• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Lucario Social: Aura Dog Days of Summer

Ulevo

Smash Master
Battlefield opens up a lot of new possibilities for Lucario, like true combos with platforms and better back air opportunities, along with platform cancelling with down air. I like the stage, however it is not ideal in every match up.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It really depends who you are fighting on BF.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
I plan on framing mine whenever I get the opportunity, lately I've just been really busy but I think my poster will look a lot better in a frame like the rest of my posters.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Yeah, the reason mine is still in the plastic packaging is because my dorm walls can't do posters and I'm too cheap to get a frame...

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So in other news i got 7th at roll tier V, my first regional, and took a game off of the king of the mews. Got sent to losers by MJG's villager. And then lost to nebraska's number one, who's also a villager. LMAO.
It was stacked as ****, but tbh, i'm still disappointed.
Gotta get stronker and start beating those big boys.

So I got this poster a few days ago, I really like it actually.
Gimme.
I'd post a poster in return, but I got no poster sweg. :<

Also sunny, surpass Steam already, he doesn't deserve to be the best in CO. Your senpai is disappoint you allow this to happen

My senpai is problematic. :<
Steam is smart, but I can't live in his shadow forever. :T
This next win shall be for YOU Slush! <3

Last edited:

Steam

Smash Hero
No matter how hard you try, I will always be there to defeat you.

never ceasing
never relenting
never quitting

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Does CO honestly just keep results on facebook.

Yuppers~!
We moved because facebook was just more convenient and the CO thread started to get filled up with **** posting.

Coincidentally, facebook is now also filled with **** posting. :3

No matter how hard you try, I will always be there to defeat you.

never ceasing
never relenting
never quitting

I WILL NOT BOW DOWN, TO THE SENPAI OVERLORDS >:CCC

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
How else am I supposed to know if CO is a promise land with 3 stocks and 8/9 minutes whenever I go there without having to actually join your special inside group to see all the ****ty discussion?

Also, **** posting is everywhere. In facebooks terms, it's just now masking behind your real name for people not to know you unless they sign in as "TheChosenWan" in tournament but put next to their names or tell the TO "Btw I'm Bob Jr on bookface, the guy that's been ****ting up your discussions" or unless they go to every tournament and people eventually learn his/her real name.

So technically always anon whereas Smashboards people almost never actually put their real names and go by their tag, so it's much easier to distinguish people.

I hate the whole FB/twitz/reddit only to post results. Smashboards at least gives you more options to post em all.

Last edited:

SmashRacer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SmashRacer
Well guys. A balance patch is announced. What changes do you guys think it will bring?
So hyped for Mewtwo and Lucas:colorful:

Last edited:

Pentao

Smash Apprentice
Well guys. A balance patch is announced. What changes do you guys think it will bring?
So hyped for Mewtwo and Lucas:colorful:
-Lucario has reduced knockback on all attacks
-All variants of Aura Sphere now have as much end lag as Snaring Aura Sphere
-ExtremeSpeed Attack is now the default up-B
-Force Palm flame no longer grows with aura
+Double Team now activates on frame 1 with no end lag

Zoa

Smash Ace
The new Mewtwo announcement brought me back to this game despite my dislike for it. Giving it another shot since I'm getting the Wii U version now. Any new Lucario tricks uncovered?

Last edited:

Arc Quilava

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Snowboos
3DS FC
0748-3092-2840
Switch FC
7015-6523-1723
*drops by to see what people say about the news*
*sees avatars first*
Maybe I should have just waited a day after all...

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
The new Mewtwo announcement brought me back to this game despite my dislike for it. Giving it another shot since I'm getting the Wii U version now. Any new Lucario tricks uncovered?
classified from people who quit or non solo lucario mains

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Aura Sphere charge to jump cancelled USmash. Works about post 60 on the opponent.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
I occasionally watch some s4 videos/streams/tournaments to see how the metagame is progressing. I've searched around for footage of my favorite character Lucario and I came across someone interesting named Kami.

All I've gotta say is that I'm very impressed with his gameplay. I assumed Lucario became a more boring and linear character (and by consequence worse) from the transition over from brawl, but the things he does makes him look stylish, fun, and most importantly effective again. The strategies using aura sphere is especially exciting.

Watching him definitely inspired me to pick him up again and give s4 another go. Keep it up, Kami, and I hope to see you in bigger tournaments soon.

Kami~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kamicario
I occasionally watch some s4 videos/streams/tournaments to see how the metagame is progressing. I've searched around for footage of my favorite character Lucario and I came across someone interesting named Kami.

All I've gotta say is that I'm very impressed with his gameplay. I assumed Lucario became a more boring and linear character (and by consequence worse) from the transition over from brawl, but the things he does makes him look stylish, fun, and most importantly effective again. The strategies using aura sphere is especially exciting.

Watching him definitely inspired me to pick him up again and give s4 another go. Keep it up, Kami, and I hope to see you in bigger tournaments soon.

*blush!!*

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Impressive...most impressive.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
Rival fight with Mewtwo Lucas coming back and balance patch? Mmmmm this is gonna be interesting.
I'm not so keen on the balance patch myself. It's just the mindset of "Why get good against a character when Sakurai could just nerf him?" that bothers me immensely.

Top Bottom