• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louie's Notes-Olimar Q&A Thread!!

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
This isn't the thread for this question but I think you guys can answer better than anyone.

How do I properly DI away from long last attacks like Falco's third jab?

Just smash the control stick in the direction I'm supposed to move or should I be doing something else?

JSN_671

Smash Rookie
I want to know if Olimar's Pikmin strengths change with their changing flower thing on their heads.

It just bugs me seeing their flowers bloom and i want to know what it does

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
What happened to the olimar guide?
i was looking for it because i can't remember the whistle order pikmin go in

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'll be getting up a thread with a couple sections of the guide soon. The guide isn't going to be posted immediately. It's going to be created in a thread in the Oli boards, where we can do it as a community.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Hilt unstickied the thread, ***** it, aborted it's unborn, **** child by repeatedly punching it, beat it almost to death, took a s*** on it, posted Kechleon pics all over it, then proceeded to delete it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
It's not that hard to find, lol. So many things you could search for that would only be found in that thread. I think my favorite part of this conversation is our own regulars don't even understand how to use the stickied directory (hence the reason a lot of things got unstickied). Also the fact that the thread was made by a banned member, so it's not like he's made a whole lot of activity recently (Fino > view public profile > Find all threads started by Fino)... I mean... do you guys not know how to use this site at all?

*facepalm*

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Why does everybody hate Olimar with a passion?
Because pikmin latch damage is apparently infuriating. Couple that with his amazing grab and you've got yourself one giant can of p**s-people-off (the smashes are just gravy)

Oh yea and we get disjoints every which way with almost everything ^_^

Jane

Smash Hero
well, in general smashers are a bunch of johning pusies so they'll john about whatever matchup they suck at. olimar usually being one of them :yeahboi:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
After learning to play Olimar and realizing his weaknesses he possesses I can no longer john about him. I admit I used to have MU problems with him before I started using him, but I didn't hate him and he wasn't even close to one of my most hated characters.

I'm just always puzzled why people hate Olimar so much. If you look in lists of characters people hate, Olimar is always near the top. People just need to learn to stop being grab ***** or something...

PSI.kick

Smash Lord
Getting a banana chucked at my face. WHISTLE!!
If you play as ness you basically learn to never get grabbed ever lol, that's probably why you don't hate olimar so much dajay. And our grab really isn't all powerful godlike, i mean its super easy to get around when spammed in place, just approach from the air...
"I hate olimar he is so gay!"... well... if you think about it with your mind in the gutter then yes...

also how do you post pictures that are on your computer, the insert image button is just a link-to.

Top Bottom