• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love's Last Stand Results!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Guys, I have 17 things to say, but I will only say this.

Blue R.O.B. is Ninja R.O.B., Jokey.

T-800, get up with me when you post those matches up! ggz!

God Kais.....bless me.

And last but not least...

Please, no Taco Johns:

lou4222

Smash Lord
Note:

I beat the entire city of Springfield

Note: you beat half of our crew........ same rules, same kind of money match, different results next time everyone is there. :) Maybe at the circuit event. Whoever comes from Springfield will definitely play you again.

And of course we want to play the God Kais too

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Oh, well those were some fun Puff fights Frame. I definately want to fight you again in the future. As far as the name change in the results part, make me nicalobe please. Thanks.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Fonz played Lucario, Wolf, and Ganondorf. Not snake.

Good games everyone it was fun.

T-800 - the Ganon V. Falcon matches will continue everywhere we meet!

Dr. X - Awesome Matches, your pit is awesome. I enjoyed every second of those fights. They were intense

OS - Good stuff thanks for the MM. We will do that crew battle again when we have our full crew show up, and I think we will win this time. You only won by 1 stock I think anyhow. And cake was all over your kirby.

AZ - Good **** on winning the tournament. way to really turn it on in some of those matches against Y.B.M. and just run with it.

Quivo - I only got to see a few of your matches, good stuff.

Nicalobe - Ganon is superior in every way, just get over it. Blowshi still blows =D Epic fights, I will always be training to fight the Light blowshi.

Xisin - Awesome Marth.

OUGA - Great tournament, very well run.

Awesome games all.

Shadowbot

Smash Apprentice
Eric I left my Taco Johns souvenir in your car!!! Anyways had lots of fun, gotta see Nope out camp Kel in a MM and Cr4sh took my monies :( Also Kentucky beat Springfield aka Xisin beat Springfield lol.

NR20: Wtf Yoshi >.> had no idea how to fight Yoshi and I got *****. Need to figure that **** out!

Smash: I'd play more Ness but I'm better with Lucario against different character except the **** space animals, I'm gonna start cping Ness for **** fox cause Pikachu is too **** >.>

Quivo: Stop being so good lol. First, Toon Link pick which is already me going oh **** cause I get no experience against him. Second, you're just good. Morehead needs to step up it's game and give me people that play characters besides Marth and Meta Knight...

Springfield: You guys don't know how to punish up+b or the Metaflair.

Guys in Pools: Had fun games was great.

Everyone else: Hope to see people at Lexington this coming weekend and Morehead in March tis be fun.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Good fun, plus spending over an hour Falcon dittoing Sil made my night haha.

Hopefully next time I'll do a little better, I was expecting more MKs and Marths but got taken out by Olimars.

Shoutouts-

P.Sin: Yea, definitely need Olimar practice, I had no clue what to do, more friendlies next time?

Sil: I had no problem being taken out of the tourny by another G&W, rather him than MK. Keep working on Pikachu, I know I will be, and I owe you a MM next time.
yeah i think i was the only one that was really playing oli next to virt, but i didnt see much of his. and yea, anytime you see me, ill play ya, just got to ask.

and as a side note to that, sils GnW has gotten better, i need to play him more, but i did have fun playing your GnW
Note:

I beat the entire city of Springfield
like it was said already, you beat half of them, and there is another field crew, though much smaller.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Springfield can rematch me! :D

I have "The city of Springfield, OH" on my shirt now.

Who was the lucario player?

King~

Smash Champion
shoutout tyme:

OS: nice seeing you again, hopefully next time we can MM or meet in brackets so we can play for real.

Beegs: Stop playing so meleeish in brawl,geez. good job in brackets and doubles.

Cpu: Zomg who knees there partner out of cipher lulz. Fun times

BBoy: yea u improved majorly since we last played, most of our friendlies were close.

ITT: Thanks for the rides, your dedication to sonic is inspiring. see you next week

Infern: Zomg u **** me in pools and then come take me out in brackets:(, lol jk jk Close games in brackets you ***** my last stock in game three though. and i told u i didnt know how to fight ike.

