• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand Results!

lou4222

Smash Lord
If he did say that he had to have been joking or you misunderstood him. We have all seen Inferns Ike on Pirate Ship and it definitely sucks. Springfield knows to ban it :)

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
infern. i would love to get some matches in against you next time we happen to be at the same tourney.
We definetly should, I tried mm with anyone that wanted to but alot of them were not having it lol but yeah next tournament we go to we need to MM, that Ike vs Olimar matchup means it will be a very challenging fight lol

If he did say that he had to have been joking or you misunderstood him. We have all seen Inferns Ike on Pirate Ship and it definitely sucks. Springfield knows to ban it :)
Dont worry springfield, I got more nice CounterPicks for u guys if u take away my pirate ship lol

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
holtz, i know you'll read this, lets play some tonight while i got wakka and zac with me, they'll want to play some for sure.

also, do you have texting? would make it much easier on me since my headset is going out xD

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
We definetly should, I tried mm with anyone that wanted to but alot of them were not having it lol but yeah next tournament we go to we need to MM, that Ike vs Olimar matchup means it will be a very challenging fight lol
sounds good, ill make sure to not dodge roll into a fully loaded usmash like hilt >.>

Virturealm

Smash Journeyman
Kiester! The Chuckle****ers (cringes at name) totally beat the Men with ******s! (cringe again). That was the first match I've won in the last THREE tournaments I've been to, and I won't let you erase it! >_>

Erhm, hello everyone. I'm Virt, OUGA's mediocre Olimar player. As usual I didn't get far, but due to pools I played more than usual, and did better than expected across the board, which is all I'm aiming for.

Anyway, great matches with Cr4sh, Shadowbot, CPU and aforementioned MwV (I'm looking at the list, and I can't remember which guys you guys were, sorry), and it was just as entertaining getting destroyed by Smash64, Cake, AZ, , Kel, YbM, and DrX. Also, though we didn't meet or anything (did we?), it was cool to watch Paranormal be better than me.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I had fun at this tourney and i really appreciate Keist for holding it down...Framerate you did good as well. I really like that place...We should try to get that place again for a circuit event...Cause playing on the Projector screens was so good. It made the matches seem like you were watching them in a theater.

Ummm Guess I'll highlight a few players:

AZ- Nice matches man...That diddy kong is a beast...Next time I'll be prepared for him. I know I had you sweating when the set became 2-2 haha...hopefully next time the screens will not go black on us. Our match was epic and a really good one to watch. Congrats on winning the tourney you had to go through 2 sets and came out victorious by 4%...Good Ish.

Kel- I think I understand your MK now... Your skill with him is rare. And I admire the way you play with him. Next time...I will beat him. So prepare.

Quivo- Man o Man our matches were so good. I really wish we had them recorded. I told you I'd get you. I play a lil different from how I play on allisbrawl... You still have the Best TL in the world that I've seen. I'll see you at the next Tourny Pimpin....

OS- I appreciate the support you were giving in my match against AZ, I needed that extra push. Good matches in the double brackets...you are a beast.

Nope- we had some nice matches...That Snake of yours is so crazy...Your play style with him is so different...I really am thankful to play such a skilled Snake...keep it up. That cipher Grab kind gotcha...I almost punched you to cause it happened so fast...But we'll play again next time...

Xisin You have the best Marth on Planet Earth that I've seen play...Keep up the Good stuff Pimp...See you at the next tourny....

Mister Eric great Bloody hands of course...you are truly a very cool Guy...and a great Rob Player...See you at the Next tourny pimpin...BeeeeeP!!!!

Smash64 God Kais FTW...try to focus on one Character... yes you are good with a lot of them...but instead of trying to find counter pick characters for different Characters...You should practice harder with your Main so you won't need a counter pick for characters, IMO...You still a beast...And we are a team of leaders...So i can't be a leader of leaders, though I do commend the gesture.... Good matches in teams as well. GOD KAIS!!!

Infern Angelis Good stuff, nice for reppin Ike. We had some really good matches in Teams. I don't suggest you stop playing Ike...What I do suggest is that you change up the way you play with him. Also pick some better CP stages...We all know you a killa on pirate ship so people will ban that stage against you...if they know you or seen you play before. Find another one that's good as well. Don't forget that you are the one who made me believe in Kirby and you are one the reasons I am a beast with him... So I want your Ike to be the one that Faces me in the Winner Finals...keep practicing and play a lot more Ike even if you know the match up is bad...GOD KAIS.....

