• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Man, if I'm not here, this thread goes dead. I was gone for a while as my cable company worked on repairs (from a car accident near my street)... I was expecting I'd have a few games to update, but there aren't any.

Whatever. This thing will stay alive for the entire year of 2009. And as WiGi suggested, I'll keep tabs of who's 1st place each month.

TreK

Is "that guy"
lmao
same here, kinda

just that after playing offline, I decided I wouldn't play with anyone who has <yellow connexion, and with american people it's auto-red =/

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Meh, it's still open. If I wasn't engrained on The Conduit multiplayer, I'd be posting matches whenever I see one of you guys online.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i havn't played for 2 weeks and im still in first.

you guys fail

/trash talk

lol

im posting from camp.

snd thought id say hi.

WIGI

Smash Champion
my wii vi9deo cable is broke. otherwise id be playing right now defending my title.

i havn't played since i left lol

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I'll make a Luigi wifi thing if you guys want. Just to find people to play though.

Ladders and tournaments online sound great at first, but after everyone playes 5-7 matches, they just quit it. Most people are just down for playing quick friendlies and don't want to have to bother with all this.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
This thing's still on. It can be used for ladder matches or friendlies. And ladder matches are sort of like friendlies now because who's even looking at the first page, right? Right? Yeah. I wonder how much I'd suck if I played right now after months of not playing brawl.

Also, if you post looking for a match or agreeing to a match, you guys should click on the xat chat link (in the first post) to be able to chat as you play.

Top Bottom