• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ditto Ladder 2009 (ALWAYS OPEN)

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I challenge you zhao! It's on now!!

EDIT: Oh, you aren't a contestant. Now I'm pouting. You made me pout.

CURRENT NEWS: Wed, June 18th. IT HAS BEGUN! This baby is live and running, so if you see the Smash Ball active below someone's avatar, challenge him either here or in a PM or however else you want. Be sure to check out the Luigi Boards xat Chat to find challengers too. Good luck to all of you!

TreK

Is "that guy"
Teneban/TreK 3-1 Elheber
I could've won 2-1 but I would have because of both lag and self destructs ; lag is enough :o

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
WiGi BARELY won. I had won the Bo3 after a humiliating tauntspike on delfino and gave him a chance at Bo5. He beat me on those last two. -_-

WiGi got mindgames on me, I have combos on him. I'll update the scores and play Rev.

EDIT: To make things clear, I gave him the humiliating tauntspike.

EDIT2: You host Rev!

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
Dang H-Rev, you've got some serious lag issues you need to fix. I would ask you if you were downloading anything but I know you're on Wiinet. Anyway, I won 2-1. They were too close to allow for a Bo5. Still, good times... i'd forgotten you could Jab -> FJP. =)

Me 5+(0-2)/2=1.5 rounded up is 2 points for me
You +1. I'll update.

WIGI

Smash Champion
WiGi won against rev 2-0

epic start k.o finish, we star k.oed eachother last stock but he dioes first lol. ggs

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Have calculus II test tomorrow + training for a tournament on saturday so I might not play today (prolly tomorrow though).

Just as a heads up.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I lost 2 in a row too. Once everything gets in the higher points, you'll only need to beat one or two people with lots of points to gain lots in rank.

EDIT: I just noticed i've been calculating scores incorrectly. I've been doing (5+Loser's Coins-Winner's Coins)/2 instead of 5+(Loser's Coins-Winner's Coins)/2

Here's the order of games:
Teneban beats elheber (Ten+5, elheber+1)
WIGI beats elheber (WIGI+5, elheber+1)
elheber beats HURICANE REV (elheber+4, REV+1)
WIGI beats HURICANE REV (WIGI+3, REV+1)

The scores are actually...
WIGI = 8
elheber = 6
Teneban = 5
REV = 2

I'll update right now.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Ah **** it:
0 points Yonder "Ingle" (PT) - 3652-0274-9480 Last Match: Noone

Wait, what? I hate PT lol. Can't you have Luigi as a secondary? If not...then Game and Watch I guess...

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Shut up you idiot. You only won because of lag.
First of all, on Wi-fi that's how everyone wins.
If you fixed your connection lag wouldn't have been much of a problem.
I just woke up and I'm too lazy to argue with you and heck do anything much at all.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Drama? In the Luigi boards?

Whattt?
everything happens :o
btw, I post to remind you that Elh said he wanted to see only match results here so stop posting and go flameful pms :o

Me having bad irony ? Everything happens.

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
No, I didn't say that I only wanted to see match results here. This thread is open to finding challengers and even general discussion. Same as last LDL. Don't know how I made you think that Teneban, but sorry.

ScAtt, I added you. Yonder, I changed your Secondary.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
First of all, on Wi-fi that's how everyone wins.
If you fixed your connection lag wouldn't have been much of a problem.
I just woke up and I'm too lazy to argue with you and heck do anything much at all.
Sorry man, i was angry because i lost 3 times in a row now. Also, u was acting funny with me.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
Relax Rev, raging over wifi is the worst thing that can happen to ANY PLAYER. Remember that it's WIFI FRIENDLIES. It's good and old fun **** to **** around.

anywho, got back from bday resturant, anyone up for some matchs? I'm also looking for doubles if any wanna jump in

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Lol Straked. You seemed to have pasted me in posts now.
Don't see you much at OTL anymore. :p
Yeah, and I did it without OTL. :laugh:

I haven't been there as often, it just changed. I missed how it used to be, before all the people from the fight arena came. Good seeing you, though.

Top Bottom