• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

TheMann

Smash Ace
My ps3 is broke so I guess I'll play brawl. Homework to do for now but later tonight I think I'll be on, if somebody wants to play.

TheMann

Smash Ace
themann i can't right now.. possibly after 11:00 my dads using the tv
Ok shoot me a pm when u want to play. I'll be done with homework at maybe 11:30.

Oh yea what time zone we talkin about btw. Im eastern time

WIGI

Smash Champion
kk
im ready now too.

whats your fc?

and im assuming these are like. a bunch of friendlies? i don't think ive ever playe you im pretty exited.

TheMann

Smash Ace
kk
im ready now too.

whats your fc?

and im assuming these are like. a bunch of friendlies? i don't think ive ever playe you im pretty exited.
Yea just friendlies. I dont care about the ladder crap lol. Get in the xat. We'll talk there.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Another ladder I see (I'll laugh if anyone remembers me)

I'd join this ladder, but my internet here fails and is amazingly laggy with all players, so I won't join.

Haven't been on the boards in forever, anything new added to Luigi's game?

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
or hit me up on AIM

zhaoguang321

People still go to the chat? I went there and posted something yesterday because the last message had been there for weeks lol.

yoshq

Smash Master
I beat MissionxStar in a ladder match, 3-0, i forget what other info i'm supposed to say. anyway when you put him on there put this too.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Hm, I honestly think my Luigi is stupidly sick, and pretty well-adjusted to wifi. I gotta get in on this.

The tag on the Wii I'm currently using is "UCSB" and the status message is something like "A2Z and Tony too good!"

Secondary...dammit, all my secondaries are terrible on wifi. Except for ROB huh. I guess I'll use him for the purposes of the ladder since apparently I can only choose one. =/

WIGI

Smash Champion
neh, i couldn't really care much right now. im building guitars, there much more important than this.

besides, ive never been below number 1 since i started on this, i gotta let someone pass me.

Top Bottom