Framerate- you are one funny dude...You have a really nice Jiggs...and I solute you for playing her. Thanks for doing your half at hosting the tourny...Good job..

Cakenice team matches...we didn't play in the singles brackets...but I know it must suck to play against someone you have never beaten...Be patient against Xisin...his Marth is a Monster. All around good matches...See you at future Tournies Pimpin...

Dr.X- We got 3rd place in Doubles...We did good man. Looks like I found my partner until I find the next God Kai Member. Your Pit is Amazing as usual...keep up the Good Work...best Pit in the Midwest...GODPUNCH!!!

T-800 We had some interesting Matches in Pools...You are a good player...I wanna see them Vids of our matches to...so let me know when you post them...or if you have, give me the link...Keep up the good work...

Ithrowthings- Nice matches...and great Sonic. Keep doing what you do...I can already tell that your sonic just needs one extra push and he will be even more amazing...

Keist- We had some good matches...Quick bit good. Good Kirby Dittos and nice Ike. I also would like to thank you for putting the Tournament together and everything...You did one hell of a Job...Hats off to you Pimpin...See you at future Tournies...

Andy122888 You are a very cool person...I'm glad you came to the tourney i wish you well on your next matches....Keep practicing and you will be a beast. You have unlocked potential...

I would like to also point out that everyone From Cincinnati got number one in pools...If that's not saying something then I don't know what is...To every body else I didn't really interact with ...talk to me next time. I'm a friendly guy...don't let the looks fool ya. I plan on being number one in the next tourny. I am 1/3rd of the God Kais...Our Presence shall Be Felt...So feel the power of...THE GOD KAIS!!!

Nope

Smash Lord
First off when beegs was playing Sil in pools beegs decided to go Ike one game. Beegs was trying to convince Sil to go to Ikes worst map pirate ship lol. I talked Sil into playing ROB and to try to play campy against him. It ended up being a close game but beegs won. The whole time though we all joked about how ROB would have won if he played pirate ship lol.

Para I can't play tonight but Tuesday or Wednesday night could work and yes I do have texting.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
First off when beegs was playing Sil in pools beegs decided to go Ike one game. Beegs was trying to convince Sil to go to Ikes worst map pirate ship lol. I talked Sil into playing ROB and to try to play campy against him. It ended up being a close game but beegs won. The whole time though we all joked about how ROB would have won if he played pirate ship lol.

Para I can't play tonight but Tuesday or Wednesday night could work and yes I do have texting.
Dang well i guess tomorrow then? Weds is kinda bad but ill know tonight if weds is cool

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright, finally get to do my shout outs.

Before that though, I won't be able to start uploading videos until tomorrow, I have had "work Jons" since the tournament ended.

McFly is going to put the commentary with the videos before he uploads them (for the Falcon Tourne).

And as usually our videos are at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

I will try to upload and correct the pool results. There were actually 49 total in singles but only 32 went on to the bracket.

(Also I was the one in the tux plus ran the brackets for those who don't remember)

Shout outs:
AZ: Grats on winning Singles, great Diddy as always. I will be coming to Wings and Brew (I'll post there after this)

OS + Quivo: Grats on winning Doubles and for destroying me and McFly.

Cake + Fonz: We'll get you guys next time! And I might learn how to fight Diddy by then.

Paranormal Sin: Amazing Olimar... guess I need practice against him too.

Nicalobe: Once upon a time there was a foolish man who thought "There is no way anyone would seriously use Yoshi in a tournament", then the man barely won against a player who used a blue Yoshi. The man no longer was foolish due to the player's skill with Yoshi.
By "foolish man" I meant "me" and by "player" I meant "you" and by "long story above" I mean "great ****". Keep on Yoshing.

Sole: Fun Zelda. Zelda is another one of my harder match-ups. Thanks for joining the forums!

Kel: Thanks for the "lesson" and sorry about the seeding after the pools. SC sometime?

Y.b.M: You improved a ton from when I played you before. Keep on representing the Kirbster. Grats on 3rd.

General Sangster (POPS): Sorry about the forced nickname and throwing the match so you can place high (lolz). Grats on crushing everyone's dream in the Falcon Tourne.

