHARACTERS ARE EPIC! 08/21/2010 Winthrop Harbor, IL

Tomacawk

Smash Master
What time are you scheduled on sunday? Assuming things all go as we've discussed, I should be able to get you to the train bright and early sunday morning (or saturday evening before the last train leaves, depending on how fast things go).
9am unfortunately.
train is also out of the question now, ticket prices jumped from $33 to $51, one way. It's only $24 for a ticket home but I would have to be at Union Station by 7p.m., which is garbage.
I want to go to this really badly but I am unwilling to make a 4 and a half hour drive by myself, so I'm not going to come to this. I'll come to Cary's tournament next weekend, on the assumption that I don't have to work

The Good Doctor

Smash Champion
9am unfortunately.
train is also out of the question now, ticket prices jumped from $33 to $51, one way. It's only $24 for a ticket home but I would have to be at Union Station by 7p.m., which is garbage.
I want to go to this really badly but I am unwilling to make a 4 and a half hour drive by myself, so I'm not going to come to this. I'll come to Cary's tournament next weekend, on the assumption that I don't have to work
Those prices don't seem right, there should be a weekend pass you can get that's pretty cheap...

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
ELOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what time will most of the events be startin o.0
11:30AM (hopefully)

Only way I go to this so far is if my GF's bro drive me but he doesn't feel like at the moment, so I don't know.theres no more buses.
Isn't that "YES!!!"

0_0

MAKE HIM COME TO THIS!!! Tell em if he doesn't I'll personally walk to MI and drag him here by his balls. :psycho:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Only way I go to this so far is if my GF's bro drive me but he doesn't feel like at the moment, so I don't know.theres no more buses.
My # is 630 559 6258... just let me know if you're still going to be needing a ride once you get to chicago

Tink

Smash Hero
0_o...melee MMs you sayyy?

also, there mayyy be a chance im not here -_-...my car mayyy have just took a **** on me, but it may run....ill update more tonight.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well it looks like no one else is going to dajayman's smashfest so I think I'm gonna skip it :(

I can still pick people up tomorrow from his house though (looking at dajayman and kain). I'll be there at about 9:45 a.m. so just be ready by then.

Tink

Smash Hero
i doubt im coming to this =(...my cars still outta commission, and i dont think big C wants to go =(.

Scythe

Smash Master
Will i be able to watch the soccer game at like 1:30 there?

Arty

Smash Lord
My car was supposed to be ready like 3 days ago :(
Mechanic said that he'll have it done by tomorrow morning so I might have to take the bus to your house in the morning Jared.

Top Bottom