Smash64: i got completly destroyed, your snake is diffrent from most of the ones i play, i didnt figure out how till much later. and lol you have no clue how many people say that to me when they just meet me.

Crash: SHORYUKEN!!!!!! Lol so funny, i lold everytime i heard that happen. GGs in pools aswell.

Jokey: Way to **** my D3 in pools, ill get you next time though.

Framerate: WHO REST'S SOMEONE IN THE AIR OFFSTAGE FTW. lol jiggs is so good, but i think you should still use kirbs a lil.

Pops: Grats on winning the ultimate falcon championship, nice talking to you aswell.

Nope: after going to three of the same tournaments together we FINALLY got to play. Excellent snake i hope we get to play again soon.

Cake:Same as above. I love playing diddys i dont know why, bannas are so fun. we need more friendlies next time.

People i played in pools: GGs

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Once again thanks to everyone for coming, and a very special thanks to Keister for doing my job for me. Keister, we're not letting you run any more tournaments, we don't want to break you :p

And now to the results!

Singles:

5 Nope

7 General Sangster

9 Beegs

9 Smash64

25 CPU

25 BBoy
Snake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope

Smash Lord
Ok, time for shout outs...

Lou: Lets do better in teams next time! we are better then that =p Also keep working G&W hes gotten much better.

Nicalobe: Man it was nice to see all of you guys again, I'm glad you came up from portsmouth. Keep repping light bloshi and surprising people everywhere with his greatness. Make sure you come to our tourney April 11th.

KYoshi: Nice that we finally got to play each other! well played that first game you had me scared. We will see each other soon I'm sure.

ITT: Epic Games next time I will get a discount!

Infern: I WILL figure out Ike with Snake! If not I will have something new for him if we have to play in tourney. Good matches

Y.B.M: Nice games your kirby was playing really well. Nice cipher grab that last game it really ruined me.

Smash64: yes we will have to play next time we see each other, we haven't played since Clowsui's New Years tourney.

Xisin: Man you wrecked me so bad in crews it wasn't even funny! Good Marth we will have to have a rematch.

Cr4sh: Nice to finally get Luigi revenge! (Brinstar was brutal and It will be permanently banned!) Good Luigi as always and your fun to hang out with next time the following will not happen! (F, D, DF + P)

Eric: Kill Bill ROB is sooooo much better then Rayyyype ROB! Also it's Snake's Mansion =p GG's

Jokey: Pipes was a different counter then I expected. I was lucky to get away with that one. Nice games.

Cake: Worst DK/Diddy/Snake/MK/DDD/?/Marth in the house!! Also Bowser > C.Falcon hahahaha

Fonz: Ganon on Pirate Ship is to funny to watch lol

Beegs: sorry we didn't get to play but I want a rematch from the cove.

Framerate: Nice puff the ending tech chase series on japes was too fun lol

OS: Another MM next time! I will bring a special marker for your shirt if I win! =p Springfield wants another shot.

AZ: Good ****! But our games were soooooo close I can't wait to play again this weekend haha.

Quivo: we will have to at least MM again next time, you ducked out to early.

Kel: wow the closest and most heart pounding matches ever who the **** ties? lol good games

Dr. X: great games Pit is always so scary when you play him. You had me on the ropes

Keist: I know you were tired after wards, we will crew battle next time and thanks for running a great tourney.

Champ/Capem: You guys fail! make it to this next time

Anyone else I forgot sorry! Great tourney everyone and thanks for all the fish!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You only get to sign my shirt in red if you beat me in tournament :p

Framerate

Smash Lord
Framerate: Nice puff the ending tech chase series on japes was too fun lol
No, not fun...

Lol I've never been in that situation before so I had no idea what to do. Apparently waiting is not the answer, I should just pick a direction and hope you guess wrong, no?

Anyways good stuff, I'll beat you next time :p

Shout outs!

Ybm: You've gotten a ton better since last time we played. I was pumped that I won that one on Lylat, and even more pumped you counter-picked Pictochat. That stage rocks. I was waiting for the down-b glitch lol

Quivo: Why didn't you win? You should win more!

