• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love Thread <3 resurrected

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Unny for president.

Someone have a baby and then you will experience a whole new level of love. Seriously.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Unny's legit.

I guess I'll have to come to your Bday party now so I can see her/rate her.

LOL.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
good work unny, although next time I reccomend the atlas strat,
just tell her that your the complete opposite of atlas and she'll instantly fall in love with you.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
what's a good present to buy for gf??

like one of them lucky charm stuff and where do you get them from -_-

Alzi

Smash Master
You don't buy girls lucky charm ****.

You buy them very cute plush bears. The ones that say i love you or whatever on them. Girls love that ****. The bigger they are the more they like them as well.

(The plush bear that is..)

You also need to hint like what they like. Ask them then surprise them later on with it.

Alzi

Smash Master
Well usually when girls hate you or tease you that is sometimes a sign that they love you and don't know what else to do to show it. So i'm guessing the way people hate on me they actually love me deep down inside.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
I give up on this buying gift thing.

Talked to another friend (who was a girl) about it and couldn't help me either

I always see in those chinese/korean/japanese shows that people buy those sorts of stuff so I thought it was a good idea...

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Dear Lord Alzi. Give it up.

Forte, girls just like receiving gifts. They don't respect the guy that buys them. But she will try to keep the gifts coming so she will continue to engage the guy in her life. What you really need to give her is a reason to like and respect you.

Alzi

Smash Master
Jei Jei basically said what i did. Your heart is the reason she will like and respect you.

lol.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why don't you just act like a gentlemen.

**** it's not hard to just compliment someone once in a while.

Compliment her.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Huh wait this is help regarding the girl I'm already with right?

I'm not trying to catch the attention of a girl hehe

sorry for misunderstanding :p?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sorry Forte, I didn't know you were with someone. <3 good for you.

In that case, buy her what she wants. I'm sure she's worth it.
But don't go overboard because these are just things. You can spend $5 or $500 and in time she will have forgotten about it or not need it anymore regardless.
So yeah, Unny is right when he says make/write her something. It shows you put thought and effort into it.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Thought and effort, the two things I didn't want to do =P

Nah jk thanks for the help everyone (including Alzi, I know who you are)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Maybe people on this thread can help me with my love problems.

Soxxie agreed to have a threesome with me and another girl but she doesn't want to include any of her friends except one who is fat so I don't want to, and she won't let me choose a girl. Can you see my dilemma??

Oh and apparently I'm not allowed to actually have sex with this mystery girl, she can just join in. Thoughts?

Vermy

Smash Champion
If you don't get to have fun with the girl who's joining in, it's not a threesome. It's regular sex whilst watching a lesbian show.

Deny.

You know you're in love when you get a lap dance from a tattooed, pierced, toned and AMERICAN (my closer mates will understand how orgasmic this is for me) stripper and all you can think of is your girl. <3

=3

....still a bit drunk. Sleeping now. *passes out*

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Oh...I was joking lol I didn't really expect people to try to help. I said this for lolz (and to see if Alzi actually had an answer). You don't have to come up with answers guys lol. I think I can manage this one by myself. Thanks though =\

And no my eye is cured ^_^

Although Vermy makes a good point...not really a threesome if I don't get to actually.....yeah.

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
such a weird topic to walk in on even though its fake......... agrees with vermy
good thread, *bows to master vermy* uhmm can't think of anything i need to talk about, sorry

Top Bottom