• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Updated the scores. I assume you guys both came to the eventuall conclusion that the solidxgeo v. chic were friendlies, so I counted them as friendlies.

I wanna play!

WIGI

Smash Champion
so has anyone used their secondarys at all this ladder?

i havn't....

p.s post 2000 happened recently? again. i was way past 2000 then they got rid of post count for regional zones

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
so has anyone used their secondarys at all this ladder?

i havn't....

p.s post 2000 happened recently? again. i was way past 2000 then they got rid of post count for regional zones
i have done it twice

lost as GaW....won as martha

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
uh yoshq marth> luigi sorry. fair camping all dai. Id have money on the table on it too.

Also that ****ing matchs so ****ing lame. my ****ing eyes just watch that ****. I mean come on, roll jab upb so creative -__-. stupid ****ing thunderstorm, him from being in california I'm in NY, and yoshq was in the room felt like 5 second delay but w/e I still won the set. Rolling pissing me off. but w/e

Geou

Smash Apprentice
Lol, this sounds like a fun idea. I won't be participating because Luigi dittos online aren't my cup of tea, but I'll be interested in who comes on top.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol, just realized me and yosh werent allowed to play eachother. you can't play the person you last played.

srry dude, i didn;t realize until i looked at the rankings just now

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I was about to post the same thing WiGi. A match between you and YoshQ can't count until after you both play someone else.

He beat you in spirit, though.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Anyone wanna play me...i've tried for 3 days now lol.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i've only lost to a marth once since last year, they got no beef on me

edit: i beat wigi (revenge)
Two things:

1) Wifi doesn't count, spacing is what wrecks Luigi and you can't space on Wifi
2) Play a good Marth, lol. (No offense Hippie, I just <3 you Mario Bros. more, and your Snake)

yoshq

Smash Master
Two things:

2) Play a good Marth, lol. (No offense Hippie, I just <3 you Mario Bros. more, and your Snake)
no it's ok, I just lost to hippie's marth. but why can't hippie and chic be more like wigi and solidxgeo. they concentrate on how i'm playing wrong and try to change me. wigi and solid are more laid back about it. it really makes you dislike a person's attitude if they're like this.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
no it's ok, I just lost to hippie's marth. but why can't hippie and chic be more like wigi and solidxgeo. they concentrate on how i'm playing wrong and try to change me. wigi and solid are more laid back about it. it really makes you dislike a person's attitude if they're like this.
Haven't you heard? Wifi is SERIOUS business :)

WIGI

Smash Champion
its called a counterpick for a reason. im good on stages that people mess up on on purpose

( japes, rc, delfino, oprheon) i practise them so i don;t mess up nearly as much

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
Well yea, Why Complain on What annoys you, no need to be a **** lol and EXACTLY if its wifi lol dont take it like a little ***** if you get annoyed xD Try to settle with it & no that ITS WIFI xD

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Two things:

Like you said to me, play a little Neo lol. Besides I already took a match off Yoshq with Marth. And the definition of a "good" Marth is like overruled, because 1) marth sucks on wifi 2) marth gets hurt from rolling more 3) i'm more techanical then you'll ever be.

This. considering I john'd and he still took my johns srsly then pretty much yeah. And since I already got him on my ignore list so I can just stop raging over non-sense wifi basically.

Well yea, Why Complain on What annoys you, no need to be a **** lol and EXACTLY if its wifi lol dont take it like a little ***** if you get annoyed xD Try to settle with it & no that ITS WIFI xD
*complains with excessive rolling, thunderstorm delay, yoshq in the room, the fact your in WC and I'm in EC far end of the country*

My point stands.

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
I beat wigi.

These rules got to be a slightly clearer lol we ended up doing like 6matches cuz of confusion lol
but w/e GGs wigi

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Straked help me pls. I'm raging over wifi non-sense. It's supposely distracting me from my focus on my tourney this saturday. The worst part is that... all of this ladder has guys and not a girl in it =( except 4 me i'm pretty sexy

Top Bottom