• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Gamer tag: Ingle
Main: Luigi
Secondary: Uh...random?
FC: 3652-0274-9480

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
People who think they've signed up already or expressed intrest in signing up but haven't given me all the 3 requirements (online tag, secondary char, FC):
cr4sh
gocubs44123
chic
kigbariom
Yonder

As for changing your secondaries later on, you can; but you'll have to wait for me to update the initial post before being able to use the new secondary in a match against anyone. I will keep this updated daily without fail, but don't go overboard and start changing your secondary constantly... I mean... I already have to keep track of calculating scores and changing FCs. But yeah, you can change them later.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
sweet if i lose with marth, i'll just go snake and camp and get you pissed haha<3. Because I am such a loving guy *no notreally* and I play chic everyday of my life and for the love god he'll be lazy to post, I'll post his things he needs to post.

Tag: chic
secondary = green/white luigi :p
Brawl FC: 1891-4097-3424

edit: front page is so green yayy. Did you take consideration in the CP process and the location/state thing? I'd definitely recommend location/state for convience... otherwise CP process isn't that hard or takes long time to do.. .I mean we do have the xat and it's easy to get to and sign up and such... also considering we're using secondaries.. but then again, if you want it simple straight forward ladder, then shoot out the pokeballs...

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Still need a secondary for chic.

Well hippie, if you do the work of finding the locations of everyone who's signed up in the first post, I'll add them in and I'll do the rest of the work for any new entrants.

Also, since LDL09 has an "Stock, Stages, Items; Anything Goes if Agreed" rule, you can agree to some Counterpick standard with your opponent before playing. I suppose I can use the reserved second post for Special Rulesets and have one called "Hippie's Counterpick Ruleset"... then when you play someone, you tell them to follow said counterpick ruleset. In fact, anyone could use those (or any other) rulesets if both players agree... they'd just be listed there for simplicity's sake. How's that sound to you?

EDIT: Updated first post with this:

CURRENT NEWS: Wed, June 6th. Well, it seems everyone's fine with allowing the option to use a pre-announced secondary character after losing a match. It's all in the rules below, no changes.

In other news, I'm allowing the addition of "Special Rulesets" in the second post of this page. Anyone can make extra rules for their matches as long as both players agree and as long as those rules don't conflict with the actual rules at the bottom of this post. To make things easier for you guys who plan to use "Special Rulesets" such as Stage Counterpicking, I will take your posted special rulesets (and the name you gave to your ruleset) and add them to the second post in this page. Then all you have to do to agree to special rules with anyone is say "Hey, let's do Teneban's Tene-Banned Stages Ruleset!" You don't have to describe the rules... the other person can just read them in the second post and decided if he agrees or not.

Lastly for this news update, I think this baby's almost ready to begin. I can't wait.

WIGI

Smash Champion
wait a minute... if you only can play secondaries when you loose, thant means youl always be playing your secondarya gainst a luigi right?

if thast the case wario vrs. luigi is a stupid idea.

change mine to g+w even tho i don't play him for real and il porbably never change from luigi but w.e

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
No, you have the OPTION to use a secondary if you lose. Even if chic doesn't use his secondary, he still needs one listed here. It doesn't even matter who he picks, since he won't use him/her; it just needs to be anyone. Throw a friggin dart at the roster if that what it'll take.

I'll change your right now WiGi. BTW WiGi, are you in Canada or the UK right now?

WIGI

Smash Champion
near london ontario..im like 2 hours away form london ontario...

yeah. ontario is pretty ghetto

we have london ontario, stratford ontario, paris ontario..yeahhh

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Gamer tag: Ingle
Secondary: Uh...random?
FC: 3652-0274-9480
I need your secondary character. An actual character.

CURRENT NEWS: Wed, June 6th. It's TIME!! Tomorrow as soon as this thread's title says "ON", it's on! Get ready to show off your respective Luigis!

TreK

Is "that guy"
kewl, if i'm not doing anything tomorrow, il get ***** by all of you.
mindgamez ?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Im gonna sit this one out, the idea of secondaries in a luigi ladder doesn;t sit well with me, especially when a winning luigi is required to play luigi. Nothx.

If anyone wants to play me online, ummm, send me a PM I guess.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Gamer tag: SDWFE
Secondary: Captain Falcon
FC: 1676-3494-0066

I think I did the last one. I'll do this ladder as well. Failcon is ready to cp the Marths.

WIGI

Smash Champion
your falcon will never play a marth.

becasue match one=luigis
match 2= winner of match 1 as luigi-losser as luigi OR secondary
match3(if there is)= winenr of match 2 as luigi-looser as luigi OR secondary

so secondarys never play other peoples secondarys. witch is why its still a lugi ladder, and it will help everyone learnt he matchups of eachotehrs secondarys.

WIGI

Smash Champion
didn't i beat you last time we played hippie? i know i beat locu consistantly now, chic still beats me, but not as bad...

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
dunno don't really care. have enough exp since i play chic everyday of my life so iunno lol. last time is probably last summer which is probably a complete different matter. but its w/e, i'd start trash talking and say i'm better but im afraid input lag is gonna **** me over LMAO at least that's what happened to me when i tried kicking samboner's *** LMFAO.

if chic beats you, then i can beat you x]

it could be sacrasm

WIGI

Smash Champion
oh, i thought we played recently.

and chic just keept getiing me cuz i kept nairing his sheild. i leanred.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
AFTER YOU GET SENT TO THE AIR, FALLING NAIR ON SHIELD IS SCRUB!!!

lol jk. that's a bad habit of all luigis. me and chic fixed that habit long time ago. but now it's all about them speeding buffering skillzos <3.

and no we haven't played recently, the last we played was most likely the summer, and when decided to take a longass break.

Elh's needs to teach bumass hippy how to JRC quickly enough and I'm good ._.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Secondary: Luigi (since I dont really have one)

Top Bottom