• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Community Share and Video Analysis

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><

iRJi

Smash Champion
Nice. Also sorry Flamey. I had a really bad morning. I needed time to myself.

Browny

Smash Hater
well that match is boring as all hell

most 1-dimensional snake of all time. grounded bas from entire stage away zzzzzz

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Yeah the lucario player was alright. It was a pretty straight forward match. There is really now much to say.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
The ending to the afrochimp match was anti climatic. There were a couple of spots were you generated unnecessary lag in your playstyle mostly thought rolls and getting grabbed because of it. I also some some intresting mix ups in the bowser vids. That bowser was halfway legit I was impressed.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
iRJi - Why are you jumping around Bowser's shield so much? 'Specially when its mostly full, half of the time you're going to eat Up B OoS and the other half Grab release to Down Tilt (but he did not utilize that strangely enough...).

You did FSmash a lot, but yeah its legit in terms of spacing against Boozer (sorry, Red Ryu-kun :x ). However, you don't need to always approach Boozer that much, remember we have the better projectile and once you've worn his shield down even a teeny bit its not too difficult to shieldpoke with a Sphere. There were at least a half dozen times where you could've gotten out of a situation with a B-Reversal charge AS, just pointing that out.

Browny

Smash Hater
Dan (Lucario) vs W150 (Olimar) 1+2
God DI and cheap kills
Dan (Lucario) vs W150 (Olimar) 3+4
Frigate smites campy characters!
Dan (Lucario) vs W150 (Olimar) 5+6
I get smashed and then I DIE AT 70% WTF

So yeah, I think I know what to do in this MU... that doesnt make it much easier though lol. Sigh at my beloved FCAS being negated by pikmin walls. I know one thing I'm gonna focus on is being much smarter about dealing with this >100% get up attack... that was kind of inexcuseable throughout :/

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Going to have some more tourney vids of Trela and myself up later tomorrow.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Trela used perfect shield DI to grab a ZSS out of DSmash.... Nice, lol.

Trela, ya gotta camp Peach more when you're upwards of 70%, otherwise she has such an easy time juggling and approaching ya. lol @ illmatic CPing Rainbow Cruise.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
When you catch D3 whiffing a ftilt, you can strutter step fsmash to punish him.

Great crossups, sexy stuff at 7:13.

This is why I lol when people say a pocket D3 is enough for this MU.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Shippo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQn8R8sYiAo

At the beginning of a match stay away from Falco his strings'll rack damage on you super quick if he gets a grab.

0:20 Come on man, just jumping at Falco?

0:27 You said Lucarios really knew about Shield DI before anyone else, why didn't you practice it or Air Walk? Hell, even Jab might've connected.

0:54 Up Smash, really? Less of that and more UTilt.

1:07 Firing Aura Sphere like that is very reckless, a pro Falco would've reflected you.

1:14 DAir the head. "When in doubt aim for the head..." to shield poke better and stuff.

1:29 Up Smash? He wasn't even close to you.

1:40 Another Up Smash. You get comboed for like 40-50%.

1:50 somethings... Don't recklessly Dash Grab Falco.

2:05 Why are you Dash attacking and not setting up FSmash? You're in the air too much anyway.

2:23 Another whiffed USmash... Any tilt would've killed him at this point.

2:30 somethings... Why are you dashing around so much? That's just asking for a trip and then DACUS.

2:40 Double Team? Whattttt.

2:53 Falcos bait low DAirs to BAir us.

3:05 You gave up on that string too early. Also why are you trying to grab Falco so much? He has the better grab.

3:55 Another missed USmash.

Where are your tilts? Why are you launching mid size AS to big AS at Falco when you are at kill reflector %? Launch BAS if you have to as mix-ups, lot less risky.

Shippo, you really need to learn positional advantages and zoning.

Browny

Smash Hater
LOL I CLICKED LIKE 4 OF THOSE LINKS TRYING TO SEE WHAT DIFFERENT MATCHES WERE TAPED BEFORE I REALISED

watching now...

Steam

Smash Hero
Trela had those last two... It really does break my heart.

though not really because ally totally had game 1 and ****ed up hardcore several times.

Good **** though, I'm awful against snake no matter who I use.

Top Bottom