Xisin: Sooooooooo glad I got to friendly you at the end there. Got lucky on that rollout shield poke. You are cool.

Beegs: BF on BF what can I say? I shoulda had you on Jiggly Japes, I think I SD'd thrice. After playing you and Xisin, I must say I had more trouble with your Marth. No offense Xisin and Kel, but I gotta go with Beegs for best Marth. Once he starts Up-B'ing outta shield.

Smash64: Ness. Do it.

Infern Angelis: I will have my revenge :chuckle:. I guess I can Jiggly Sex Kick in between jabs. Be afraid!

Paranormal: I can now say I know first hand why Olimar is a terrible matchup for The Puff. I could kill you when you only had one, white pikman. That was it though ;_ ;

Jokey: ROB ditto against OS was intense. I'm so proud of my boy. Thanks for not going Snake. Like, really. You shoulda won on Yoshi's Pipes (pipes).

Nicalobe: You are my new favorite smash player. Most fun friendlies ever. I need to do doubles with you some day, honestly. Can you imagine a Yoshi Jigglypuff team? We'd be terrible and awesome at the same time. But first I need a giant Jigglypuff ring.

ITT: I didn't play you, wth??? S'ok though, I guess I can't touch Sonic with Jiggly T^T

King Yoshi: Team friendlies champions! I rest who I want, where I want.

Fonz: I hate getting Ganon stomped at 0% and dying. I just can't get hit more than 3 times by Big Dorf or I die!

Glov: I played your wolf in doubles. I love your wolf. We should friendly some time.

Kiest: I can't thank you enough! You continue to amaze me. Every day. I mean, who wears a tuxedo to a Brawl tourney? Keister, that's who.

BalistaBoy: SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! Why did you pick marth? You were probably the coolest guy I met this weekend. And your Mom has my cell number. Have her call me some time ;)

Solecalibur: You are just plain awesome. You played WoW the entire time. You basically stomped my face in with knowledge about the game. Then we made fun of death knights. Good times.

Metaflair: This guy is amazing, everyone should meet him. That crewfight match was the best thing that happened that night. For those who missed it, he did an entire match long rant in perfect Rick Flair impersonation. $4000 Mask, $3000 Sword, $8 Million Halberd... How much is the mask ON the Halberd?

Xtacy: We are gonna start a movement to use her down taunt to dodge Dtilts. That is just awesome. I bet it can dodge like half of Ganons moves! Jiggly dittos made my night. You were the first person I thought of when I decided to main Jigglypuff.

Schwa: MARTH! I heard some stories about a certain Marth/Mario team doing some horrifying things with FLUDD and the shield breaker. What's next, FLUDD and Eruption??? Oh wait.... Lol wish I had seen it.

Nope

Smash Lord
No, not fun...

Lol I've never been in that situation before so I had no idea what to do. Apparently waiting is not the answer, I should just pick a direction and hope you guess wrong, no?

Anyways good stuff, I'll beat you next time :p
ya just mix it up and don't hesitate, get up attacks and rolling different ways. There are frustrating times though where I it feels like I've got your book open to chapter 12 and have read it three times before it =p (But not often)

Shouts!!!

ITT - Umm steroids and I"M NOT DRIVING A VAN AGAIN!

64 - Nice to see a different play style of Snake. I enjoyed our matchs.

Frame - Thanks for the comment about my Marth :D. You really need to find something other than Jiggs to fight my Marth but nice Jiggs either way. Always good to see something new. BF on BF!!!

King - Yes I know I need to stop playing a bit of Melee in Brawl but thats what I get for loving both games.

CPU - Again, thanks for the comment and you better not ***** when I play Marth from here one out. LOL.

Glov - Pick up someone else other than Wolf...please?

Kiest - Nice ****ing tux and GREAT commentary.

Pops - What can I say other than "Hit him with a Knee!"

Bboy - Hang in there and keep going to tournaments. Do STOP SON!!!

Nojoes / Byaa- One saying for this..."No Johns"

T- 800 - Another thanks for the Marth comment and GG's when we fought. You REALLY like to spam D-Smash...

