• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Teneban's from France and you're from the UK, perhaps you two will have acceptable latency. But you still have to fix your lag. Go to http://portforward.com/ and look for tutorials on Static IPs and DMZ... if you can't DMZ, look up Port Forwarding and open the following ports to your Wii:
80, 443, 28910, 29900, and 29920

Those are the ports the Wii uses for the intarwebz.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Sorry man, i was angry because i lost 3 times in a row now. Also, u was acting funny with me.
Wasn't making fun, I just didn't want you to quit because of my match.
Today might not be your day. You should probably take a break for today. You can't do any good when you are angry. Sorry. ^-^;

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Wasn't making fun, I just didn't want you to quit because of my match.
Today might not be your day. You should probably take a break for today. You can't do any good when you are angry. Sorry. ^-^;
Don't be. I should be the one that says sorry. My anger got the better of me. Sorry. I hope that we are still cool with each other.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
changing my secondary to Marth....Can't space with GaW vs Luigi for some reason

gg's Chic

WIGI

Smash Champion
did i miss much well i was busy all day today?

oh..guess not. im still undefeated at the top

/trashtalk

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Who won?

So far, these have been the results of matches: Teneban>elheber; WIGI>elheber; elheber>REV; WIGI>REV; Shadowfirex>REV; KoRoBe>Icyo; chic>KoRoBe; KoRoBe>locuan...

WiGi wouldn't have been in top spot had i not given him a second chance with Bo5. I just felt sorry for him, and then he betrayed my generosity. i-_- I've learned my lesson. I'll get back at him and take my spot back.

Also, I've changed KoRo's secondary to Marth as per his request. Now you'll be able to use Marth.

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh, me and hippie didn;t play a ladder, in fact we only played one ditto. i just got really fed up with wifi and marth. so i stoped playing for the night.

WIGI

Smash Champion
like, i couldn't beat him. i think i have his style figure out now, so its only a mater of time before i think of something to counteract it, but frigg.. he reads you so wellll. hes nto so much a combo-er, hes just always dealing small hits in the right places so that you can'tt do anything. needles to say iw as shocked. i think if i play him alot mroe il get better.

*applauds*

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
YoshQ, I need your online Tag and your selection as a secondary.

Tennet, LDL will always be open to new players. I forgot to mention that in the first post/rules.

WiGi, updated the scores. You had 8, Teneban had 5; you're +4, and Teneban's +1.

yoshq

Smash Master
YoshQ, I need your online Tag and your selection as a secondary.

Tennet, LDL will always be open to new players. I forgot to mention that in the first post/rules.

WiGi, updated the scores. You had 8, Teneban had 5; you're +4, and Teneban's +1.
tag: YoshQ
secondary: fox

Top Bottom