• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

WIGI

Smash Champion
well, you always beat me last year. i think im betetr than you now. and locuan usualy beats me when we friednly. but i played super serios lol

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Always open for new entrants. I really should make note of that in the first post.
*leaves to edit first post*

Oh and scores are updated.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
No, you have to list your Tag, your non-Luigi secondary character... your Brawl FC has to be in your profile. All in all, it's still pretty easy.

WIGI

Smash Champion
i should probably get some more points tonight... yosh is catching up. its almost time for me to play hippy...

and perhaps challenge yosh to a custom ruleset...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaa..

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
Alright! >:) Who wants to play?

O! N sometimes you will catch me using wii-net =P I'm not really a comp guy

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wigi i love you ur m2k now

i win against solidxgeo 2-1. nub rolling. i love it.

i win against chic 3-0. he got gay'd cuz from geo and yoshi loll he was too attached to the massive rolling geo did and the massive fireball/nado spam yoshiq did lolz

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
hmmmm, Well my bad >.< Its a bad habit =( yea I Over Rolled, Its something I gotta work on not doing so much, Aight you dont need to get all mad lol its a bad habit, ill fix it, dont gotta flame me for it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
sorry it's already bad enough that I kinda got gay'd out of yoshiq but w/e sorry lmao. Rolling is already gay as it is with fireball/tornado spam on lagfi. Its even 2x gayer cause marth can't ****ing punish rolls on wifi, and its his biggest weakness too. but otherwise ggs way up there luigi

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
Yeah, I tryed to roll alot cause Marths spacing is just >.< n 3rd match it just stuck =P

Ill fix it dude

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
O I beat chic 2-0 (excluding the freindly)

O! N WiGi That was ****en insane dude!! WOOOO lol I bet you jumped x)

WIGI

Smash Champion
O I beat chic 2-0 (excluding the freindly)

O! N WiGi That was ****en insane dude!! WOOOO lol I bet you jumped x)
nope... i pretty much sat there.... then smiled to myself and started thinking about how i would taunt without making it a bo5

so i chose sonic. and spammed side taunt

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
nope... i pretty much sat there.... then smiled to myself and started thinking about how i would taunt without making it a bo5

so i chose sonic. and spammed side taunt
LOL, w/e xD it was still insane lol xD Whats a bo5?

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
yoshq said that? maybe you should be asking the person youre actually playing ;)
Figured you read the messages on that chat thing xD When we wre trying to get you to join, yosh mentioned the ladder thing, but ionno, I guess ill drop it =/

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
LOL i just realized solid, your from ****ing california LMAO no wonder its impossible to punish you, your from WC omfg. jesus note to self : only play people from EC only if your willing to suffer rage/lag spikes.

and i got a ****ing thunderstorm here and your all the way from WC, so it musta been a 5 second delay considering yoshiq was in that room too LOLOLL

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
LOL i just realized solid, your from ****ing california LMAO no wonder its impossible to punish you, your from WC omfg. jesus note to self : only play people from EC only if your willing to suffer rage/lag spikes.
LOL Which is why for a while on AIB ladder I only played WC to bring lag down as much as possible =P But I like played soooo much WC that I dint have anyone left to play, so I went back too "play everyone" and hope I dont get Lag ***** >.< But it was weird when you Mentioned my over rolling, I was huh....I am...(more than usual) it was weird xD
ahhhh LAG brings back bad habits xD (Rolling) that explains it lol =) sorry

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
LOL now dont exagerate lol 5seconds? I woulda noticed and stopped the Match right ****ing there lol lag is two sided =P

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
People who play offline more than online get hit harder by latency than people who play online more than offline.

Also, the more technical the player, the worse they are online. By technical, I mean people who are trained to have the perfect reactions to be able to powershield everything and react with the right answer at the quickest and best moment. Latency completely changes that, making them so much worse.

solidxgeo

Smash Cadet
NNID
GeoDude
I would have noticed 1second lag lol I woulda Noticed it and said something =) But i'm still confused a bit on the u standing there part but w/e Its all good, im not gunna ***** xD it wifi =P

Top Bottom