Schwa - Plan to see you more often. You are getting better. Just keep going to tournaments. I'll help ya again if you want it.

Quivo - I really wish my controller didn't do what it did, but "no johns". Glad each match we had was very close.

Nope - AWESOME advice you were giving about playing Ike. Pirate Ship is HORRIBLE for him hands down. I do accept for rematch from the Cove, anytime.

Lou - Nice playing you again and hope to see ya soon.

Xtacy - Get your TL on! Practice will be your friend :D. Don't sweat it XF. Also...Dont moon us on the highway again please...

McFly - Still reping the Mario

Jokey - My bad for pissing you off at Rainbow Cruise. It was just asking for it son.

People in the Van - Thanks for listening to the sweet sound of metal on the ride home :D

Pool Players - GG's Everyone.

Anyone else I missed and probably had friendlies with GG's and hope to see you guys soon!

Are you suggesting I give up on the match-up???

That's just something I can't do.
Nah, I was saying still play Jiggs but maybe use someone else who has a better time with Marth or maybe go to be using Kirby like you did the first time you fought me. You have more exp with Kirby, at least that is what I thought.

If you want, we can do that match up alll day :D

wangston

Smash Lord
**** ybm got 3rd with his kirby. I wish I would have played him when I was home over Christmas break.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
frame our game was close... you got two really low % kos on me.. a rest a like 40-50 and a roll out at like 40-50% and the roll out somehow shield poked me or something... atleast i didnt lose the game because of all those low kos! nice jiggs dittos though, also earth swords man we never got our MM in, im guessing your beegs by now.

Anachronism

Smash Rookie
<(Zach in touney, no name yet lol)

Wait...so I actually made it out of pools? Nifty. Sorry for leaving, not that I could have caused any sort of upset XD

I know that reading this is next to meaningless, but I just want to thank everyone for making my first tourney experience a great one. I suppose I have a few shout outs.

OSU guy whose name I know not: Thanks for hooking me up with a group with whom I can play, I need to get your number from my doubles partner XD

Quivo: Seriously, watching your TL rain destruction was beautiful to me. Beautiful. Thanks for the advice! (more tornado...have to admit I loled about that a bit XD)

Pops aka General Sangster: Like everyone's been saying, grats on the falcon, and I love that it's your icon. I felt tiny after playing you (zero snake experience=get ***** HARD by a good [hah try great] snake), but I'm glad you watched my matches with Quivo. I felt better after those.

Shadowbot: Thanks for all of the friendlies (I'm pretty sure that was you, anyway). Had a good time.

I don't even know most names, so I apologize.

Again, just thanks to everyone. I learned tons just watching and listening.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
So MHoltz is Nope, right?
And it's no one's mansion now...you blew it up D:
(ggz and grats on 5th)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
So MHoltz is Nope, right?
(ggz and grats on 5th)
indeed that is correct.

I can dance all day.
so true

Paranormal: I can now say I know first hand why Olimar is a terrible matchup for The Puff. I could kill you when you only had one, white pikman. That was it though ;_ ;
i tend to only play with a few pikman rather than a full group xD

yellows will wreck jigs any day, just got watch my order really. id say a very small portion of people i play actaully watch the pik's i get when they are just as important than watching where i am going. Learn to avoid the ones that make the match up hard and you can win :D

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
Xtacy: We are gonna start a movement to use her down taunt to dodge Dtilts. That is just awesome. I bet it can dodge like half of Ganons moves! Jiggly dittos made my night. You were the first person I thought of when I decided to main Jigglypuff.

lol jiggy too good shoulda played her in the tourny but yeah diffenitly need to use her down taunt for defensive mindgames againts down tilts

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace

lol jiggy too good shoulda played her in the tourny but yeah diffenitly need to use her down taunt for defensive mindgames againts down tilts
why is that? im confused xD

Framerate

Smash Lord
When Jigglypuff uses her down taunt (the one where she pops) she is immune to most if not all dtilts. Try it in training mode!

I'm guessing her hurt box disappears beneath her. Actually now that I think about it, Ganon would still destroy her, cause his moves all hit high.

Top Bottom