• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand Results!

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Heh, I'm pretty late.

Beegs and Xisin - thanks for wrecking me for like half an hour each. Now I nair! Working on the counters.

Q and Lou - Thanks for wrecking me for like a week beforehand! Moar matchup experience!

McFly - Next time, we seriously need to get that off. Now that we're clear on me getting FLUDDed, not the other guy, this should work better. Maybe Ike's fsmash instead of Eruption?

Nest and Mars - Team Scrubtowne! Failing to get out of pools! Wooo!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Heh, I'm pretty late.

Beegs and Xisin - thanks for wrecking me for like half an hour each. Now I nair! Working on the counters.

Q and Lou - Thanks for wrecking me for like a week beforehand! Moar matchup experience!

McFly - Next time, we seriously need to get that off. Now that we're clear on me getting FLUDDed, not the other guy, this should work better. Maybe Ike's fsmash instead of Eruption?

Nest and Mars - Team Scrubtowne! Failing to get out of pools! Wooo!

Don't counter so much til you get a good feel for marth, and even then i wouldnt reccomend countering so much unless your 100% sure what the opponent is going to do... I get in trouble sometimes when i counter too much haha.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5049

AiB results are up. Make a profile if you haven't already because I've uploaded a lot of tournaments from Ohio and many players who do not have profiles can make one and have off the bat 2-3 tournaments in their history.

Essentially, if you went to any of these tournaments then the results are on AiB and you can link your profile to each one:
-Lancaster Landmaster
-Clowsui's New Year's Bash
-MWC Championship
-Smashing the Cove
-Loves Last Stand

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5049

AiB results are up. Make a profile if you haven't already because I've uploaded a lot of tournaments from Ohio and many players who do not have profiles can make one and have off the bat 2-3 tournaments in their history.

Essentially, if you went to any of these tournaments then the results are on AiB and you can link your profile to each one:
-Lancaster Landmaster
-Clowsui's New Year's Bash
-MWC Championship
-Smashing the Cove
-Loves Last Stand
How come they have me Winning 3rd place in December of both singles and Doubles in the Lancaster Landmaster Tourney when I didn't even attend that tourney.. I verified who I am for the Love Last stand Tourney and it ain't showin up. Whats the deally pimp!!!?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
First, when you say you went to a tournament it sends the request back to the tournament owner. The tournament owner then confirms that the person entered (so it doesn't happen right away). I've gone ahead and confirmed you so you should be all set for LLS.

Second, Lancaster Landmaster got screwed up. Essentially I opened my LanLand file on my desktop and deleted the entrants/brackets, then just recreated the LLS brackets and saved it as something new. Well, apparently each tio file has a unique ID that doesn't change with different save as. So, the first time I uploaded LLS I was actually replacing the results of Lancaster Landmaster. Basically, we are trying to get it all fixed, but who knows what will happen. They eventually deleted the old upload of LLS and had me reupload it from a new, fresh, save file of tio. LLS is completely fine. They thought they had completely restored LanLand but I guess there are some bugs that need to be ironed out.

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I apologize for not getting to shout outs by now, but I'm still trying to remember who all I played in the pools. So far I can remember Schwa, Framerate, YbM, and LaZR.

Who was the other person?

Edit: Thanks to TheKiest, I have discovered that it was BBoy.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
So is he a Boy that uses Ballista's or a Son of a Ballista (thus being a Ballista child/boy)?

Also the singles are being uploaded except for the epic 5 video grand finals (which will be the next batch).
And a friendly I randomly got between McFly and Nicalobe.

Bad news though: Due to my tiredness while recording, I recorded the Losers Finals over the Winners Finals... (Or I lost it somehow... I really do not know.)

Again sorry about that.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Vids in easy to view format:
February 21st, 2000 - Loves Last Stand (Athens, Ohio)
Loves Last Stand Grand Finals Set 2
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Marth): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Marth): Smashville
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Marth): Lylat Cruise
Game 4: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Frigate Orpheon
Game 5: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Pokemon Stadium 1

Loves Last Stand Grand Finals Set 1
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Smashville - Starts at 5:24
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Frigate Orpheon
Game 4: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight): Frigate Orpheon

*rest of grand finals coming soon*

Loves Last Stand Loser's Finals
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Y.b.M. (Kirby): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Y.b.M. (Kirby): Smashville - starts at 5:37
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Y.b.M. (Kirby): Lylat Cruise
Game 4: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Y.b.M. (Kirby): Jungle Japes
Game 5: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Y.b.M. (Kirby): Pokemon Stadium 1

Loves Last Stand Loser's Semi-Finals
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Quivo (Toon Link): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Quivo (Toon Link): Smashville

Loves Last Stand Loser's Quarter-Finals
Game 1: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Nope (Snake): Battlefield
Game 2: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Nope (Snake): Battlefield - Starts at 4:47
Game 3: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong) vs Nope (Snake): Smashville

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about not getting shout outs till now lol. The name refers to my old runescape char. back when i played, i was an archer so I just pick ballista and im a boy so i put those two together.

Shoutouts:

Beegs- Thanks for helping me with matchups and training me, ur always a great help.
Solecalibur- Your pro for driving and having a van.
Crummy- Cool to come along this far of a way for your first tourney. and get a lot better.
Smash64- Teaching me a tiny bit more about snake that helped me a ton.
King Yoshi- For being cool in the car and friendlies
Ithrowthings- Energy drinks were boss and so is your sonic
Framerate- Thanks for helping this situation out with my mom, and ill tell her that lol.
Keist- For wearing a tux
Xtacy- Doubles was good we gotta get better tho
Others- that made this fun for me.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Video is being delayed due to 2 reasons...

1: I have to upload videos from Wings and Brew.

2: I only got 25 pictures... I should have taken more...

All of my videos are up and most of T-800's are up (minus 5-6)
All on the same youtube channel linked already.

Top Bottom