Wakka: Sorry about the pools, I should have been more clear on how we were doing scoring. I hope this didn't ruin it for you.

Anyone who commented on my tux: Special times call for Special things. Tuxs are one of those things.

OUGAers: A little help with the bracket next time, heh.
Virt: Sorry about the wrong match-up someone told me wrong and thanks for having the stage lists and station signs ready.

Frame: Good Jigglypuff (though I never saw it in action). Jokey thanks for coming.

McFly: We'll get them next time.

Mr. J: Be more aggressive with Zerg!!!

Dr. X: I am still **ssed about that d-bag on ICCUP. WTF! Let me know on FB or AIM if you want to play some SC later.

OS: Fun friendlies in SF2Turbo. I forgot that I can't do a shoryuken on an SNES controller. SC sometime?

Springfield: Sorry about no crew battle. Maybe another time when we both have our group together. Which brings me too...

Capem + Champ: You guys missed explosions, James Bond, Cake (not the player, the food), and one of the "best ran tournaments".

Anyone who took pictures: PLEASE SEND TO ME. They will be used in an epic video. (PM me to find out how to send them to me)

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and expect an epilogue video sometime next Monday.

Peace

Kel

Smash Master
No problem, Keist. I love helping people learn how to play. The more people know around here, the better we will become as a region. One cannot get better without helping others as well. I'll always help people out unless they root against me or something :).

Just make sure OU keeps playing and to hold another tournament in January or something for when I get back! And let us sleep in Morton or something haha.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Paranormal Sin: Amazing Olimar... guess I need practice against him too.

Springfield: Sorry about no crew battle. Maybe another time when we both have our group together. Which brings me too...

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and expect an epilogue video sometime next Monday.

Peace
thanks a ton, i cant really say ive done much against kirbys xD though i do want to play Y.B.M. sometime.

Good thing we didnt crew, springfirld was off...and by off i mean holtz slipped and i started off very abd for us....

and i cant wait for this "video" cause it will include me! j/k i think its a great idea and i can finally have something to show i actually do play brawl xD

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
WOOOOOOOO. LOVES LAST STAND! ATHENS OHIO! I WILL SAY IT NOW, I FACED SOME OF THE BEST IN THE GAME, BUT BEFORE YOUR BRITCHES GET TO BIG LET ME ASSURE THAT THE WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION METAFLAIR WILL RETURN ONE DAY TO BRING YOU THE FULL PACKAGE.

Here are my shoutouts

Mister Eric: ROBOT LET ME ASSURE YOUR BEEPING WILL BE STOPPED AT THE NEXT TOURNEY! Luvs bro thanks for the ride and pop tarts

Y.b.M: You are awesome dude, Nice to find someone who likes to talk about DBZ THE GREATEST SHOW EVER! God like Kirby and you brother have the potiental to go as far as the best in this game have gone. Metaflair: "KIRBY!!! LET ME TELL YOU RIGHT NOW NEXT TIME WE HOP ON MY $1,000,000 HALBERD YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!"

Smash64: Another awesome guy and player. Enjoyed Taco Johns with ya and hope to see you at Morehead. Metaflair: "SMASH64 LET ME MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR I AM THE WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION THAT MEANS WHEN WE PLAY YOU PLAY THE BEST SO BE READY FOR MOREHEAD, KY CAUSE ii AM GOING TO SHUTLE LOOP YOU BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!"

Infern Angelis: Nice meeting you man, your Ike is more than impressive best I have ever seen, Hope to see you at morehead and remember no taco johns . Metaflair: "IKE I HAVE TO HAND IT TO YA YOU AND ME BOTH GOT A GOLDEN SWORD. HOWEVER.......I GOT THE CLOTHES, THE VEHICLES AND THE MASK THAT SHOW I AM THE CHAMPION."

Dr.X: Awesome Pit, and you are not too bad of a person yourself, JK You are cool as Antarctica. Metaflair: "PIT WE HAVE SOME WOOO UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO SETTLE I CAN FLY AND SO CAN YOU BUT I DON'T HAVE JUST WINGS I HAVE A CAPE AS WELL THAT SHOWS I STYLE AND PROFILE!"

Xisin: Dude best marth in the MW, MVP in crews, lets do friendlys anytime we have free time. Metaflair: "MARTH YOU ARE FAST, BUT I AM FASTER YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE I AM THE WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPION UNDERSTAND? ME!"

Shadowbot: Dude thanks for being my partner stylin and profilin for life. Metaflair: "YOU GOT THE POTIENTAL TO TEAM UP WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS."

Cr4sh: Dude nice hanging with ya even though you saw my hideous room. Your luigi is awesome. Dude one of the coolest people I know today. Metaflair: "LUIGI YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE IN NORFAIR YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE YOU DON'T DRESS AS GOOD AS I DO PLUMBER CLOTHES SHOW YOU ARE A SLAVE TO THE WORLD! $30,000 CAPE AND $10,000 MASK SHOW YOU ARE A CHAMPION WITH WEALTH!"

OS: We didn't get to match up, but oh well, you are great guy and very challenging opponent. Hope to learn from ya. Metaflair: "I DON'T CARE IF ITS THE ROB, SNAKE, KIRBY OR MK I WANT THE BEST YOU HAVE AND I AM GOING TO TELL YA RIGHT NOW PAL I WILL KISS YOUR BOOTS IF YOU CAN THREE STOCK ME!"

Springfield: Guys you all were awesome and very cool, loved the fact you liked you guys liked my metaflair persona during crews. I hope to play with you guys some more and if you canmake it come to Morehead, Ky so we can have another crew battle. Metaflair: "SPRINGFIELD, OHIO! I WANT TO SAY YOU PUT IN A VALIANT EFFORT BUT WHEN IT COMES TO FACING ME, MISTER ERIC, XISIN, CR4SH AND SHADOWBOT. YOU ARE FACING THE BEST UNDERSTAND THAT? THE BEST! HAHA! WOOOOOOOOO."

Cake: Dude loved how you interacted with the flair persona. Awesome guy and hope to play with ya some more. Sorry I got into your head during crews lol. Metaflair: "DIDDY I EAT BANNANS YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? I EAT HORDES OF EM. GET SOME MONEY AND GET A LAZER GUN AND A REAL JETPACK CAUSE WITHOUT THEM YOU ARE NOT A CHALLENGE. WOOOO."

Framerate: Dude awesome tournament you and The Keist (who really styled and profiled) did a great job on the tournament. Glad you liked the Metaflair he will return. Metaflair: "PUFF! YOU ARE A LIGHTWEIGHT WHO RUNS THERE MOUTH TOO MUCH! NEXT TIME WE MEET I AM GOING DOWN THROW YA, THEN SHUTTLE LOOP YA AND THEN SAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

For the rest of ya, ggs, I hope to see you all again in future tournaments. If you want to play online just PM me I will accept the challenge. Nice meeting ya.

P.S. Metaflair is something I do to keep the game fun don't take him serious.

Framerate

Smash Lord
That is the best post ever.

I really wish we had recorded that match of you vs Cake, with commentary. That literally made my night.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
Dude that whole time during the Cake match I looked over and saw he was laughing soo much that he just lost focus. Metaflair loves to get inside your head.

wakka444

Smash Ace
metaflair was the only time ive seen cake actually speechless so big props metaflair haha
gg all around you know same stuff everyone else has said =P

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I wish I could have seen MetaFlair.

Also thanks to Frame for getting the characters that players used... amazing.

I am currently uploading all the double matches I have (including the Winner, Loser, and Grand Finals).

Some matches didn't have to start of the match recorded so sorry if you got cut off.

Set 2 of Grand Finals will be later than this batch. But should be out sometime today.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Metaflair,

beepo beep beepity beep!
beepbepbepbepbeeeeeeeep!
NO, yo no beepo!
beepbopbeepbepboop!

You understand?!
beepbeep mother f**ker!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Kel...I watched Our matches...and I have come to the conclusion that I can beat you...I see it clearly...I promise you that next time we face in the tourny i will win...i will do it before you leave to Japan... Count on it....now I need to see the vids of me and AZ....

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
This weekend you will get ur chance, we going to the Clowsi thing, and probably to the UK thing. And those inpirational words, Im gonna start ****** with Ike in tournaments, thats a God Kai promise!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hell Yeah...That's what I'm talking bout...It's going down. and Inspirational is the correct word...But I gotcha. God Kais all the way!!!

Top Bottom